52.

I Don't Like Your Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Preparations for the new comeback were about to start, so Fantagio gave all the members of Weki Meki a week off to go visit their families. They sent the occasional picture or text message over the course of the week, but mainly they were too busy with parents and siblings. Finally the week ended and they all started getting on trains headed back to Seoul. Since Suyeon and Lucy were both from Goyang, they made plans to ride the train together. They were looking for each other in the station, but having trouble finding each other because of all the people. Several times Suyeon thought she saw Lucy at the other end of the platform, but while the woman she saw was the right height, she was older than Lucy and - somehow - even prettier than Lucy. Every time she caught site of her, Suyeon felt her breath taken away. Just before train was about to leave, Suyeon heard someone calling out "Ji Suyeon! I'm down here!" She looked around to identify the source of the voice and realized that the woman at the other end of the platform actually was Lucy! She was rushed down the platform and caught Lucy up in a hug just before it was time to board the train.   "It's a good thing you saw me," Suyeon said, "because I'd already seen you and said 'no, that can't be Lucy!"   Lucy's eyebrows rose in surprise. "What?" she asked, "Why would you say that?"   "Because you've gotten prettier over the past week," Suyeon said, looking deep into Lucy's eyes.   Lucy blushed. "You must have missed me while we were apart," she said, "I'm still the same Lucy you said good-bye to as we got off the train last week."   Suyeon shook her head. "I'm serious! You look different!"   Lucy shook her head and laughed. "Whatever," she said, "I'm just happy to see you." She reached out and touched Suyeon's hand. She knew she had to be more careful when they were away from Seoul - they were more visible, so dating clause violations would be more likely to get noticed - but she just felt the need to touch Suyeon.   The train pulled out of the station, going from stationary to moving with only the slightest of lurches. Lucy and Suyeon were looking out the window, comparing their favorite attractions and stores in Goyang - Lucy's favorites were the Aerospace Museum and the Hyundai store, while Suyeon's were the Theme Park Zoo Zoo and the Lotte store.   Just then they were startled by Yoojung sitting down in the seat opposite Lucy and saying "Theme Park Zoo Zoo really does sound kind of awesome. We'll have to go there some time."   Suyeon recovered the ability to speak first. "What are you doing here?" she asked. "This train doesn't go to Guri. There's a train you should have taken that would have taken you straight to Seoul."   "But this goober," Sei said, flopping down in the seat next to Yoojung, "insisted that I get up at 6 today to take the train from Ansan to Guri, so that we could take the train together from Guri to Goyang, so we could hide in the newsstand and pretend to browse until we saw you."   Lucy laughed. "That is awesome! I'm so glad you guys did that!" Lucy suddenly realized Yoojung was staring at her. "What?" she asked, looking down in case she had gotten something on her clothes.   Yoojung asked if Lucy had changed her hair or her makeup, both of which Lucy said she hadn't. "I don't know what it is," Yoojung said, "you're just - don't take this the wrong way - prettier than you were when we said good-bye last week."   "I know, right?" Sei said. "I hadn't wanted to say anything, because I thought it was just me."   "No,"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter