Recovering

Fangirl to Babysitter ?

Recovering from your fever was probably the hardest part. No one could take care of you and Junghae didn't start working until next week. The thought of having her cleaning the boy's belongings made you rage. How jealous were you? After quite some time spent with the members, you thought that you were the center of attention and that nothing and no one could change that. But it seems that Junghae had taken your place in just a matter of minutes.

Junghae had no intentions on working for very long in the house as she had other things planned on her agenda such as her marriage and her honeymoon. Nothing more could be said on her honesty and the morals she followed throughout her life. She has never cheated on a guy except for L.joe. She regretted it later on, but her current fiancé was not comparable. Enough said on her.

A sudden touch of ice hit your forehead as you were still lying half-dead on C.A.P.'s bed.

*I should get out of his room*.

Someone was rustling through pages of a book and your eyes were still burning from heat as you had difficulty to open them. Your flickering eyelids startled him as he cleared his throat and set the book aside on the floor.

"You're awake?" he said as you still tried to figure out whose voice it was.

*Oh man, that's Byunghyun's voice* you thought as you shuffled your whole body to the other side in embarassment. You didn't have time to think about as your fever put you in a simili-coma state. You ruffled your hair and stayed static waiting for him to leave, but he did not do so.

*What was I expecting seriously..?*

"Aren't you bored? I know you're not sleeping and that you're dying to talk to me." he said grinning.

You were about to answer, but you didn't want to satisfy his inquiries. You wanted to explain the misunderstanding with Changjo, but it was more difficult than predicted. There was no reason to why you were sleeping in the maknae's bed. You just found yourself tucked under his blanket.

"I'm sorry" you muttered out of breath.

His ears perked up as he furrowed his eyebrows. L.joe did not like to hear those words. What if he was the one that had done something wrong? He wanted to make you the happiest girl in the world, but the only thing that seemed to be achieved recently has been hurting your feelings. 

"I didn't mean to be so unflexible Seol Ri, but I just wanted to you know that I still really care about you" he said lowering his head.

You shuttered at his words and you couldn't up the tears as they slowly rolled down your cheeks while your lips curled upwards almost reaching your ears. You turned back to the other side and held his hand.

"It didn't take long for us to solve our problems" you said giggling.

His eyes twinkled for a second. You were more than happy to see the usual L.joe back. You moved aside as he took place in C.A.P.'s bed right next to you. He turned to face you laying sideways. The next five minutes were spent getting lost in each other's eyes. An awkward silent took place, as he slowly leaned forward. You closed your eyes waiting for the magical moment, something cold landed on your lips instead of his. It was an icepack. In fact, it was so cold that your lips were stuck on it for a few seconds.

He wholeheartedly laughed as you gave him a light punch on the cheek.

"That wasn't nice, it totally ruined the moment. As a matter of fact, were you the one who took care of me?" you said disappointed. 

He flicked his finger on your forehead and nodded with a proud smile. Your stomach grumbled. L.joe leaned forward again and whispered close to your neck.

"I'll go make some food, don't move".

You could feel his hot breath around your neck as you tried burrying useless thoughts instigated by that breath to skin contact. You shook the thoughts away as he left the bed leaving you cold under the pile of blankets covering you.