Old Pocket Watch

Before You Go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CONTINUATION(Brace Yourself~)

"Time travel!" She exclaimed. My expression went from what-is-it-tell-me-i'm-curious to what-the-.

"T-time travel?" I blurted and sighed.

"Wheein-ah,this isn't funny.." I muttered and shook my head.

"Didn't say it was a joke" Wheein replied and grunted as she stood up. I just stared at her,feeling very confused.

"Come! I know just the person who could help us with it!" She urged and pulled me up. I lazily stood myself up and sighed.

"Wheein-ah,I don't want to offend you but this joke is going too far" I said truthfully,getting slightly irritated. She sighed and held my shoulders,head tilted slightly. This isn't relevant to this situation but she's quite short and I felt tall for once since a certain hamster would always belittled my height.

'There isn't a time that doesn't remind me of you..' I thought,feeling a little pang on my heart.

"Unnie,look at me!" She commanded,making me stared at her in surprise.

"Look,I don't make jokes about someone's life,alright? Do you love her?" She asked,suddenly sounded very mature.

'Well..she might be telling the truth..but time travel? This isn't a movie!' I thought and gulped hard.

"...I do" I answered frankly.

"Do you want her back??" She asked again.

"Huh?" I blurted.

"Do you want her back here with you?" She repeated.

"O-of course.." I replied.

"Then trust me" She said,giving my shoulder a little squeeze.

"Uh.." I muttered.

"Do you trust me?" She questioned. I automatically nodded my head slowly. She smiled and immediately picked up her bag. She held my right hand and started to walk ahead of me.

'I think I might be going crazy,Byul-ah. This sounds ridiculous but my heart wants to believe. I think I miss you a bit too much that I would do anything to have you by my side'

"I'll put my trust on you,Wheein-ah" I whispered as I watched her back. My legs followed her tracks faithfully. We walked out of the cemetery and passed by the flower shop. After endless row of shops,she stopped right in front of a creepy looking store. I titled my head to look at the store sign.

"Psychic Shop..?" I whispered to myself and gasped when Wheein suddenly went in,pulling me with her. The small bell on the door jingled as we stepped in.

"Wait here..I think she might be upstairs" Wheein whispered and immediately made her way to the back.

I gulped hard and looked around. The store was filled with mystical stuffs and scents from the aromatic candles. I walked slowly as I looked at the displays.

"That looks spooky.." I whispered to myself and continued on exploring the weird-looking stuffs. I stopped in front of a display cabinet. There are only two necklaces in it. One of the necklace had a crescent shaped pendant with a slight red colour. Another one had a sun shaped pendant with a black colour.

'Moon..and sun' I thought and placed my fingers on the glass, as if tracing it over the pendants.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK

"Sun" Byul blurted suddenly as we sat on the sand,watching the sunset at Jeju-do beach.

"Huh?" I questioned,staring at her side profile.

"You" She said and turned towards me,our eyes locked.

"W-what are you talking about?" I asked and immediately averted my gaze back to the front.

"Kim Yong Sun..Sun. You're a sun" She explained,I could feel her still gazing at me,making my heart beats even faster.

"And I'm Moon Byul Yi. A moon..that will always.." She trailed on her words,making me feel more nervous.

"Always...?" I repeated her word,urging her to continue.

I waited for her to proceed but nothing came out from . I frowned and decided to look at her.

"Always loves the Sun dearly!" She exclaimed,right when I turned my head towards her. My eyes widened when I felt a soft pair of lips crashing on mine. From her expression,I could tell that she was also taken aback by it. We immediately pulled away,both blushing crazily.

"Y-yah! Why.. It's..This! Y-you stole my first kiss!! You crazy hamster!!" I shouted out of embarrassment and covered my lips. My heart beat goes from 140 to 2000 real quick.

"Aish!! Y-you think I would kiss a grandma like you?! Why did you turned your head?!" She fired back and immediately got up,also covering her lips.

"Gra- Grandma?! Yah!! It's your fault!" I automatically stood up,facing her.

"My fault?! You're saying this is my fault?!" She yelled and squished my cheeks.

"Yaishhhh whaf do you thinff you're doinf?!" I argued and tried to pull her hands down.

"You.." She said suddenly,with her deep tone. I kept mum and stared at her nervously.

'What? I'm what?! Stop torturing my heart would you?!' I screamed internally.

"stole mine too so we're even" She continued and pinched my cheeks hardly,making me winced in pain. She giggled and immediately ran away.

"Ah! Yah!" I shouted and rubbed my cheeks as I ran after her. The Sun was long gone and the Moon replaced her,shining his light on us.

End Of Flashback

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"The only time they could meet,eclipse" I jumped on the spot when I heard a girl's voice right behind me.

"Ah!" I screamed when I turned around,a figure wrapped in a black cloth came in view.

"Shhhh...don't scream in here! It's not appropriate!" She warned and remove the hood from her head,resting it on her shoulder instead.

I held my chest as I finally realized it was a human in oversized black hoodie and not something else. I mean,we're in this kind of shop,anything could happen right?

"W-who are you?" I asked nervously,her height seemed similar with Wheein but looks definitely different from the puppy. Wheein looks really adorable but this person looks...sassy?

"Shouldn't I be asking you this? I work here" She replied nonchalantly.

"But you look young..?" I muttered and scanned her figure.

"It's just a part-time..my aunt owned this shop.I'm still a student" She explained,leaning her back on the display counter.

"Then,why don't you go to school?" I asked and scratched my not-so-itchy head.

"Hyejin-ah"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter