63.

I Don't Like Your Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weki Meki had a rare day off. The night before, Sei had told the other members of OT6 "Don't make any plans for our day off - I've got something special planned for us."

At 6:00, the alarm on Sei's phone went off. Startled, she fell over and rolled out of Lucy's bed. Lucy sat up, yawning. "Is it time to get up already?" she asked.

"It is," Sei said. "You go wake up Lua, I'll go wake up Suyeon, and we'll all go together to wake up Yoojung and Doyeon."

"Sounds good," Lucy said, standing up and slipping on her slippers.

As it turned out, they could have saved time by going straight to Doyeon and Yoojung's room - they had pushed the two beds together and had Suyeon and Lua sleeping in there with them. Sei and Lucy climbed in among the puppy pile of girls and started passing out kisses to wake everybody up.

Yoojung started to get out of bed, only - forgetting they had moved the beds around - she rolled into the wall.  "You don't really mean we have to get up this early, do you?"

Seo nodded excitedly. "Yes, you do. We've got to get up and get out and catch buses and trains to get where we're going."

"Plus we've got to have breakfast," Doyeon added.

"It's already in the plan," Sei said. "Special breakfast after the first bus! Get up and get dressed."

"What's going on?" Suyeon asked. As usual, the leader was the last one to wake up.

"Sei's special surprise," Lua said. "We've got to get dressed. She's even being mean and making us take a bus before we have breakfast."

"Mean, am I?" Sei asked, reaching out to tickle Lua. "We'll see how mean you think I am when we're eating our special breakfast instead of having rice and tangerines in the kitchen here."

"Okay, okay, I'm going!" Lua protested, squirming to get away from Sei's tickles, only to find herself blocked by Lucy.

 

 

 

In a surprisingly short time, they were all dressed, teeth and hair brushed, and on the first bus of the day. Except for a few early commuters, they had the bus to themselves - they'd gotten underway before the morning rush.

"Okay," Sei said, "this is our stop." She led them off the bus onto a nondescript street in a nondescript neighborhood. The others looked around at all the shuttered storefronts and wondered where the special breakfast Sei had promised them was. 

"It's just a little bit further," Sei said. Sure enough, after a couple of minutes they turned the corner and discovered a street vendor's cart with a big sign across the top reading "Crepes."  A smaller sign on the side of the cart listed the varieties available.

"Good morning, ladies," said the vendor, an elderly man with silver-grey hair. "What can I make for you today?"

"I'd like a blueberry and cream cheese crepe," Sei began.

"And we'll need a minute to decide," Lua said, looking over the menu indecisively.

"Take your time," the vendor said as he poured the batter for Sei's crepe on the hot griddle. "I'll still be here when you make up your mind."

Sei watched intently as the vendor made her crepe, then rolled it up in a cone filled with blueberries and cream cheese. By the time the vendor handed it to her, the others had made up their minds - except Lua. "I can't decide between the strawberry and the peanut butter-chocolate," Lua said.

"Get both," Sei told her. "I'm paying for this."

Lua shook her head. 'I can't eat two crepes."

Sei laughed. "I bet you've just never tried. Besides, if you can't finish it, I'm sure the rest of it can help you out. All of the crepes here are delicious."

In the end, Lua was able to eat both crepes, and Lucy and Doyeon each decided to have a second crepe.  When they finished, Sei said, "Okay. We've got just enough time to catch our next bus."

They walked to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter