White Roses & Lilies.

Before You Go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



Thursday(22/02/18) — Byul's house



YONGSUN POV



"Honey..?" Mama's voice filled my ears and I felt a soft tap on my arm. I opened my eyes slowly and blinked a few times to adjust to the bright lights. 



"Uh..?" I rubbed my eyes and slowly sat myself up,the book fell on the floor,surprising both of us by the sound. 



"Oh! S-sorry" I exclaimed as I immediately grabbed the book back,dusting it. 



"It's fine..I'm sorry if I bother you sleeping,I'm just wondering if you want to come down and eat breakfast?" She asked and smiled warmly. My eyes widened as I scanned my surroundings. 



"B-breakfast?! I-I slept here??" I asked. 



"Yes dear,I checked on you yesterday and saw you sleeping soundly..so I called your mom and told her you're sleeping here...I'm sorry" She replied and smiled guiltily. 



"Ah..no no..Ma,it's nothing to be sorry about..I'm just surprised.." I said and rubbed my nape,smiling sheepishly. She smiled and patted my hands. 



"So breakfast??" She asked. I nodded my head and smiled. 



"Let's go down" She stood up and held my hand. I stood up from the bed and glanced at the book in my other hand. 



"Um..ma,can I take this?" I asked nervously as I showed her the book. 



"Her diary?? I'm pretty sure she would want you to have it" She replied,squeezing my hand slightly. 



"Thank you.." I muttered and smiled. We walked downstairs to eat the breakfast. Yesol and Seulgi greeted me with a very tight hug. 



'I'll take care of them,Byul-ah' I thought as I caressed their head. 



After breakfast,I went out and walked back to my house. Every step I took felt heavy. 



"Come on,Yongsunnie! I'm winning here~" She shouted,standing proudly,a few steps from my house,where we agreed the first person to arrive was the winner.



I smiled bitterly as the scene replayed in front of me. She stood there,calling me informally,triggering me so that I'll picked up my pace. Her grin,that stupid grin. There's nothing more adorable than that. The way she smiled with her nose muscle. 



"Byulyi.." I mumbled and ran to her,hands gripped tightly on the diary. When I reached her,the image disappeared along with the wind. With heavy heart,I went inside. 



The rest of the day went by just like that,as Irene came over,saying that she just couldn't leave me alone. Not to forget,all the ice creams she bought,nagging like a grandma,urging me to eat a lot of sweet things. She even brought her home works and whole lot of complains about the teachers. Thanks to her,I laughed after a few days of crying. Due to her company,Byul's diary left untouched on my nightstand. 



_______________________________________



23/02/18(Friday) — 9:30a.m — Home



I wore my jeans,white T-shirt and black trench coat. I let my hair down and sprayed a bit of the perfume. I decided to go to the cemetery after eating breakfast an hour ago. Luckily,my mother allowed and gave me some pocket money for the bus fare. 



"I'm going now" I informed and pecked my mother's cheek. 



"Alright,be careful" She replied and watched as I walked out. I fixed the right ear bud on my ear and left the other one. I played the song before proceeding my journey. 



[Song: Kiggen ft Solar— Cloudy] 



My heart is cloudy and the rain is falling, 
You are pushed to the empty beach, 
Oh baby do not leave me, 
Come back to me before the moon calls



I walked passed the houses and went straight to the bus stop. 



'Right on time' I thought and immediately queued up to get in the bus. 



I know it’s cloudy all day. 
Today I write a poem that resembles you.
We were too young.
The sweet day is spent, 
Stand like a monument.
That winter sunny stay, 
In my heart, 
Your step, 
I can not explain this feeling.
It’s like a few pages torn.



I watched as the bus passed by the stores and busy streets. Luckily,the place wasn't that far and the ride only took a couple of minutes. 



You you you you’re my sun, 
and I just can’t find it, 
You’ve got me, 
and I just can not find it, 
As the day gets cloudy, 
Double my headache, 
As this temperature goes down,
I think I’m going to be a loser.
More like a bird, 
Like a dog who lost his master



The bus stopped at the station and I immediately paid the fare and got off. I stopped by at the flower shop to buy some flowers. 



--------------------------



Short Flashback



"JJAN!!" Byul suddenly popped up in front of me as I was walking my dog at the park,making me screamed in horror. Due to the shock,I stumbled backwards and fell on my . 



"Ah! Yah!!" I yelled and frowned. 



She giggled and kneeled down in front of me. 



"For you" She blurted as she presented a single red rose in front of me. 



"Huh? W-what is this?" I asked without thinking. Jjing jjing excitedly surrounded Byul while I'm here feeling very confused with a pain on my . 



"Lamp pole" She replied sarcastically. 



"What? Yah! You know what I mean.." I muttered,eyes furrowed. 



"Uhh..I don't know what you mean" She said pretentiously and gave me the rose,grinning proudly. 



"Yah!" I yelled but still took the flower. 



She smiled and took the dog leash from me. I watched her actions as she turned her back towards me. 



"Come,I'll carry you home" She said,her tone showed that she was serious. 


"I-it's fine!" I declined as I felt the heat crept to my face. She turned her head towards me, locking our eyes on each other. 



"Yongsun-ah,you fell because of me,and I'm not going to let you walk home. It's either I'll sit with you here or I'll carry you home" She said softly,her caring gaze literally were killing me. 



'You've always make me fall,Mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter