Baby, I'm sorry

Addicted

 A few days passed. TOP and Daesung had been talking a lot and thinking about what happened. After work, TOP decided have a word with Youngbae. It was late, so he wasn't sure if the studio would still be opened. He slowly entered the studio, seeing Youngbae dancing.

"Shouldn't you be working?" TOP asked, smirking.

Youngbae smiled shyly.

"It's my break. Besides, I need to keep practicing too." Youngbae answered.

TOP nodded.

"Okay. Fair enough." He replied.

"Anyway, what are you doing here? There's nobody else here." Youngbae asked.

TOP shrugged.

"I-"

"Wait... you're the guy I saw with Daesung the other day, right?" Youngbae asked, calmly, all the while, Jealousy was bubbling inside him.

TOP nodded.

"Yes. But we aren't dating." TOP answered.

"Look, I'm here because of Daesung. He really wants to be with you but he can't trust you right now. If you get back with him, I'm warning you. Be careful with him. Be gentle. You've hurt him really badly and you know what? Sometimes, there's no coming back from it. If you hurt him again, I'm gonna you up." TOP said, threateningly.

Youngbae gulped, nervously and nodded slowly.

"I...I never meant to hurt him. I l.." he said, trailing off.

TOP shook his head.

"You can't even say the words. Can you? Do you love him? At all?" TOP asked.

Youngbae stared at him for a long while in silence, nodding slowly.

"I-i do." He answered.

He took a deep breath, smiling slowly.

"Yes." He muttered.

TOP returned a slow smile.

"Well then? You need to be the one to tell him that." 

Youngbae nodded.

"And all the words you are telling me, I need to hear them from Daesung. I need to hear that he wants me, and that he loves me too. But...I don't know" Youngbae said, as tears streamed down his face.

TOP carefully placed a hand on Youngbae's shoulder, gripping it gently.

"It will work out if you want it to." TOP said, slowly.

With that, TOP left back home. He entered the house, tiredly. Daesung instantly hugged him.

"Welcome home." He said, sweetly.

"Thank you Daesung." TOP said.

"I thought you would be home a lot sooner." Daesung commented, looking at his watch.

"I uh...had something important to do. Listen, you need to go talk to Youngbae." TOP instructed.

Daesung tilted his head slightly.

"O-okay. Why?" He asked.

"I talked to him after work today. He wants you back, badly. He said he never meant to hurt you." 

Daesung nodded, thinking.

"W-well..."

"Daesung, do you love him?" TOP asked.

Daesung smiled widely, then bursts into tears.

"I love that man so much!" He cried.

TOP quickly wiped his tears away.

"Come on kiddo. Let's get your man back." He said, pulling Daesung.

They pulled up to the studio, it looked closed. However, Daesung tried the door anyway. Luckily, it was still opened. He entered, nervously. Youngbae was finishing mopping the dance floor. 

"We're closed. Thank you." He called out, upon hearing the door open and close.

He paused for a second, after not hearing the person say anything or leave. 

"Didn't you hear me? I said we're clos-" he said, loudly.

"Daesung?" He whispered.

"Uh...h-hey.." Daesung said, quietly.

"W-why are you here?" Youngbae asked.

Daesung smiled through tears.

"For you." He answered.

Youngbae smiled, slowly, hugging Daesung tightly, crying.

"I'm so sorry. I would never hurt you. I never meant to. Please, I...I love you Daesung. I love you so much it hurts. I haven't stopped thinking about you since we broke up. I haven't dated anyone else. I never wanted to. All I want is you." Youngbae said, slowly.

Daesung smiled, hugging him.

"Okay, so prove it. If I give you another chance, prove it. I love you too. More than you know." Daesung said, wiping Youngbae's tears and kissing his forehead.