7.

I Don't Like Your Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm going to start with braiding your hair - I'm thinking Dutch braids."

Sei scooted up to the head of the bed and motioned for Suyeon to sit between her legs.  Suyeon scooted up and felt the muscles in Sei's thighs as she closed her legs around her.  Sei grabbed a comb from her bedside table and started combing through Suyeon's hair.  Once it was combed out straight, she parted it down the center and began braiding one half, turning the braid under and pulling in extra strands of hair as she went.  As she worked, she kept up a steady stream of chatter:  What she'd been thinking about recently, her hopes for the band, other groups she enjoyed, and so forth.  Suyeon joined in, and by the time Sei had finished braiding half of her hair felt a kinship with the younger girl that she had never felt before.  

Sei placed a clip at the nape of Suyeon's neck to hold the first braid in place, then started braiding the other half of her hair.  Suyeon felt little shivers originating from her scalp wherever Sei touched her and running down her spine.  By the time Sei had finished braiding this half of Suyeon's hair and started combining the two braids into a single braid down her back, Suyeon was relaxed and on the verge of falling asleep.  She hadn't felt this free of stress in months - having Sei play with her hair had just drained all her stress away.  She was a little sad when Sei put an elastic down the bottom of her braid and declared it "Done!"

Sei handed Suyeon a mirror so she could see her hair.  She had to admit, Sei had really done a good job - even stylist-nim would have had trouble doing better.  While she was checking out her hair, she used the mirror to sneak a look at Sei.  She looked as happy as Suyeon felt in that moment - apparently whatever was happening with them tonight, they were both enjoying.

"OK.  Scoot up so I can do your makeup!"

Suyeon scooted up, suddenly feeling cold in all the places she was no longer touching Sei.  She noticed that Sei shivered as she climbed down off the bed and went to get her makeup case.  Sei opened the case, revealing a collection of beauty products that would do a professional proud.  This was obviously a girl who liked makeup.

Sei stood in front of Suyeon, cupping her chin in her hand as she studied Suyeon's face.

"Your skin in nice and clear, so that makes things easier.  What makeup removal and facial cleanser do you use?"  When Suyeon told her, Sei declared that these products were "good, but not really good enough, you know?" and said that next time they had a day off she'd take Suyeon shopping for some proper facial care products.

She started with a skin to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter