Say you love me

Addicted

The next morning, Youngbae's eyes fluttered open. He smiled, seeing the blonde man sleeping peacefully next to him. He looked at the clock, groaning quietly. He started getting up to go ready for work, suddenly, he felt a strong hand grip his wrist.

"Don't move." Daesung whispered, eyes still shut tightly.

Youngbae smiled, he leaned down, slowly kissing his boyfriend's soft lips.

"Babe, I have work." He whispered.

Daesung tiredly opened his eyes and gently ran his fingers through Youngbae's hair.

"But...you could stay here. Even for a few more minutes." He whispered.

Youngbae smiled, kissing Daesung again, then, shook his head.

"No. Its a new job. But I'll be home later. Okay, my love?" He said sweetly.

Daesung pouted.

"Okay.." he muttered, crossing his arms over his chest in a huff.

Youngbae rolled his eyes and ruffled Daesung's hair.

"I love you. I'll see you soon." He said, kissing Daesung's forehead.

Daesung smiled slowly.

"I love you too. Have a good day."

With that, Youngbae got ready, and left for the day. Daesung fell back against the soft, cozy bed. He fell back asleep for a few hours, suddenly, he heard his ringtone for Seungri. He quickly answered.

"What's up?"

"Are you coming to practice today or are you too involved with Youngbae?" He joked.

Daesung smiled.

"He's at work so I'll come to practice."

"Good. Because we're already outside."

"What?! ! What time is it?! Are we late?" He yelled.

Suddenly, he heard laughing. He narrowed his eyes.

"Just kidding man. But we'll be there soon to get you so get dressed. Also, TOP is with us too."

Daesung shook his head.

"You're stupid." He said.

Seungri laughed.

30 minutes later, Daesung was with the others, on the way to practice. He sat in the back with TOP. Jiyong was in the passenger side and letting Seungri drive for the first time.

"You sure you want to let ri drive?" Daesung joked.

"It's been... interesting." TOP commented.

"Hey! I'm not that bad of a driver." H said, pouting slightly.

"You almost hit a mail box on the way here." Jiyong answered.

Seungri rolled his eyes.

"Shut up." He said, annoyed.

He took a turn a little quickly.

"Seungri! Be careful! Are you trying to kill us?" Jiyong yelled.

"Will you stop yelling?  Geez! Why do you always have to yell at me?! I drive fine when I'm not stressed out. That's all you do is stress me out!" Seungri yelled back, frustrated.

For the rest of the car ride, everyone was silent. Daesung looked at TOP, concerned. He typed into his phone.

"Are they okay?" He asked.

TOP nodded slowly, typing back.

"They will be. They have been fighting a lot lately. But I think it's just stress."

Daesung nodded.

Finally, they got to studio for practice. All throughout practice, everyone seemed a bit off. A little distracted. Daesung felt worried  because of how tense the energy coming from Jiyong and Seungri was.

"U-uh...lets take a break. Okay?" He suggested.

Jiyong nodded.

"Yea, maybe Seungri can learn a thing or two in that time about timing." He snarled.

Seungri narrowed his eyes, angerily.

"And maybe Jiyong can learn something about being patient and not getting ahead of everyone else." he remarked.

"I shouldn't have to wait for your to catch up! You should know the damn dance by now! Oh I'm sorry were you too busy gawking at the back up dancers to focus like the idiot you are?!" Jiyong yelled.

Seungri got up to Jiyong's face, fury in his eyes.

"At least I'm not a cheating like you." He said with a bite to his words.

Jiyong's face fell flat. Seungri shoved past him and went into another recording room.TOP and Daesung looked at Jiyong.

"W-what...happened?" Daesung asked, nervously.

Jiyong sighed.

"My....b-boyfriend...uh...he heard I cheated on a girl a long time ago and uh...he doesn't think I've changed." He said, quietly.

"Aww...well you need to prove it to him then." TOP said.

Jiyong sighed, nodding.

"I've tried but he just doesn't trust me. At all." He said, saddly.

"Want me to talk to him? Or do you want to?" Daesung asked.

"I need to."

A while later, Jiyong knocked on the door. Seungri didn't answer. Jiyong tried again.

"Go away." Seungri said.

"Aw come on babe. Please? I need to talk to you." 

"No! I don't want to see you." Seungri answered.

"So open the door with your eyes closed." Jiyong said, smirking.

Seungri didn't budge.

Jiyong thought for a moment, he smiled then, started rapping.

"Hey baby boy, what's up? Give me just a little time. You be always on the go like whoa, can't barely say hi. My sweet lover, there could never be another. Wanna rub ya, baby all the above. No one can deny you're so fly. So fly. Gotta say my my..." 

Finally, Seungri slowly opened the door. Jiyong frowned immediately.

"Baby...you've been crying? Awww..." Jiyong said, wiping Seungri's tears.

Seungri hugged him.

"I...i'm sorry..." He muttered.

Jiyong hugged him back.

"Don't worry. It's okay. But look, I promise you I won't cheat on you. I know it's hard to know for sure but you have to trust me. Do you trust me?" Jiyong said.

Seungri nodded.

"I trust you." He said smiling.

Daesung and TOP heard the conversation, it made Daesung think about Youngbae. He checked his phone for any messages or missed calls. 

"Hey baby doll. Just want to see how your day is so far. They asked me to stay a little later to help close but I'll make it up to you. ;) --youngbae"

Daesung blushed and got back to practice. At Youngbae's work, he was unloading boxes from the truck and putting items out on the floor. Suddenly, Demi snuck up behind him and felt his muscles.

"Wow this job is going to make you more buff than you already are." She said, winking.

He laughed awkwardly.

She walked away to work on something else. Youngbae sighed, getting worried. Was this really a good idea to work with an ex fiancee? He shrugged it off for now and continued the task at hand. Hours passed, finally, closing time. He went to his locker to get his stuff when he heard rustling in the back office. He carefully made his way there, he saw Demi shuffling through papers but she also seemed distracted.

"Uh...Demi?" He said, knocking on the window.

She stopped, blushing.

"O-oh. You're still here? Uh.." 

"What are you doing?" He asked.

Suddenly, she pulled him into the office and pushed him against the window, kissing him, roughly. He pushed her off quickly.

"Demi! What the hell? I have a boyfriend!" He yelled.

She just smiled happily.

"I mean...I could just...you know...cut your pay a little too if you want." She said, evily.