I don't need you...right?

Addicted

Seungri came back with the drinks. He smiled sweetly at Daesung. Daesung just stayed silent, staring at the ground. Seungri set the drinks down and gently sat next to Daesung, swinging an arm over his shoulders.

"Daesung? You o-"

Suddenly, Daesung captured Seungri's lips in his own. He quickly stopped, blushing bright red, eyes widened.

"O-oh my god I...I uh...i-i'm so sorry!" He yelled, starting to leave.

Seungri smiled slowly, grabbing Daesung's wrist and pulling him back onto the bed.

"Calm down. There's nothing to apologize for, Dae. I'll pretend that never happened. Alright?" Seungri reassured.

Daesung slowly nodded.

"B-but...uh.." he stammered.

Seungri chuckled, ruffling Daesung's hair.

"You are just really emotional and drunk. I get it. You'll be fine." He said with a sweet smile.

Daesung flopped his head against Seungri's shoulder, sighing.

"Do you...think I'll get him back?" He asked, sadly.

Seungri nodded.

"Yes. He would be a good damn fool not to take you back. But if you don't wind up together again well...then he isn't truly for you. You deserve someone who respects you." Seungri answered.

Daesung nodded slowly, thinking.

"Well...I guess we'll see what happens...right?" He asked.

Seungri nodded quickly.

"Yes." 

After some more drinks, the two got cuddled up in Seungri's bed, wasted.

"Seungri I love.you! You are my best friend and I can't imagine life without you." Daesung said, happily, hugging Seungri.

Seungri smiled, cuddling Daesung back.

"I love you too Dae." He answered.

The two of them fell asleep, snuggled up. The next morning, Seungri woke up, head pounding, bones aching. He slowly looked at Daesung, seeing him smiling in his sleep, cuddled up next to him. Seungri paused, wide eyed. A few minutes later, Daesung woke up, smiling.

"Morning." He said, groggily.

"Uh...hey..." Seungri said, nervously.

Daesung furrowed his brows.

"You okay?" He asked.

Seungri nodded.

"Y-yea.." 

Daesung shrugged, rolling over and going to sleep. Seungri sighed and quickly ran out to get Jiyong, who was still asleep on the couch. He roughly shook Jiyong. Jiyong groaned loudly in protest.

"Jiyongie wake up! This is kind of an emergency!" He said frantically.

Jiyong slowly opened his eyes, staring angerily.

"What?" He asked.

Seungri grabbed Jiyong's hand and pulled him to Jiyong's room. Jiyong flopped onto his bed.

"Jiyong!" He whined.

"Okay...okay. what?" He asked, annoyed.

"Daesung and I uh....I think we had...um...y-you know that...thing that people do...w-when they...like each other...a lot.." he said, blushing cherry red.

Jiyong started cracking up.

"Oh you mean ?!" He yelled, loudly.

Seungri closed a hand over Jiyong's mouth.

"Yes! Why are you so mean?!" He whispered frantically.

Jiyong laughed, shrugging.

"Okay fine I'll behave. Are you sure? Was he or in boxers at least?" Jiyong asked.

Seungri shook his head.

"No but he was cuddled next to me and-"

"That's it? Seungri he's probably just feeling cuddly. He especially could use it right now. Don't you think? Anyway I would ask him about it. You never know. Maybe nothing happened."

Seungri took a deep breath.

"O-okay...maybe you are right." He answered.

"But...what if something did." Jiyong said, smirking.

"Jiyong!" He said, pouting and punching Jiyong's shoulder.

Jiyong laughed.

"Ow...that hurt so bad." He said, sarcastically.

Seungri rolled his eyes, leaving the room. Daesung woke up slowly, hearing Seungri enter the room again.

"H-hey..." Seungri muttered.

Daesung flashed a smile.

"Hi." He whispered.

"U-uh...Daesung i...I just have to ask...what happened last night?" He asked.

Daesung shrugged.

"I don't know." He answered.

Seungri groaned.

"Really? Did we...have you know..." He asked, looking at his feet, embarrassed. 

Daesung smiled.

"I don't know. I don't remember. But what would you do if we did?" He asked.

Seungri shrugged.

"I don't know." He answered, cutely, getting shy.

Daesung rolled his eyes, laughing.

"Cute. But I doubt anything happened. I mean..when Youngbae and I-" he paused.

Daesung sighed, sadly, burying his face into the pillow, screaming loudly. Seungri sat next to him, rubbing his back, gently.