Manners Makes A Charmer

Before You Go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Welcome~ Oh unnie!" Hyejin exclaimed as I walked in the shop.

"Hey" I greeted and smiled lightly. Her expression soften as she smiled genuinely. She leaned the broom she was holding on the counter,walking towards me.

"..I'm sorry to hear about the news" She said and pulled me into a hug.

"..I..just don't get it,Hyejin-ah" I muttered and sighed.

"Mind telling me what happen? I mean,her death was different this time..you did some changes,right?" She whispered and led me to take a seat on the sofa.

I sat on the sofa and leaned the back of my head on the cushion,closing my eyes. I knew Hyejin took a seat beside me cause I felt my right side shifted.

"I..We didn't go to the crime scene. I held her back to stay with me at school..and I.." I swallowed the lump in my throat,feeling the same pain in my heart again.

"Take your time.." She said softly.

"..I confessed...and we became lovers" I continued.

"Yes?" She uttered,telling me to go on.

"..but that night..I just..she.." I started to burst into tears as it was too painful to let it out. I hung my head low as tears rushed down.

"It's fine..we'll figure this out,okay?" She comforted and caressed my back,giving out a motherly aura.

"..it was too painful" I muttered and sniffed.

"Seeing her like that once again.."

"With all the bloods covering her.."

"The beads of sweat on her forehead,trying to suppress the pain.."

"Her pale lips parted,probably from muttering something.."

"I saw her,Hyejin-ah.."

"She was lying there,three bullets planted in her petite body"

I said as Hyejin listened attentively.

"Who..just who were that cruel monsters?" I questioned,hatred filled my heart.

"..I'm sure that police are looking for that person" She replied calmly.

"Twice,Hyejin-ah..two people killed her.." I said,voice cracking.

"Why? Just why would they?!" I questioned and snorted,anger slowly rose inside me.

Hyejin nodded her head as she caressed my back,calming me down.

"That girl..just why were they being cruel to her? When all she does was helping others?" I whispered to myself and covered my face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK

As the bell rang,I immediately pack my bag and slung it over my shoulder. Today is Wednesday which meant Byul would be leaving first since she always said she had "somewhere" to go. For the past few months I would always gave up on coming along with her since she stated out all the excuses but today is an exception. I need to know where you always secretly went,my dear hamster!

] "Byul-ah!" I called as I saw her at the hallway. She stopped on her track and turned her head around,smiling.

"Coming through~" I cooed as I moved past a few people swiftly.

When I almost reached her,I tripped on my own legs,stumbling forward and she immediately prepared herself to catch me.

"Ohh " I muttered and fall onto her,my hands gripped desperately on her shoulders. She placed her hands on both sides of my waist and stumbled backwards a few times before regaining her balance.

We stayed in that awkward position for a few minutes as my heart still beating hard from the fear of falling.

"You good?" She asked.

I tilted my head and noticed how close our faces are. I immediately pulled away,standing up straight.

"U-uh?" I blurted,avoiding her eyes. My heart beat increased tremendously,I could almost hear it thumping.

"Are you hurt?" She asked again,tilting her head.

"Uh..n-no..t-thank you.." I said,which almost sounded like a whisper—thanks to the nervousness.

"This Yeba,really" She muttered and shook her head.

"Romeo and Juliet preview. Enjoying it?" She asked jokingly as she looked behind me,grinning.

"Huh?" I turned my head around and noticed the amount of viewers we're having,my red cheeks became redder.

"Come.." Byul whispered and pulled my left arm,leading me to the entrance. I followed her faithfully and glanced at the back.

"Bye guys!" Byul shouted,her voice echoed in the hallway. I saw the people waved slowly,staring at us in confusion.

We walked out and she glanced at me,chuckling.

"What?" I asked,still in process to calm my heart down.

"Nothing,why did you call for me?" She asked,changing the subject.

"Ah! Right..are you going to that 'somewhere',again today?" I asked.

"Yup,why?" She asked,looking at me suspiciously.

"Can I.. come with you?? Pleaseee,you've always declined" I clung onto her left hand,attempting to melt her with my million dollar aegyo voice.

She was about to say no but I immediately cut her off.

"Just this once~ Pleaseeeeee~" I persuaded with the cutest whining expression I've ever made. If this doesn't work,I don't even know what will.

She blinked her eyes a few times before averting her gaze to the front. Not gonna lie,I saw a tint of pink on her cheeks as she cleared .

'Blushing? SO ING CUTE! UGHH!' I thought and bit my lips to suppress my inner fangirl mode.

"Well,don't blame me if you don't like it" She said,giving me a side glance.

"Promise!" I exclaimed and grinned. She snorted and shook her head.

"I'll hold on to that. Now let's go,Yeba-ssi" She cooed and brought my hands down to hers. She intertwined her left hand with my right before started walking.

"Is it far??" I asked as we got closer to the bus stop.

"Sort of. I used to hate the far distance but I guess not for today" She replied,turning her head to me.

"Why?" I asked,looking back at her.

"Well,the farther it is,the longer time I got to hold your hand" She blurted,clicked her tongue and watched my reaction.

"Yah!" I yelled as I hit her shoulder with my other hand and turned my head away,hiding the fact that I was blu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter