Vacations - Part 6

Fangirl to Babysitter ?

After that long night, you went to sleep and L.joe didn't come until 2 in the morning. He slowly pushed the door thinking you would he asleep. When you heard light footsteps, you immediately stood up. He widened his eyes seeing you hadn't fallen asleep. "Aish, why isn't she still asleep?! It'll be so awkward.." You stared at him in the dark. Your cheeks were burning red and L.joe was pretending he didn't saw you. You felt kind of hurt, as if he didn't want to talk about it by ignoring you. You sighed and asked : "Uhm, are you ignoring me? I can't pretend it didn't happen though I haven't told you what I really felt about that kiss.." He turned around and nervously stared at you. You slightly turned red seeing him eyeing you. "Mwo? Gwaenchana?" He snapped out of it. He blinked twice before saying : "Forget about it, it was just an accident anyways but i'm just curious what did you thought about it ?" You were disappointed and when you were about to say something, he interrupted you. "You go first" you said. He shook his head and you furrowed your eyebrows. "Fine i'll go first." He said after sighing. His cheeks started burning and you noticed it. Your heartbeat went faster due to the curiosity and to the nervousness you felt. Then, he slowly walked to you and said : "I didn't mean to say it in a bad way but to be honest, I didn't dislike it." You widened your eyes in shock while he was trying to cover his embarassment. You cleared your throat and shyly : "Same here." He just nodded while avoiding your eyes. "Damn what am I going to do.. " he thought while searching for his chicken slippers.

You walked out of the room still dumbfounded by your conversation. You suddenly bumped into Chunji. "Hey Seol Ri, aren't you sleeping at this time ?" He curiously asked. "Uhm yeah, but I should ask you the same question." you nervously responded. "Ah well, I wanted to sneak into your bed but seems like you caught me.." he said giggling. You laughed. He warmly smiled seeing you happy. "Aish, etteokae? I'm starting to fall for her but I already know for true feelings..." Then you asked : "No really, why are you up?" "Ah, I felt thirsty so I went to get water." You nodded and turned around to see the time. It was already 6 so you thought you wouldn't go back to sleep. Then you asked Chunji if he would've liked some morning coffee. He beamed and winked.

You went to the kitchen and started the coffee machine. Soon you heard Teen Top that was up. Changjo came and said : "Noona, you're making coffee? I want some !" You glared at him. He always called you noona even if you were his dongsaeng. You nodded and Ricky, Niel and C.A.P. also came asking for coffee. There was only L.joe who didn't come. You were deceived but still happily made the coffee for Teen Top. After having a morning chat and coffee with Teen Top, you went back to the kitchen to wash the cups. You didn't see L.joe for the rest of the morning.

You started putting soap on the sponge and started scrubbing the cups. Suddenly you felt someone grabbing your hands from your back. You turned to see in surprise L.joe. Your faces were only centimeters away and you felt his breath on your ear. His chest covering your back made you shrug. You started getting nervous and you suddenly dropped the cup in your hands. "Omo!" L.joe was also surprised by the sound so he whispered in your ear : "I'll do it. Seems like you're nervous when i'm here." He smirked at you while you furrowed your eyebrows. You slightly elbowed his chest since he was hugging you from the back holding your hands to stop you from doing the dishes. "Aigoo, you're mad? You know it hurt when you elbowed me?" He said with a teasing tone. You glared at him and he put his hands up to prove his innocence. Suddenly, you got an idea. You took the bottle of soap and you made some bubbles. You quickly wiped some soap on his nose. He smirked and said : "Yah! I'm going to get my revenge!" You ran away and threw him more soap bubbles. Then you started getting tired and you felt a pair of hands grabbing your waist. He pinned your back to his chest and blew air in your ear. It made you shiver and he giggled. "It's so nice to hear him laugh.." you thought. Then he turned you back so you could face him. Your cheeks started burning and he was clearing his throat as a sign of awkwardness. Then you looked into his eyes. He leaned in and you closed your eyes. He cupped your cheeks and pinched them saying : "Maybe next time sweetheart!" You pouted and puckered your lips. He took the advantage and quickly pecked your lips. "Yah, you're so mean!" You shouted running after him. He suddenly stopped and you bumped into his chest. "Ah, it hurts." You shyly said. He looked at you with his intense eyes. You liked the moles under his right eye. You lifted your hands to touch them but he lifted your chin first. Then he slowly said : "I think i'm in love with you, pabo and this time, it's not an accident." He slowly leaned in as you closed Your eyes. Then you felt sweet humid lips on your's. You enjoyed the moment as butterflies started tickling your tummy. His kiss was sweet and innocent. You liked it, it didn't feel vulgar since it wasn't intense so you felt calm and not nervous. He slowly pulled out and smiled as you hugged him. Then, you went on your tippy-toes and whispered in his ear : "Same here." You hugged for a while and spent the last day of your vacations with Teen Top.