She's gone...

Before You Go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


(A/n: Inspired by Before I fall & Happy Death Day- You got the concept right?) 



YONGSUN POV



'7:30a.m,Monday(19/02/18) — Home'



"I'm leaving now!" I shouted as I fixed my hair,making sure it's perfect. 



"This early??" My mother shouted back. 



"Yeah! I'm going to walk with Byul!" I informed and wore my favourite perfume or should I say Byul's? 



"Aigoo..I haven't seen that kid for ages. Ask her to come for dinner sometimes,okay?" My mother said as she walked towards me. 



"Got it!" I grinned and pecked her cheek before rushing out. 



"Be careful!" I could hear my mother's faint reminder as I walked out. 



I breathed in the morning scent as I skipped my way to my girlfriend's house..*cough* I mean best friend whom I had a HUGE crush on. Who wouldn't? She's cute and adorable and annoying and caring and handsome and talented and..



My train of thoughts were cut off by a cheerful hamster stood a few meters from me. 



"Unnie!" She greeted and ran towards me. 



I somehow started to hate her calling me that although I was the one forcing her to call me unnie at first. Now? Can she just call me baby? Geez..



"I thought I was the one going to your house?" I asked and tilted my head. Our houses weren't that far from one another. My house was on the left road and hers was on the right. It took us 15 minutes to go to school by walking. 



"I know it's just that..I can't wait to see you,that's why I'm here" She replied,making my heart beats crazily. 



"Ahh..missing me that much,huh?" I teased as we walked side by side to our school. 



"Eung! I missed you so much,Yeba~" She replied and hugged me sideways. 



Before you ask,yes,she's always this way. Clingy and very touchy. Well,mostly with me. Which,I low-key enjoying it way too much but just won't admit it. 



"Am I the third girl you're saying that to this morning?" I asked sarcastically and shook my head. 



"Nahh..you're the fourth girl I'm telling that to" She answered making me stopped on my track. She kept on walking a few steps before realizing I wasn't beside her. She turned her head towards me and cocked an eyebrow. 



"Fourth?" I questioned and furrowed my eyebrows. 



'Seriously?! But who?' I thought as jealousy filled my heart. 



"Yup!" She exclaimed and turned her body around took a step towards me. 



"First,my mother" She said. I nodded my head slowly as I watched every movements. 



"Second,Yesol(her sister)" She said again and took another step. 



'Third..?' I thought and bit my lips. 



"Third,Seulgi(also her sister)" She cooed and took another step,getting closer to me. 



"And fourth.." She trailed on her words and took another step,now standing right in front of me,the differences of our height could be seen—1.8cm only, could she stop bragging? I could literally smelled the sweet jasmine scent coming from her. I gulped hard as she stared intently into my eyes. 



"You" She whispered and poked the tip of my nose. 



'OH MY GOD!!! UGHHH!!! KAAHHHHH!!' I screamed internally as the heat crept up to my face. My heart almost bursted out and I almost married her right there. 



"Now come on..we'll be late~" She reminded and held my left hand,intertwining our fingers as she led me to our school. 



"God..Byul-ah.." I mumbled softly as I felt my burning cheek with my right hand. 



As we got closer to our school,the sounds of boys whistling could be heard since our school was right in front of the boys school. And yes,our school is an all-girls school. 



I could felt Byul's squeezing my hand tighter as she pulled me closer. I always love this protective side of her. Well,nothing about her that I disliked except the fact that she's not mine *cries internally* 



RAINBOW BRIDGE HIGH SCHOOL — 8:00a.m. Same day



"Byul sunbae,morning! Oh! Yongsun sunbae too!" The girls greeted as we walked through the hallway. Some of them glared at our intertwined hands. I looked at our hands and pulled away as I don't want them to assume anything. 



Well,since it's Korean school,majority of them, they'll be judgemental and stuffs. Sometimes they'll always give me weird looks whenever I'm in a very cute and adorable 'couple moments' with Byul. But they fangirling over Byul are alright?? Geez..



Actually Byul would let go of my hand first but it seemed different today,it's almost felt like she doesn't want to let go. 



"Let me send you to your class" She said as we walked up the stairs. 



"Uh? Okay" I replied and couldn't stop smiling as I felt butterflies in my stomach. 



"Yongsun-ah!!" My classmates greeted as I went in. Byul stood in front of the door and bowed. 



"Oh!! Moonbyul!" They continued and waved towards her. 



Might be wondering why she's so well-known in our school? Well,she's one of our school's top athlete in track and fields. Going up on stage for her achievements and always helping teachers made her even more loved by everyone. With her good looks and charming attitude,she gained a lot of fans—she even had a fan base. Which is not good for me,cause I'm not okay with her and the girls *cough* She's mine. 



"Sunbaenim-deul~ Good morning~" She greeted and presented her killer smile. 



"Unnie! I'll come at lunch!" She cooed and waved happily. 



"Nae~" I replied and chuckled as I saw her walking away. 



"Oooohhhh~ Yongsun..neooo~" They teased and laughed hysterically. 



"Wae??" I asked and shrugged,pretending to be innocent.



Luckily the teacher came in and started the lesson,stopping all their teasing except for this cabbage beside me. Now I just felt like wanting to pluck her out and made her into kimchi,might as well sell them to get money and marry Byul. 



"You guys really look good together" Irene cooed as the teacher wrote the notes on the board. 



"Shut up" I said as I jotted down the notes. 



"I'm serious! Yong,you could lie to anyone but me..I know you have something for her" She whispered. She had been saying this since last week. 



I took a deep breath and placed my pen on the table. I looked at her,pondering if I should tell the truth. 



"Haaahh..fine..I..like her,alright?" I whispered back and covered my face in embarrassment. 



"I knew it!" She exclaimed,her voic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter