27.

I Don't Like Your Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A couple of days later, Doyeon and Yoojung came back while the others were getting ready to go to dance practice.   "Unnies!" Lucy cried, running up and taking their luggage from them and carrying it back to their room.   As soon as Doyeon and Yoojung saw Suyeon, they started singing "Bingle Bangle."   Suyeon buried her face in her hands. "You guys watched that?"   Doyeon threw her arm around Suyeon's shoulders. "You think we'd miss it? The only thing that would've been better is if we could've been there with you!"   Just then Yoojung saw Sei coming out of her bedroom. "Bang bang bang!" she called out.   Blushing, Sei bowed to Yoojung and then mimed drinking a shot. "We missed you guys so much! How was the video shoot?"   "Great!" Doyeon said. "I think you're really going to like it."   "When does it come out?" Elly asked.   "They wouldn't tell us for sure," Yoojung said, "but probably around 3 weeks."   By this time Lucy was back. "Three weeks? I have to wait 3 weeks to see my unnies in their new video? Waaah." She put her fists to her eyes and mimed crying.   "All night, enough silliness," Lua said, coming up behind Lucy and catching her in a back hug. "We've got to roll for today's ships and then get to dance lessons. You know we'll get in trouble if we're late!"   "Whoa!" Doyeon said, keeping her arm around Suyeon. "Lucy being helping and respectful to her unnies, Lua being responsible - we should go away and come back more often."   "Oh no you don't," Suyeon said, hugging Doyeon, "next it's my turn to go away and come back!"   "Oh no you don't!" Sei said, grabbing on to Suyeon. "If you get to go away, I get to go with you!"   Suyeon leaned over and kiss Sei on the nose. "How could I possibly say no to that?"   "You'd better not even try," Sei said, seizing Suyeon tighter.   "Whoa! Somebody's getting possessive!" Doyeon said.   "No," Sei said, pouting, "someone's just feeling neglected because she never gets to spend time alone with her girlfriend." She look up at Suyeon. "I want to take you out for pizza tonight, just the two of us."   Suyeon pretended to think about this, before saying "Of course! We'll go after dance class."   "Speaking of which," Yoojung said, loudly enough to cut across everyone's conversations, "I've rolled up today's ships. It's going to be me and Sei, Suyeon and Lua, Elly and Lucy, and Rina and Doyeon. Now we'd better get going if we're not going to be late for dance class."   ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^   Dance class went better now that Doyeon and Yoojung were back - it was better to have all 8 members there than to have 6 and pretend there were 8. Rina got caught out of place a couple of times because she kept getting distracted trying to watch Elly, but mostly the class went well. After dance class was over, the group split up - the younger four had more classes to go to, while the older four got the afternoon off. Well, off in the sense that Doyeon and Yoojung had to do a Vlive, and they all had to spend a couple of hours answering fanmail. But mostly off.   "Do I need to get dressed up fancy?" Suyeon asked Sei. "Or will regular clothes do?"   "Regular clothes will do. I was just planning on Pizza Mario. Of course," she batted her eyes and the aegyo, "if you really want to make me happy you'll wear your black jeans - I love the way you look in those."   "Your wish is my command," Suyeon said, bowing to Sei.   "Don't say that unless you really mean it," the younger girl responded.   By this time everyone had gathered up all of their stuff, so the maknaes headed off to their class and the unnies headed back to the apartment. As Doyeon and Yoojung got started on their Vlive, Suyeon and Elly got started on the fanmail. Most of the letters were routine - expressions of adoration, requests for autographs or photos, that sort of thing. But once in a while they'd come across a letter that needed actual thought and a personal answer - fans who apparently couldn't think of anywhere to turn with their problems other than their favorite band. They had a list of hotlines for any fan who seemed like they needed that, plus a stock of answers they'd settled on to some of the more common questions. But from time to time they'd still get a letter that they had a hard time figuring out what to do with. Suyeon's first letter was one of those.   "Oh, jeez," she said, "listen to this:   Dear Weki Meki,   My name is Ji-Min and I'm in grade 8. All the other girls in my grade want boyfriends, but I want a girlfriend. The other girls don't really tease me much about it, which is nice, but I'm still lonely because I'm the only girl here like me, so there'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter