Lies

Addicted

Over the next few weeks, things we're going well for the two lovers. They spent their days practicing their dances and their nights simply enjoying each other's company. But, one day, while Youngbae was working at the studio, his ex fiancee passed by him. He tried his best not to make eye contact, but, unfortunately, she made the first mention.

"Youngbae...?" She asked, softly.

He gulped, nervously.

"Uh...h-hey..." He answered.

"What are you...doing here? What happened to your lawyer school?" She asked.

He turned beat red, groaning slightly.

"I-i..." He started.

She narrowed her eyes.

"What else did you lie to me about while we were together?" She asked, angerily.

He shrugged, sheepishly.

"Nothing." He answered.

She rolled her eyes.

"Really? I find that hard to believe." She muttered.

"Why?" He asked, curiously.

"Well...you lied for years about your job. For starters. Can I ask you one thing?" She asked, sadly.

He nodded.

"Shoot." He responded.

At that moment, Daesung came down the stairs, he noticed Youngbae. He smiled, at first.

"Did you even love me? At all? Or, did you just date me for my money?" She asked, with tears in eyes.

Youngbae quickly wiped her tears.

"Yes. I absolutely loved you. I will always have love for you. But...you need to work on yourself. The way you treated me towards the end could have been a lot better. Honestly, if that was the case, we'd probably still be together." He answered, hugging her tightly.

She nodded and let out a sigh of relief.

"Y-youngbae oppa...I'm so sorry." She said, crying.

"Shhh..Shh its okay." He answered, softly.

Daesung couldn't believe what he had just heard, he felt his heart sink and tears roll in his eyes. He ran back towards the house. The second he got home, he allowed the tears to fall heavier. He looked in the fridge for alcohol, it was Jiyong's. He shrugged, not caring at the time. He chugged what was left of the bottle quickly. 

"Daesung? That you?" Seungri called.

Daesung smashed the bottle in the trash bin, hard enough to break the bottle. Seungri got worried and ran out to see what happened.

"Daesung?" He asked, worried.

Daesung sobbed harder. Seungri gently held his face in his hands, gently wiping his tears.

"What's the matter?" He asked, sweetly.

"Y-youngbae...a-and h-his...-" he managed to get out.

Seungri furrowed his brows.

"What did they do?" He asked.

Daesung couldn't even talk. Seungri quickly got paper and a pen and instructed him to write it down.

"I think he's cheating." Daesung wrote.

Seungri grew wide eyed, you could see the shock and anger in his eyes. Jiyong suddenly opened the door after doing some shopping for the house. Seungri's first instinct was the smack him hard.

"Ow! What the hell Seungri?!" Jiyong yelled.

"O-oh Jiyong...uh...t-that wasn't meant for you..." He answered, embarrassed.

Jiyong stared.

"Okay?" He answered.

Seungri sighed.

"Daesung has been hurt. He thinks Youngbae is cheating." Seungri said, putting his arms around Daesung.

"Oh...Daesung.." Jiyong whispered.

Jiyong immedietly hugged Daesung tightly. Later that night, Youngbae came home from his shift. Daesung was in the kitchen, cutting fruit, angerily. Youngbae smiled as he entered the house, he wrapped his arms around Daesung's waist, and kissed his cheek.

"Hey beautiful." He muttered, tiredly.

Daesung gritted his teeth, and continued cutting.

"How was your day?" Youngbae asked.

Daesung ignored him, once again.

Youngbae was starting to catch on that something was wrong.

"Babe? What's up? Oh, wait. Are you mad because I didn't call on the way home? Well, I'll call tomorrow." Youngbae said.

Daesung stayed quiet still.

Youngbae nodded.

"That's not it. Is it? Hmm...did you have a bad day at practice?" He tried.

Daesung sighed, annoyed.

"You really can't figure it out?" He finally asked.

Youngbae paused.

"No...baby..what's going on?" 

Daesung teared up, shaking his head.

"Who was she?" He asked, angerily.

Youngbae nodded, understanding and remembering the conversation from earlier with Demi. He chuckled, softly.

"Honey, she's my ex. I promise we're not-"

Daesung took no patience. He hit Youngbae's chest, crying.

"But you said if she treated you better you'd still be together!" He yelled.

"Would you rather be with her? If that's what you want, then fine. Go!" 

"Daesung I...no that's not what I want. I want you." Youngbae said, calmly.