Possibilities are endless

Addicted

The following morning, Youngbae looked up slowly and smiled, upon noticing Daesung on top of him. He kissed Daesung softly and  watched him lovingly.

"I love you." He whispered, kissing Daesung's head.

Daesung's eyes fluttered open, gently.

"Morning, sunshine." Youngbae cooed, running his fingers through Daesung's hair, slowly.

"Hi baby." He responded, quietly.

Suddenly, Daesung jolted up.

"What time is it?!" He exclaimed.

"Babe-"

" I'm late!"

"Dae-"

Daesung stood up only to immediately be greeted with the floor. He groaned, looking at the boot encasing his foot. He looked up at Youngbae, pouting. Youngbae only smiled, chuckling softly. He gently ran his fingers through his hair once more.

"You hurt yourself yesterday, my love. Don't you remember?" Youngbae muttered.

Daesung let out a soft whine.

"B-but I'm late." He pouted, puckering his lips slightly.

Youngbae instantly leaned over, kissing his adorable boyfriend. 

"Sweetheart, I don't think you'll be dancing today or anytime very soon. It's a fracture."

Daesung sighed, sadly.

"But I still want to go at least watch..." He muttered, cutely.

Youngbae smiled.

"Alright." He answered.

After Youngbae got ready and helped Daesung get ready, the two headed out to the studio. Youngbae carried Daesung on his back. Daesung gripped tightly to Youngbae's strong shoulders. Seungri was the first to notice the pair approaching.

"Daesung!" He shrieked, happily.

"Hi Ri ri." He replied.

"About damn time you showed up." Jiyong commented, bitterly.

"Jiyong, stop, at least he's here." Seungri stated.

Youngbae narrowed his eyes and set Daesung down gently on the bench.

"He hurt his foot. Do you not see his leg brace?" Youngbae said, defensively.

Jiyong shrugged, rolling his eyes.

"Well...can you-"

Suddenly, their manager entered. He looked angry.

"Daesung, what the hell did I tell you? Ah hell...how bad is it?" He asked, frustrated.

Daesung blushed, embarrassed and looked down at his feet. Muttering inaudible words.

"It's a fracture. He's told to stay off of it for a week, at least." Youngbae commented.

"That's not bad. A week. He'll be-" Seungri tried saying.

"Seungri shut up. A week is a week without practice." Their manager said.

"Don't tell me to shut up! He's a quick learner! We'll teach him if he misses anything. We'll be fine." Seungri said, loudly, getting angry.

Jiyong gripped Seungri's arms, whispering softly in attempt to keep him calm. He'd never seen Seungri so angry.

"I know. But what good is it for him to be here if he can't even try the steps?" Their manager replied.

"He will at least get to see how it's supposed to look! And in all this time spent arguing over this, we could've been halfway through the first practice. Don't you think?" Seungri answered.

His managers eyes widened. He nodded slowly.

"U-uh....yes. uh... you're right. Well...uh..carry on then. Daesung, heal up." He stammered.

Daesung nodded.

After he left, an awkward silence took place for a short while.

"W-well...let's get to practicing shall we?" Jiyong chimed in.

Youngbae nodded.

Daesung quickly found himself growing bored. He felt frustrated because he was unable to dance due to his injury. He sighed, watching the others. After a while, Seungri came over to check on Daesung. He handed him a bottle of water.

"How you doing buddy?" He asked, sweetly.

Daesung huffed, looking at him.

"Miserable." He responded.

"Aww Daesungie..." Seungri said, swinging an arm over his shoulders.

"Just a few more days. Okay?" He said with a smile.

Daesung couldn't help but return a small smile. He rested his head tiredly on Seungri's shoulder.

"I know." He muttered. 

After practice, the guys were getting ready to leave. Daesung stayed on the bench, waiting for Youngbae to be done showering. Seungri stayed by him, talking.

"So? How was your anniversary? A whole year, already, huh?" Seungri said, playfully nudging Daesung.

Daesung laughed.

"It was nice except for well..you know, this." He said, lifting his leg.

Seungri smiled.

"Was he mad?"

Daesung shook his head.

"He had been helpful all day and night so far." He sighed dreamily.

"Seungri...I love him so much. I think...I want to marry him someday." Daesung said, excitedly.

Seungri's eyes glimmered.

"I hope you two get married! I'll help set the wedding up!" He said, happily.

Daesung laughed and blushed just thinking about marrying the man of his dreams. 

"When do you think you'll pro-"

Suddenly, Daesung nudged him, shushing him.

"It's just Jiyongie." Seungri said, laughing.

"What are we talking about, babe?" He asked.

Seungri looked at Daesung.

Daesung quickly shook his head.

"Oh...nothing." he stated.

Jiyong raised an eyebrow, questioningly.

"Oh? Is that so?" He said with a sly smirk.

"You really not gonna tell me?" Jiyong asked, kissing Seungri's cheek.

Seungri shrugged, blushing.

"Nope." He said quietly.

Jiyong smirked.

"We'll see baby boy." He whispered.

Later that night, Daesung was looking at rings online but wasn't quite sure what suited his hopefully soon to be fiance. He sighed, flustered. 

"You okay?" Youngbae asked, concerned.

Daesung instantly closed the tab on the laptop.

"Uh..yep." he answered.

"You sure?" 

Daesung nodded.

"Yes baby. I'm fine." He said, reassuring him.

Youngbae smiled.

"Okay. Well, I'm going to bed. Goodnight. Love you." He said, kissing him slowly.

"I love you too." Daesung answered, smiling.

Over at Jiyong and Seungri's place, Seungri still refused to tell Jiyong anything. Jiyong started getting annoying...in a good way.  Seungri was in the kitchen getting some water, when all of a sudden, cold, fragile fingers laced their way up Seungri's shirt, slowly dancing along his chest, and pinching amd twisting his s, slightly. Seungri shuddered under the contact.

"Jiyong..." He said.

"Hmm?" Jiyong hummed in response, kissing Seungri's cheek, trailing down his collar bone and neck, biting ever so gently.

"Th-thats not..." Seungri said, trailing off.

"Hmm?" Jiyong asked.

He slowly pressed his palm to Seungri's member through his sweats. Seungri jumped slightly.

"J-jiyong..." He said, blushing.

"What baby? It's just us here. You gonna tell me yet?" He asked, mischievously.

Seungri snapped his head back to look at Jiyong and shook his head.

"I p-promised D-Dae..sung..." He stuttered, obviously starting to give in.

Jiyong smirked, and slowly started caressing Seungri's member.

"S-stop..." He whined.

Jiyong shrugged.

"Okay." He said, stopping suddenly.

Seungri sunk down slightly.

"Oh, did you not really want me to stop?" He teased.

Seungri blushed, vibrantly.

"I...w-well.." he stuttered, only to be cut off with a kiss and sudden pleasure being given to him once more.

"F-..." He mouthed, breathing heavily.

"O-okay okay fine I'll t-tell you.." he said, quickly.

Jiyong smiled, satisfied.

"Good boy." He said.

"So? What's the secret." 

"First off. You're terrible. Second, Daesung said he wants to marry Youngbae." He said, smiling.

Jiyong smiled, kissing his head.

"First off. I know." He said, winking.

"Second off, that's exciting and we need to make sure this happens."

Seungri blushed, almost dumbfounded.