This love

Addicted

Youngbae paused, laughing.

"O-oh. Right." He muttered, falling next to Daesung.

Daesung smiled, shrugging and kissing Youngbae's head. 

"We'll survive, well...at least i will." He said, laughing.

Youngbae laughed and hit Daesung with a pillow.

"I will." He protested, pouting.

Daesung smiled, kissing him softly.

"You're so cute." He said.

Youngbae smiled.

"Thank you." He answered, feeling slightly uneasy with that comment.

The next day, Daesung and the others were gone for practice. Youngbae had the day off. He was trying to clean, but suddenly, he felt anxious. He remembered Demi's temper. How suddenly she would snap out of a decent mood to a bad one. He started shivering, and hyper ventilating slightly. After a few minutes, he heard footsteps, Youngbae flinched and frantically started scrubbing the counter tops. He moved so quickly that he didn't even notice the vase sitting near his arm, he accidentally knocked it over. He squeezed his eyes shut, as he heard it crash against the kitchen floor. He gasped instantly. Finally, Daesung entered through the door.

"Hey baby i-" he started.

He stared at Youngbae sobbing and muttering incoherent words to himself.

"I-i'm so sorry..." He managed to say.

"For...what?" Daesung asked.

"I-i uh...broke your..vase..a-and the house isn't all the way clean and dinner isn't ready and-" Youngbae said, sadly, only to stop once he caught Daesung's smiling gaze.

Daesung gently ruffled his hair.

"It's fine. I'll get the broom. Don't hurt yourself." Daesung said, calmly.

"Uh, let me do it. I'm sure I can figure out where stuff goes." Youngbae said, smiling shyly.

Daesung stared, slightly confused.

"What? But...you don't have to. Honestly. It's fine, go relax." Daesung answered.

Youngbae stayed still, shaking his head.

"But...I-i have no problem doing this. I...don't..want to upset you more.." He said, sheepishly, blushing and looking at his feet.

Daesung's expression softened. He gently placed his hand on Youngbae's cheek.

"Why on Earth would I be mad at you?" He asked, concerned.

Youngbae shrugged.

"W-well...uh...m-my...ex used to get mad at me for little things like that. Like one time...I didn't have her favorite food prepared. I made something different and she....poured the hot soup I made all over me and yelled." He answered, sobbing.

Daesung nodded slowly, and kissed Youngbae's head.

"Honey, it's alright. I'm not mad. At all. I will take care of this, now go. Go relax." He said with a reasurring smile.

Youngbae took deep breath and nodded.

"O-okay." He muttered, going to sit on the couch.

Daesung quickly cleaned up the glass and went to be with Youngbae. The second he sat down, Youngbae tensed up, slightly. Daesung carefully placed a hand on Youngbae's knee, looking at him, worried.

"Youngbae." He said, slowly.

Youngbae slowly turned to look at him, still slightly shivering. Daesung inched closer to him, hugging him tightly.

"I promise, I would never hurt you." He whispered, running his fingers softly through Youngbae's hair.

Youngbae allowed himself to sob into Daesung's chest, after a while, he finally started to calm down, listening to the sound of Daesung's heartbeat. Daesung carefully wiped Youngbae's tears, kissing his forehead.

"Are we okay now?" He asked, sweetly.

Youngbae nodded.

"Okay, now then, what would you like for dinner?" He asked.

Youngbae shrugged.

"U-uh...w-whatever you want?" He replied.

Daesung laughed, shaking his head.

"No. It's not about what I want right now. What do you want? Hmm?" He asked.

Youngbae smiled, slowly.

"Noodles..." He said, quietly.

"Noodles? Okay. Let's get you some then." Daesung said.

The two wandered down the street to the nearby convinience store, Daesung gave Youngbae a piggy back ride. Youngbae had to admit, it felt nice getting a piggy back ride for once, instead of giving one. At the store, Youngbae found the dishes he wanted, Daesung was looking at the face masks. Youngbae smiled.

"Have you ever tried them?" Daesung asked.

Youngbae shook his head, no. Daesung smiled.

"You want to?" He asked.

Youngbae blushed, shyly.

"W-well...okay..." He said, unsurely.

Daesung smiled.

"Okay." 

After they got their items, they went home. While their food was cooking, Daesung decided to apply the face masks to him and Youngbae.

"I'm nervous. Is it going to hurt?" He asked, innocently.

Daesung couldn't help but laugh.

"No babe. It might be a little cold, but it won't hurt. We  leave them on for about 20 minutes, then wash them off and that's it." Daesung answered.

Youngbae smiled.

"Okay." 

For the next few minutes, the two ate their food and watched funny game shows. After the time was up, they took the masks off.

"Whoa...my face is so soft now!" Youngbae said, amazed.

Daesung laughed.

"Yep! I love using face masks." He said.

"Can we do that every day?" Youngbae asked, jokingly.

Daesung laughed.

"Try every week." He answered.

Youngbae nodded, yawning.

"Deal." He answered back.

A few hours passed by, and the two of them passed out on the couch. Jiyong and Seungri came home finally, walking slowly.

"That's the last time I good off during dance class. My legs are going to be more jello like tomorrow." Seungri whined.

Jiyong laughed.

"What do I keep telling you? Be good." Jiyong scolded, turning off the TV and throwing a blanket over Daesung and Youngbae.