A Taste Of Robusta

Before You Go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8:00p.m. β€” Home

I giggled as I read the message that Byul sent to me and took a seat on the couch. My sister was binge-watching Goblin while eating popcorns.

From:Moon πŸΉπŸ’ž

I still don't get why people drink Robusta with 10 cubes of sugar to get rid of the bitterness. Why don't they just drink something sweeter like mocha?πŸ™€

To: Moon πŸΉπŸ’ž

What's with these random question? *clear throat* Are you asking me out for a drink,Byul-ssi?

From: MoonπŸΉπŸ’ž

For the sake of Pokemon world and humans wellbeing,indeed I am

I shook my head,grinning widely.

"Someone's happy" Yonghee teased. I lifted my head to look at her.

"Indeed I am" I replied and winked at her.

"Did you win lotteries?" She asked jokingly,her right eyebrow lifted.

"Nah..this is something better!" I exclaimed,eyes shining.

'I saved Byul and we're a couple now!! How can I not be happy??' I thought.

"Let me guess,you and Byul are official now. Right? Am I right??" She questioned,grinning proudly. I looked at her in surprise.

"H-how did you know?" I asked,frowning.

"Let's just say I saw something that I shouldn't have" She replied and smirked.

"W-what?" I stuttered,feeling nervous.

"Chu~" She cooed as she puckered her lips and wriggled her eyebrows.

'She saw that peck?! Oh God..this is embarassing' I thought and bit my lips. My face slowly changed into a red tomato.

"Y-yah! Why would you spy on us?!" I asked. She snorted and shook her head.

"I saw it ACCIDENTALLY,alright? I'm not that desperate to spy on a squirtle and a hamster" She argued.

"Look who's talking about desperate~ Unnie,where's your boyfriend?" I teased as I remembered how she kept saying she was lonelyβ€”she doesn't have a lover by the way.

"Y-yah!" She stuttered and slumped herself back on the couch,sulking. I giggled and shook my head.

"Aigoo...my 23 years old baby,are you sulking??" I asked,changing my tone as if talking to a kid.

"Shut up!" She yelled. I giggled quietly and glanced back at my phone when I felt it vibrated.

Incoming call: Moon πŸΉπŸ’ž

"Uh?" I immediately got up and walked to my room,locking the door before I answered the call.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes? How may I help you?" I asked jokingly and sat on my swivel chair.

"Don't lose your mochi cheeks,that'll help A LOT" She replied. I chuckled and shook my head.

"What is it? You never call me during this time,missing me that much?" I teased and bit my lips.

"Well,I can't deny that..indeed Yongsun-ssi,I am missing you like crazy" She said,I could almost imagine her smiling.

"You won't know how much I missed you" I muttered and grabbed a frame with picture of Byul and I.

'You won't know how I grieved for you..' I thought.

"And you won't know how good this coffee that I'm drinking~" She answered.

"You seriously won't give up on wanting me to drink coffee with you,huh?" I asked,grinning stupidly.

"Told you,it's for the sake of Pokemon world and human wellbeing. You have to have coffee with me,Kim Yongsun" She said.

"And what if I don't want to??" I asked again,testing the water.

"Then you'll regret it your whole life,drinking coffee alone and oh! I'll brainwash Jjing jjing to stop being obedient" She threatened.

"Yah! Leave my dog out of this!" I yelled.

"I won't! Not until you drink this coffee with me!" She argued.

'So consistent?' I thought and smiled.

"Fine! Where are you?" I asked,pretending to be annoyed.

"Our favourite cafe" She informed.

"Navi Cafe?" I questioned and got up.

"Ding Dong Deng!" She blurted,signalling that my guess was right.

"What're you doing there?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Yesol is craving for the chocolate bread and she won't stop bugging me about it that's why I went out to buy it" Byul explained and sighed.

'Bread..bread?!' I thought and swallowed the lump in my throat.

"There's no way it'll happen again.." I mumbled,not realizing that Byul could hear it.

'What am I thinking?' I thought and shrugged my negative thoughts away.

"Huh?" She questioned.

"N-nothing! Uh.. I'm going to change first" I said and was about to hang up when I heard she shouted 'wait'. I placed my phone back to my ear.

"Yes?" I said.

"Can you not hang up?" She asked suddenly.

"Uh? Well,sure" I replied and my speaker,placing the phone on the table as I walked to the closet.

"Kim Yongsun" She called.

"Hm?" I replied and wore my jeans.

"I love you" She blurted. I chuckled as I wore my black sweater.

"How much?" I asked jokingly and brushed my hair.

"Yongsun-ah" She called again,I stopped my action and frowned.

"Yes?" I replied.

"I have something to tell you.." She said.

I gulped hard as I felt nervous.

"W-what is it?" I questioned and grabbed my phone,turned off the speaker and placed it back to my ear.

"Don't be late~" She cooe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter