1.

I Don't Like Your Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suyeon was sitting in the living room of Weki Meki's apartment, watching the group's videos over and over on a loop: "I Don't Like Your Girlfriend," then "Butterfly," then "La la la," then start over again. She'd been at this for about an hour when Doyeon finally had enough. Approaching her group's leader, she stood squarely between Suyeon and the TV, blocking her view. Suyeon leaned to the side, trying to see around her.

"I was watching that," she said.

 

Turning off the TV, Doyeon came over and sat on the couch facing Suyeon. "I know. You've been watching nothing but our videos every spare minute for the past month. If I didn't know you better, I'd think you were either super vain or else losing your grip on reality."

 

"What?" Suyeon tried to look innocent. "I'm just reviewing our choreography."

 

Doyeon rolled her eyes. "Do I look stupid to you? First of all, I know that by the time we made those videos you already knew the choreography well enough that if the rest of the group was abducted by aliens you could grab seven random trainees and recreate Weki Meki by the end of the afternoon. Secondly -" she counted off the points on her fingers, "if you were reviewing our choreography, you'd be watching the choreography vids rather than the official M/Vs. And finally, if you really were just reviewing our choreography, you wouldn't be watching 'Butterfly' at all, because we don't have choreography for that."

 

Suyeon leaned back and crossed her arms. "OK then," she said, "if you're so smart, what do you think I'm really doing?"

 

Doyeon leaned toward Suyeon so that their conversation could be kept quiet. "It's not about thinking. It's all about watching your facial expressions." Suyeon opened to say something, but Doyeon kept on talking. "Yeah, yeah, you're about to say you weren't making any facial expressions. Well, you were making a good attempt at it, but since you've been hogging the TV all month, I've had plenty to time to watch you."

 

Suyeon looked dubious. "And what do you think you've figured out?"

 

A knowing grin spre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter