Fight For Love(Ending)

Before You Go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Running frenzily, my hair waved as the wind slid through it. Drenched in sweats and wobbly legs,I used every single momentum in my body, dashing my way to the familiar shop. 



"Must" 



"Tell" 



"Them"



Breathless, I mumbled. 



The door chime loudly as I barged in, panting and a complete mess. Both diverted their gaze from the laptop screen, clearly shocked. 



"Unnie?" Wheein blurted, her blanket fell on the floor when she stood from the couch. A lion followed after. 



"Is there something wrong??" Hyejin asked, worried. 



Walking briskly towards them,I plopped myself on the single sofa. Their eyes bored a hole through me, urging an explanation. I put up a hold-on-a-sec finger up and take my time to breath properly. 



"I.."



I muttered breathlessly. Leaning closer and eyes furrowed,they listened attentively. 



"I know..who killed her" I confessed, taking a hard gulp. 



Their eyes almost popped out of their heads. 



"WHO?!" They yelled simultaneously. 



Taking another deep breath, I sat up straight. 



"His father" I spilled the beans. 



Their face contorted in confusion and disbelief. 



"Isn't it a bit too late for April Fools,unnie?" Hyejin sneered,clearly not amused. 



Wheein nodded in agreement. She huffed as both of them leaned back on the comfy couch.



Sighing,I remembered that I've never told them about Byul's father. 



"Look, Byul's father is not a good man. He's a convict- I mean, ex. The tattoo, motives, it all directed to him" I explained. 



Their face lit once again, both the puppy and the lion had their ears perked. 



"How is this even.." Wheein mumbled,shaking her head.



"Possible?" Hyejin added,giving the same expression as the pup. 



"His father cheated and Byul was furious as hell, they fought a few times..I guess,he had planned for a revenge ever since" I continued. 



They glanced at each other, as if having a telepathic conversation. Hyejin took a deep breath and looked at me. 



"So,what're you going to do?" Hyejin asked. 



Wetting my lips,I  started to spill every single ideas I had. 



                                 ***



Monday(19/02/18)



4:00 a.m.



Eyes shot open, the same experience washed over me again. Blinking my eyes a few times,trying to lessen the sleepiness. No sleeping in, I got a hamster to save today and I've prepared hell lots of things. 



In case you're wondering,I'm back again, time travelling. This time, I brought a bag with me. According to Wheein, it's a sacred bag(since it's filled with proofs for a certain hamster.) For what? You'll see. 



Pushing the bag and the watch to the side,I jumped off the bed,taking a quick shower.



I wore a plain blue T-shirt with blue skinny jeans and my varsity jacket. Running shoes and the bag completed my look. 



I sneaked out of my house successfully. Well, maybe with a little bit of clumsiness like maybe,just maybe, getting shocked by looking at my own reflection. Or by the sound of the dogs howling. 



As I made my way to her house,I've made up my mind. I'm going to take a quick action since I won't have much time. I need to save my hamster. One way or another. 



I looked up the tall house,luckily Byul's room was on the first floor,so I won't have to climb anything. If I did, I'm pretty sure I'd be dead first—frankly speaking. I glanced at my watch as I moved closer to her window. 



4:25 a.m



Knocking on the familiar window,I smiled. It's been quite a while since I've seen her and I'm missing her like crazy. Hearts beating calmly, I waited for her respond. 



Nothing came from her so I was ready to knock again. Right when I raised my fist,the curtain parted slightly and a head peeked through it. 



"AHH!" I shrieked and stumbled backwards before landing harshly on the ground. 



Her eyes went wide as she frantically opened the window and jumped outside. 



"Unnie?? Wha- Are you okay?" She asked worriedly as she helped me up. 



"Ah.." I whimpered and rubbed the pain off my . 



"Aigoo,just look at yourself!" She shook her head and dusted the dirt off my jeans. Specifically, on my uh... 



  I froze on my spot almost immediately. She noticed my action and looked back on what she was doing. Like magic, she froze too. Blinking our eyes repeatedly, we stood in a very quiet and awkward silence. 



"I..I'm sorry, I didn't mean to touch you there! I saw the dirt and just..it was just my instinct..I really didn't mean to" She blabbered nervously. 



