Denial

Addicted

The two love birds could hardly keep their hands off each other during practice. Daesung couldn't stop smiling. It took the others showing up for them to actually focus and get some practice in. 

"Well don't you two look...happy." Jiyong said, bitterness to his words.

Daesung frowned slowly, nodding slowly.

"We are..right honey?" He said, turning to Youngbae.

Youngbae nodded, kissing his cheek.

"Yes." He answered.

"Don't let his bitterness for not having a boyfriend get to you babe." Youngbae said, smirking.

Jiyong rolled his eyes, sighing heavily.

"Can we get the cat fight to end, please? We do have to practice at some point today." Seungri stated.

Jiyong nodded.

"You're right ri." He said, quietly.

After practice, Youngbae and Daesung went out to eat. Jiyong was still pissed about Youngbae's comment. The second he got home he went to his room and started punching his bed. A while later, TOP heard him cussing angerily, he decided to check on him.

"Uh..hey Ji..you okay?" H asked, calmly.

By this point, Jiyong was pacing back and forth.

"No! I'm not ing okay!" He yelled.

"Okay, okay. Easy bro. What's wrong? Did his comment really get to you that bad?" TOP asked.

Jiyong glared at him.

"W-well...kind of...but I just don't trust him with Daesung." He said.

TOP flashed a knowing smile.

"So thats what is happening here, huh?" He stated.

"What? W-wait...no! I don't like Daesung in that way. Or Youngbae! I just...Daesung is one of my best friends. He acts... different when he's with Youngbae. I don't want him to get hurt again, you know?" He said.

TOP nodded.

"Well I know. But things like this, Daesung will have to learn for himself what's right for him. For now, Youngbae is. Eventually, he probably won't be. But don't be too hard on Youngbae for one mistake. And definitely don't be too hard of Daesung for his mistakes. Okay?" 

Jiyong nodded.

"Thank you." He muttered, hugging TOP.

Over the next few weeks, Daesung barely came home. One night however, Youngbae and Daesung got in a bit of an argument.

"Youngbae? Are you alright?" Daesung asked.

Youngbae nodded, smiling.

"Yea. I'm fine. Why?" He replied.

"Well...you haven't been yourself lately. For the last week...you've...um...s-snapped more often a-"

"I said I'm fine! Alright?" He shouted.

Daesung stepped backwards, scared.

"O-okay. Uh...m-maybe I'll go home. You need some time alone." Daesung said, quietly.

Youngbae groaned.

"Babe....you know I don't mean to yell. You can stay." 

Daesung shook his head slowly.

"No uh...the guys are probably worried about me anyway. But...I'll see you at practice tomorrow. Can you take me home?" 

Youngbae nodded.

Things were quiet most of the car ride. Daesung felt nervous. He slowly looked over at Youngbae.

"Y-youngbae..." He muttered.

"Hmm?" Youngbae answered.

"A-are you okay?" He asked.

Youngbae sighed, annoyed.

"Yes. Okay? Yes. I told you I'm fine. Quit asking me." He replied.

Daesung shook his head.

"I just don't understand. I'm your boyfriend. Why won't you talk to me about what's bothering you?" He asked, getting frustrated.

"Because it has nothing to do with you Daesung!" He yelled.

Daesung leaned closer to tell window, tearing up.

"B-but...you can tell me anything baby..." He whispered.

Youngbae sighed.

"Youngbae...are you cheating...?" Daesung, hesitatingly.

Youngbae looked over, shocked.

"What? No! That's crazy. Why would I do that to you?" He asked.

"Because...I don't know, you never tell me anything anymore."

Finally, they got to Daesung's house.

"Okay, we're here. I'll see you tomorrow." Youngbae stated.

Daesung stared at him, sadly.

"Before I go, tell me what's going on." He demanded.

Youngbae shook his head.

"Aw come on Daesung. No. I'll tell you when I'm ready. Okay? Now please, get out." He said.

"No! I'm your boyfriend! You can tell me dammit! I want to help you! I-" Daesung protested.

"I said get out!" Youngbae screamed.

Youngbae got out of the car and opened Daesung's door, pulling him out from the car. Daesung fell to the ground, staring at Youngbae with eyes full of hurt and anger. Youngbae stared back, slowly trying to help Daesung to his feet. Daesung shoved him away, roughly

"No! Leave me alone." He said, sobbing.

Daesung sat on the stairs, watching as Youngbae left. He sobbed quietly, trying not to let any of the others see or hear him. Jiyong heard Youngbae drive off, looking out the window, he noticed Daesung. He quickly grabbed a blanket and ran outside.

"Daesung?" He said, sofly, wrapping the blanket around him.

Daesung sighed, hugging him.

Jiyong traced gentle circles around Daesung's back.

"You must be freezing out here. Come inside." Jiyong said, leading him inside. 

Daesung followed, quietly.

Once they got inside, Jiyong noticed how red and puffy Daesung's face was. His eyes widened.

"Aww Dae...why are you crying?" He asked.

Daesung shook his head.

"I-i'm fine...w-we just got in a bit of a fight." He said, quietly.

Jiyong hugged him tightly.

"You wanna sleep in my room tonight? Or Seungri or TOP?" He asked.

Daesung nodded slowly.

"I'll go with you."