Disarm you

Addicted

Jiyong stared, wide eyed at Daesung.

"Really?" He asked, 

Daesung sighed, nodding.

"Y-yea..." He stuttered, defeated.

Jiyong's expression softened.

"I-i'm sorry. Okay? I-its not a bad thing to like someone." Jiyong said, quickly.

"I just....don't want you to get hurt." He said.

Daesung nodded.

"I know. But...why would I get hurt?"

"Uh...well...for starters...I'm pretty sure he's straight Dae." Jiyong said, gently.

Daesung groaned.

"Really? W-well maybe he's not. We'll see, right?" He said, nervously.

Jiyong nodded.

"W-well....he has a girlfriend..." Jiyong stated.

"Will you stop? Come on, let him at least believe he has a chance. Youngbae's too hot to be totally straight!" Seungri insisted.

This caused Daesung to break out in a fit of laughter. Jiyong smiled, shrugging.

"I don't know. We'll see. Good luck." Jiyong said finally.

Daesung smiled.

"Thanks." He said.

Once they got back to the dorm they were sharing, Daesung changed into sweats pants and a t shirt, flopping onto his bed. He got the sudden urge to go get some facial masks and drinks from the convenience store down the street. He slipped on some shoes and headed out the door. Once he got there he was looking through the types of masks they had, suddenly blushing on embarrassment. He heard snickering coming from behind him. He rolled his eyes, turning around to face whoever it was. 

"What the do do  want?" He asked, annoyed.

"Getting some face masks pansy? Maybe you'll pick up some wine and watch soap operas too!" One boy jeered.

Daesung shook his head.

"They...are for my girl...friend..." He lied.

The two boys shook their heads, laughing.

"Yea, Sure..." One said, as they walked away.

Daesung quickly grabbed some Soju bottles and the masks and headed for check out. He was too embarrassed to even look at the cashier. He quickly thanked the cashier and left. Daesung walked hurriedly down the street, hoping to make it home before anyone spotted him. Suddenly, the two boys from earlier grabbed him from the hood of his jacket, slamming him to the ground.

"Where you going pansy?" One guy said, spitting at him.

"Get off of me er!" He screamed.

Daesung tried getting up quickly, only to be kicked in the stomach. He yelped out in pain, falling back down. Suddenly, one guy smashed his fist into the back of Daesung's head.

"Hey!" Someone shouted in the distance.

The two guys got off of him quickly and rushed away from him. Daesung could barely keep his eyes open, the face was blurry. 

"Daesung, hang in there. Okay?" The voice said gently, helping Daesung to his feet, taking one of Daesung's arms around his shoulder to steady him.

Daesung, still dazed, only followed. The person put Daesung in the front seat of his car, driving to Daesung's dorm. Once there, he carried him to the door. 

"Youngbae? Daesung?! What happened?" Seungri asked, worried.

"He was getting beat on by two guys on the way back to here. I couldn't just leave it alone." Youngbae responded.

Daesung's eyes widened slightly after finding out it was Youngbae. He blushed again. Seungri ushered them inside, sitting Daesung on the couch and getting water and the first aid kit.

"Daesung? Do you know where you are?" Seungri asked.

Daesung only stared at him.

"Do you know who you are?" He asked.

"Or who we are?" Seungri asked.

Once again, no response. Seungri finished cleaning Daesung's wounds just in time. Daesung stood up, only to fall over. Youngbae caught him, picking him up.

"Uh...where's his room?" He asked.

Seungri pointed to the door down the hall to the right. Youngbae nodded, walking slowly towards the room. Once there, he carefully placed Daesung on his bed. Youngbae sat, watching him for a few minutes. Youngbae said a small prayer for Daesung, holding Daesung's hand in his, his kissed his head lightly, before leaving the room.

"I uh...guess I better go. I'll see you guys tomorrow or something." Youngbae said.

Seungri nodded.

"You know, you could...stay...if you want. I'm sure Daesung wouldn't mind." Seungri said, smiling slowly. 

Youngbae smiled.

"W-well I'd love to but uh...I can't. Not tonight anyway. Maybe another time. I'll want to check on him though. Okay?" Youngbae said.

Seungri nodded.

"Sure." He said, smiling, suddenly, Seungri noticed what appeared to be a bruise along Youngbae's collar bone. He narrowed his eyes.

"Uh...Youngbae.." he said, slowly.

Youngbae looked at him.

"Y-yes?" He replied.

"Y-you're neck. Uh...wha-"

"I dropped a weight on it at the gym." Youngbae said, quickly. 

"A weight? On your collar bone?" Seungri said in disbelief.

Youngbae nodded.

"Yea. I'm very clumsy. Well, gotta go. Bye!" He said, rushing out the door.

Youngbae went to his car, sighing sadly. He dreaded having to go home, but he knew he had to.