"I-it's fine..uh can we just go inside? The cold is somehow getting to me" I lied, trying to lessen the awkwardness. 



"Ah..right! Come on in" She exclaimed, smiling sheepishly. 



I climbed the window and went in her room. She went after me. As she locked the window,I cleared my throat. 



"Byul" I called. 



"Hm?" She looked at me, an eyebrow raised. 



I gulped hard,I wanted to confess and I've done it before but man, confessing would never be easy. 



"Y-you weren't sleeping?" I asked, trying to drown the nervousness. 



She smiled and shook her head. 



"I can't sleep, aaaand what're you doing here? It's still early,Yeba-ssi, shouldn't you be getting your beauty sleep?" She teased. 



I chuckled as my heart warmed up. Oh, how I've missed the way that nickname just tumbled out of her tongue. How I've missed every drop of her greasiness. How I've missed those teasing. I'm getting it back today. 



"Well" I spoke,clearing my throat playfully. 



Her smile turned into a grin as I drew closer. She leaned herself on the window's frame. 



"Rather than my beauty sleep,I've got more important things to get" I continued,placing the bag on the table. 



"And..what is that?" She asked, pure curiosity shown on her face. 



With racing heart, I stood in front of her. The moon shone upon us and she looked ethereal. I've been wanting, missing and loving. Funny thing is,it's all on one person. One girl. One hamster. Well, I wouldn't want anyone else too. 



I cupped her cheeks and I could feel the heat radiating. She was slightly trembling and I knew she was nervous. 



Leaning closer, I looked into her breathtaking brown orbs. 



My lips hovered right above hers when I whispered. 


"You"


Her eyes widened and I took the chance as I pressed our lips together. Her eyes closed, hands moving to my waist. 



Byul P.O.V



Soft. Just like how I've imagined it to be. I've been pondering about my feelings and decided to confess today but this works too— in fact, it's a whole lot better. 



Never thought that it'll be this way. She loves me. And it's not 'hetero'lly—if there's such word. She loves me just like how I love her. This moment felt surreal, I don't feel butterflies in my stomach anymore, pretty sure it turned into dragons.



"Mh" She moaned quietly. 


Her lips were irresistible, I kept wanting more but both of us needed some air so we parted slightly. Our forehead rested on each other,smiling as we panted. 



"Oh wow..." I mumbled,heart's beating rapidly. 



Her eyes met mine and I swore I've never felt safer. Every touch now felt like a dream. 



"I love you" She uttered,pecking on my lips again. 



"So" And again. 



"Much" And again. 



I was astonished, my cheeks burning like hell and my heart won't stop jumping around. 



I tucked a strand of her hair,it felt different. Maybe because she's mine now? It just felt...right. 



"And I'm pretty sure you know how gay I am for you" I confessed,pulling her closer. 



"Yeah? Well, I wanna hear it from you,Champ" She teased, caressing my shoulders. 



I chuckled before clearing my throat, looking at her with an intent gaze. 



"I love you, Kim Yongsun. For 17 years and counting. I could be lacking in a lot of things, I could be insensitive in handling some problems. I could be immature in some fights. But Yongsun, I'd give you everything— the world, if possible" 



I spoke, planting a meaningful kiss on her forehead. 



"Byul" She called,hands rested on my chest. 



"Hm?" I replied, enjoying every second with her in my embrace. 



"If I tell you a secret, would you believe?" She asked quietly, her gaze stuck on her hands. 



"What is it?" I questioned, curious. 



A comfortable silence filled the night, her breathing matched perfectly with mine. My heart pumped when she lifted her head, her eyes meeting mine. 



"I.." She uttered, voice trembling. 



I held her hands,bringing it up to my lips, giving her a comforting kiss. 



"Take it slow" I whispered. 



Sighing softly, she wetted her lips. 



"Byul, I came from the future" She said softly. 



I was about to say something but nothing came out. I was amused. Confused and when it all came to me,I burst into a fit of laughter. I held my stomach as I laughed hysterically, tears swelled in my eyes. 



"Yong.." I called, breathless. 



I coughed, letting the laughter die slowly. Straightening myse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter