Vacations - Part 1

Fangirl to Babysitter ?

You weren't really busy these times nor were Teen Top so you decided to go on vacations. You started your laptop to see if there were nice activities on the beaches of Seoul. Just when you were about to call Hwayoung to ask her if she would like to spend vacations with you even if you doubted since she had a boyfriend, someone called you, it was L.joe. "Aish wae are you calling me just when I was happy." You waited for you phone to ring a few times before answering it. You quickly picked it up.

"Yobeoseyo ?" "Hey hum I know it's quite unusual but hum Ricky was too shy to ask you if you wanted to spend vacations with us. So yeah, i'm the one calling but uhm we're going to have a trip at jejeungdo so if you want to come then call Manager Hwang." He disgustingly said. You didn't feel affected by his tone. You were quite excited. "Chincha ?! Omo bye i'll call you back later i'm going to call Manager Hwang!" "Uhm okay..."

You hung up and thought about it. You took back you phone and composed manager Hwang's number. "Yobeoseyo? Oh Seol Ri-ssi, yes about the vacations. Uhm yes of course you can come ! It would be a pleasure to have you with us!" He said.

You hung up and jumped on your bed like there was no tomorrow but the thought of L.joe made you disappointed. You puffed your cheeks but they popped really soon because you thought of Chunji. You suddenly became red and your head started spinning because you were hot. The next day, you hoppes out of your bed and looked at your belongings. "What should I bring ?" Then you heard the doorbell. "Who's there?" You innocently asked. You went to the door and opened it. You suddenly widened your eyes seeing Chunji holding flowers in front of you. You blushed and froze. Then L.joe interrupted your gaze. "Yah ! That's how you treat your guests ? Can we enter ?!" You nodded and whispered a sorry. When you came back to reality, you saw C.A.P. sitting on the couch and Chunji on the side chair. While L.joe was just standing and the rest of Teen Top were visiting your room. You were about to ask them if they wanted something to drink but you heard L.joe's mean giggle. "Mwo? What's with you, losing your mind so young ?" You teasingly said while smirking. "Haha just look at you ! You're still in pajamas.. damn it's too funny!" L.joe said while laughing as crazy. You suddenly remembered your spongebob pajamas. You had a long spongebob face t-shirt and short brown shorts just like spongebob. It actually reveals your slender legs. Chunji became red just as he saw it. "Yah L.joe it's not so bad. Don't worry Seol Ri-ssi, he's just teasing. " "Ah kwaenchana, I don't really mind." You said smiling.

Then Ricky came back to the living room and said : "Seol Ri-ssi, are you living alone ? Ah also, you should start packing. We're leaving tomorrow morning.." "Ah well i've been thinking about that but i'm still not ready." "Then should we help you pack?" said Ricky with a smirk. You shook your head and went back upstairs to change while they were watching TV. You suddenly thought about what Ricky said and you remembered that you didn't have a swimsuit. You ran downstairs yelling it without second thought. C.A.P laughed and said : "Then we'll buy you one, princess." You timidly smiled. Chunji gave you a wink and you blushed. L.joe was displeased by what he saw. He felt pain in his chest but he ignored it since he hated you. You saw him down and watched him. When he saw you staring, he looked back down covering his face with the back of his hand. You tilted your head to the side and furrowed your eyebrows. Then Changjo asked C.A.P : "But hyung who's going to buy it for Seol Ri-ssi ?" "Uhh, well that's a problem but let's play rock paper scissors." L.joe gritted his teeth and thought : "Damn, not this . I always lose. I'll need to prepare money." You innerly smiled and waited for them to finish with the game. Suddenly Ricky screamed : "Haha L.joe your doomed!" You realized the horrible event and thought : "Damn it, i'm going to get the cheapest . Aish, chincha!" Then you glanced at L.joe and he was sulking. You blew up your cheeks and chirped like a bird their song Crazy. Niel heard you and giggled. You blushed. Then Changjo cheered : "Yah, let's go ! Going to the mall.."

Then you all went out on their van and drove to the mall. When you arrived at the mall, you were enchanted by everything until L.joe waved his hand in front of your face and said : "Hey we're buying it and getting out, you're going to get us discovered." You pouted and said : "Arasseo, let's go !" He nodded while the others were just following. You arrived in front of the shop named : Blue Marine. You beamed and entered the shop. You looked at the swimsuits and saw a 2 piece. You picked it up but L.joe lightly patted your hand meaning he didn't like it. You blew up your cheeks and asked him irritated : " Then what do you want ?!" He smiled and picked up a one piece with the sides that were cut off with a nice ribbon. You widened your eyes and giggled. He blushed and said with a irritated tone : "What ?! You don't like it ?" "Ani, it's really cute. Actually it's perfect. You have good taste." You said with a cute smile. He stared into your eyes and you locked eyes with him. You suddenly turned your head to the other side while your heart was beating as your face was heating. You glanced back but he was going to pay. You felt weird inside. It was a like an electric shock that didn't hurt but made you heart race like hell. You felt watched and turned back. It was Chunji, he was staring at you while you confused with your hand on your chest. He gave you warm smile. This time, you only smiled back but you felt less shy. "Why was your intense staring with L.joe that made your heart race and not Chunji's killer smile.. ?" You thought.