Confession of A Grieving Girl

Before You Go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


NIGHT(Same day) — 8:00p.m. — Home


"You're done,sweetie?" My father asked when I got up to wash my hands. 



"Uh? Yes..I just feel really sleepy so I don't have the appetite" I lied and smiled sheepishly. Immediately went to the sink and washed my hands. 



"This early?" My mother added. My sister just glanced at me,knowing the real reason behind it. Yup,I told her. If there's one person who would drown herself just to safe me,it'll be this person. Her reaction was exactly like mine when I first heard it and she asked a lot of questions. Like,really. A LOT. 



"Yeah..I just feel.." I faked a yawn and covered my mouth. 



"...really sleepy" I continued and grinned. Somehow,feeling excited if it really work. 



"But honey,we're going to the mart after..we can't leave you alone here" My mother uttered,frowning. 



"I'll stay with her!" Yonghee(her sister) exclaimed. I met her eyes and mouthed 'thank you'. 



"Well,if they say so..I'm pretty sure they can take care of themselves now" My father supported,leaving my mother no option but to agree. 



"Fine..But promise me that you'll eat more tomorrow" My mother reminded. 



"Yes ma'am~" I replied and kissed both of my parents cheeks,then going straight to my room. 



-------------------------------



I sat on the bed,staring at the watch. My feelings were all mixed up as I felt nervous. 



Knock knock. The knock on the door startled me and automatically hid the watch behind me. 



"Hey" Yonghee whispered and locked the door. I let out the breath I was holding in and brought the watch back to the front. 



"I thought it was mom" I muttered. 



"They went out just now...so you're gonna do it?" She asked,taking a seat on my swivel chair. 



"Yeah.." I said,almost sounded like a whisper. 



"Don't worry about anything,alright? I'll be here if something goes wrong. Just bring your hamster back..I've missed her too" Yonghee said and smiled. 



"Okay.." I whispered to myself and took a deep breath. I laid on my bed with the watch in my hand,placed right over my chest. I closed my eyes and stabilized my breathing. Slowly,muttering my purpose. 



"I'll save you.." 



"I'll save you.."



"I'll save you.."



I started to feel really sleepy as I kept my eyes shut,the surroundings seemed quite and calmer than before. 



"Moon Byul Yi" I whispered,which was the last thing I remembered before drifted off to sleep. 



-----------------------------------------------------------------



MONDAY(19/02/18) — 6:00 a.m.  — Home



My eyes shot wide opened,feeling more awake than ever. I immediately sat myself up on the bed,scanning my room. 



'Does it work??' Was the first thing that came to my mind,causing me to roam my hands on the nightstand,trying to find my phone. 



"Where...Ah!" I exclaimed when I felt the surface of my phone. I immediately grabbed the phone and turned it on. 



Monday
19/02/18



The phone dropped from my hands as I was too stunned by the truth. 



"It..worked.." I muttered,feeling a little touched by the fact. 



"It..really worked!" I said again and threw my hands up in the air. 



"Then..Byul..Byulyi must be here..I need to get ready!" I exclaimed and clumsily got off the bed,went straight to the bathroom. 



After wearing my uniforms,I went out and walked to the kitchen. I took a piece of bread,stuffing it into my mouth. 



"Yongsunnie..?" My mother called,staring at me strangely. I drank the milk to help me swallow the bread. 



"Well,at least take a seat!" My mother said and frowned. I waved my hands frantically and went to the front,stopping by the mirror. 



"I'm leaving now!" I shouted as I glanced at my hair,not minding if it looks perfect or not since all I could think about is a certain hamster. 



"This early??" My mother shouted back. 



"Yeah! I'm going to Byul's house" I informed and wore the same perfume. 



"Aigoo..I haven't seen that kid for ages. Ask her to come for dinner sometimes,okay?" My mother said as she walked towards me. 



"Will do!" I grinned and pecked her cheek before rushing out. 



"Be careful!" I could hear my mother's faint reminder as I walked out. 



I walked briskly towards her house,praying that she'll really be here. 



"Please..please..please" I muttered in every steps I took. 



My heart beats faster as I got closer to her house. 



Guchahaeee guchahae yeah~ I stopped on my track when I heard the voice I've been dying to hear. There,she stood,her back facing mine as she locked the gate but I knew by heart that it is her. Her height,her hair,her backpack,her voice as she hummed the song. It's her. 



"Byulyi.." I muttered under my breath,lips slowly curving upwards. 



Call me call me everyday,every night~ She sung and turned her body to the front as she kept the keys in her pocket. 



She froze on the spot when she saw me. Our eyes met again for the first time after what felt like an eternity for me. My smile widened when I met those brown orbs. 



"It's you.." I mumbled and bit my lips as a single tear ran down my cheek. My legs instinctively ran towards her. 



"Un-" She was about to say something but stopped abruptly when I gave her a bone-crushing hug,planting my face on her chest. 



This is real. It isn't a dream. Her warmth,her Jasmine scent and the sound of her heartbeat. All of her,just like how I remembered it. She's here. The person who drove me crazy for the past few days. The person who I missed in every breath I took. The person who I wanted so badly. The person who I loved with every single heartbeat. She's right here. Right in my arms—Where she belongs. 



"Are you crying??" She asked. God,that voice. How I missed the way she talks with every layer of gentleness and loving in her tone. I nodded my head slowly and tightened the hug. I could hear her chuckling as she caressed the back of my head. 



"Did your fish die again?" She asked jokingly. 



Truth to be told,I lost a pet fish when I was 10 and I cried so hard since Byul gave it to me and all I could felt was guilt. It was a long time ago but she remembered. 



"You remember.." I mumbled,sniffing as I looked up to her,gazing on every perfect features of her face. 



"Of course I do" She whispered,maybe to herself cause I could barely heard it. 



"I missed you.." I confessed. She stared at me weirdly and cocked her right eyebrow. 



"Well,I missed you too,Yeba~" She replied and squished my cheeks. I closed my eyes,enjoying the warmth she provided with her warm hands. 



"Uh?" She blurted,I opened my eyes as I didn't felt her touch anymore. Feeling a bit disappointed with the loss of warmth. I stared at her as she glanced at her watch. 



p>
"Now come on crybaby..we'll be late~" She teased and just like before,she held my left hand,intertwining our fingers as she led me to our school. 



"I knew you'll call me that" I mumbled softly as I stared at her back,smiling genuinely. 



As we got closer to our school,the sounds of boys whistling could be heard. I knew it's Eric and his gang but nothing mattered more to me than this hamster. 



I could felt Byul's squeezing my hand tighter as she pulled me closer,being protective,which is one of the things I love about her. Well,nothi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter