Tell me we'll be fine

Addicted

Daesung stared at Youngbae with the most painful expression in his eyes, he shook his head as tears spilled down his face.

"D-dont....don't lie to me."  He muttered, sobbing.

Youngbae's eyes widened.

"Daesung I-"

"Stop it. Just. Stop." Daesung said, sharply.

Daesung sighed.

"Look...I still really like you. I want to anyway. But...I...I don't know."

Youngbae started to feel angry now.

"Daesung, she is just a friend though! What the hell are you getting so upset for?" He said, loudly.

Daesung flinched slightly.

"Seriously! I can have friends. I'm allowed to do that, you know?  You over react a lot." He said harshly.

Seungri had heard the whole conversation, after hearing enough, he stormed out of his room.

"Hey!" He shouted, angerily.

Youngbae and Daesung stopped, staring at Seungri. Seungri smacked Youngbae.

"You think it's funny to hurt my best friend, huh?!" He yelled.

Youngbae rolled his eyes.

"Guys! She is just a friend!" He yelled, frustrated.

"Never be friends with your ex." Seungri stated.

"Youngbae sighed.

"Should I leave?" He asked.

Seungri narrowed his eyes.

"Really? You're just gonna leave your boyfriend to go back to that girl? Right?"

Youngbae nodded, then stopped.

"Boyfriend? Aww ..." He said.

Daesung stared.

"We never made it official Daesung.." Youngbae said.

"What?! So all the stuff we did...the we had...the kissing...I was just your toy?" Daesung said.

Youngbae sighed, slowly.

"I...didn't really want to label it..."

"Get out." Seungri said, quickly.

Daesung and Youngbae stared at each other.

"B-but...babe you're not really gonna let him. Right?" He asked, reaching out for Daesung.

Seungri stood in front of Daesung.

"Leave him alone. You just said you weren't dating him. Get out. Now!"

Youngbae nodded quickly and left in a hurry. The second he left, Daesung fell to the floor, sovviso loudly. Seungri gently kneeled down next to him, rubbing his back softly.

"You are too good for him. He doesn't deserve you." Seungri muttered, quietly.

Daesung laid on Seungri's shoulder, sobbing until he couldn't cry any more tears. Seungri called Jiyong.

"Jiyongie..." He said, slowly.

"Hey Ri ri. What's up?" He asked, slightly concerned.

"Pick up some alcohol, movies, video games just anything to help." He pleaded.

Jiyong grew more worried.

"Seungri, what happened?" 

"Long story short, Youngbae left. We got in a bit of a fight so uh...he left." He answered.

"Well...lovers fight...right? I hope they will be back together in no-"

"Youngbae didn't even consider Daesung his boyfriend." Seungri said, cutting him off.

"Oh wow, that's bad. I'll be back as soon as my shift is over. Until then, of course you know, keep an eye on the poor guy." Jiyong said.

Seungri nodded, hanging up the phone. Daesung just stared out into space. Seungri moved his knee gently.

"Daesung? Jiyong will be home soon...he's getting some presents." He said, trying to smile.

Daesung stayed quiet, giving a small nod. Seungri frowned. Seungri gently tried helping Daesung to his feet, which Daesung flat out refused to even try standing.

"Aww come on Daesung...you wanna watch movies? Or sleep?"

"Drink." Daesung mouthed.

Seungri nodded.

"I know sweetheart. I know. We're working on that. Jiyong is bringing alcohol very soon. Okay?" He said, running his fingers through Daesung's hair.

Daesung sighed, nodding slowly. Finally, Daesung got up and flopped on the couch, cuddling up next to Seungri. A little after an hour, Jiyong came home with alcohol, face masks, movies, and some food.

"Honey, I'm home!" He called, jokingly.

Seungri smiled.

"Hi baby!" He called, just as jokingly.

Jiyong laughed.

"Here you g-" 

Before he could finish his sentence, Daesung grabbed the bottle and started chugging from it. Jiyong and Seungri stared at each other.

"I got more." Jiyong said, handing a bottle to Seungri.

Seungri nodded.

"Thank you." He answered.

After a few more bottles, the three were pretty well intoxicated. Jiyong was passed out on the couch, Seungri and Daesung decided to move into Seungri's room, and let Jiyong sleep. They we're playing video games. 

"Who cares about him? I deserve someone who actually recognize me and want me to be their boyfriend! Right?" Daesung said.

Seungri nodded.

"Of course! You are a beautiful person! You need someone better." Seungri said.

After they were finished with their video games, Seungri went to get more alcohol. Daesung had a sudden thought in his mind.