Flaws Of A 'Perfect' Girl

Before You Go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Cheonnamdeong!" The bus driver informed as the bus came to a stop.

"Ah.." I got up and scanned my card before stepping out of the bus.

The familiar street filled my vision. I walked passed a few shops and stopped when I saw a store selling fruits.

"Hello..?" I muttered as I walked in.

"Ah..hello miss! How may I help you?" A friendly middle-aged woman greeted.

I smiled and scanned the fruits on the racks.

"I'm thinking of getting some fruits for my grandparents" I replied and rubbed my nape.

"Sure~ just pick any fruits you like and put it in here" She said as she handed me a small basket.

"Ah..thank you!" I said and bowed slightly after taking the basket.

I walked along the rows of fruits. There were pears,apples,oranges,kiwis and a few more. All of them looked delicious and fresh,making me pondered which I should buy for them.

"Hm...maybe apples,pears and mangoes? They might like it.." I mumbled and nodded my head slowly as I walked towards the mentioned fruits section.

I picked 5 best apples,5 pears and 5 mangoes,placing it in the basket.

"This will do.." I muttered and carried the small basket to the counter.

"Is this all,miss?" The woman asked,grinning.

"Yes" I replied shortly and smiled.

She placed the fruits in a plastic bag and tied it up.

"All of this will be 17 Won" She informed.

I nodded my head and ped my purse,taking out 20 Won and extended it to her.

"Please keep the change" I said and took the plastic bag.

"Thank you..ah miss! This might be so sudden but please be careful, there's an ex-convict living around here and he's not uh..very friendly" She reminded,her face showed concern.

'Ex convict?' I thought and frowned.

"Ah yes,I will" I replied and bowed slightly before going out.

I kept my purse in my sling bag and glanced around as I remembered what she said.

"Ex convict.." I muttered as my mind wandered off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback

"Thanks for this,Byul-ah~" I said as I hugged the hamster plushie like a kid.

"At least,put it in this bag first,there's still price tag attached to it" She replied and shook her head.

"No! I want to hug it like this~" I argued and nuzzle my nose on the plushie. She sighed and ruffled my hair. I furrowed my eyes,protesting her action.

"Come on" She called and chuckled.

She took my left hand as we walked side by side. Smiling broadly as our hands intertwined.

"Unnie,I've made a special name for us!" She informed,her eyes shone with excitement.

"Really?? What is it??" I asked,looking at her expectantly.

"Yongkong Byulkong!" She exclaimed,grinning proudly.

"Yong..kong,Byulkong? What does it mean?" I questioned,puzzled expression plastered on my face.

"Well,it's from alkong dalkong(lovey dovey). I just insert our name in it,sooo what do you think??" She asked eagerly.

"Ah..alkong dalkong.." I mumbled and smiled shyly.

"Yeah! I like it very much!" I replied truthfully.

She nodded her head in satisfaction,grinning widely. We walked past a restaurant and Byul suddenly screeched to a halt,her smile slowly fading and eyes furrowed.

"" She muttered angrily,causing me to wonder if she really just said it.

"Byul-ah?" I called and tried to figure out where she was looking.

She let go of my hand and walked in the restaurant with her stoic face. I followed her slowly,feeling both nervous and curious.

She glanced towards me and pointed at an empty table.

"Wait here" She said bluntly.

I nodded slowly and sat on the right side,facing her back. She walked a bit more towards a couple and took a seat in front of them. Since the tables are pretty close,I could hear what they're saying. The couple were clearly shocked to see her. Since they're sitting opposite from Byul,I couldn't see their face but the back of the man's figure seemed familiar.

"Having a good time?" Byul asked sarcastically.

"B-byul?" The man stuttered and removed his hands from the woman as fast as lightning.

"Honey,who is she??" The woman asked,whining.

"Me? Before I became a human being,I was his " Byul fired and snorted.

"W-what?!" The woman half-yelled,staring at her unbelievably.

"B-byulyi,d-don't tell your mother!" The man pleaded. Hearing his voice for the second time,realization hit me hard. Her father. It's him.

"He's cheating?!" I whispered to myself and gulped hard.

"I know I couldn't trust you since the first time you did this" Byul said and shook her head,staring straight at her father.

"Byul,please..I won't do it again,don't tell your mother,yeah??" He begged again.

Byul snorted and shook her head as she drummed her fingers on the table.

"I won't do it again. I'll be a better man. I want our family to be happy. Don't you pity your sisters? I'm sorry. Bla bla bla bla" Byul spat out and I've known her too well to know that she's pissed as hell.

"Byu-" He paused immediately when Byul put up a hand.

"Say a word and I'll break your neck" She warned.

"Hey! Don't talk to him like that!" The woman cut in suddenly.

"..why did you involve yourself? God you're so dead" I muttered and frowned.

"Miss,if you still love your mouth,better keep a mum" She reminded,giving out an intent glare to her.

"Moon Byul Yi!" His father yelled and slammed the table.

Byul protested by slamming the table too,causing everyone to hold their breath. Byul's eyes changed entirely. I could almost heard her growling in anger. Her father was slightly intimidated by her and kept a mum.

"B*tch!" The woman shouted.

"Oh God..seriously?! Just shut up!" I mumbled and bit my nails as I felt nervous.

Byul turned her gaze towards the woman,she was boiling in anger. The woman cleared and cowered in her seat.

"You" Byul blurted,causing both of them to sat upright simultaneously.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter