Moving in and being discovered

Fangirl to Babysitter ?

Once you stepped out of the plane, you sighed in relief. You and L.joe tried to hide your fluff moments from Teen Top. Right before leaving the hotel room, you tripped over your shoes and L.joe had caught right in time. He was leaning closer to your face and had the intention of kissing you but C.A.P. surprised you by clearing his throat. He went of the room and left you saying : "Continue what you were doing, don't mind me." You looked at L.joe with pleading eyes and he giggled at you. He quickly pecked your lips and took your luggage. You pouted and went in the van. "Seol Ri, morning!" "Oh hey Chunji-ssi, morning! How have you been?" "Quite well, how about you?" He hesitated and said : "Really bad actually." You glanced at his sad face. "Wae?" You sweetly asked. He stared into your eyes. The atmosphere was tense and you broke the eye contact when L.joe entered the van. He looked at you suspiciously and sat beside you. "Ah, Seol Ri I wish you knew how I feel about you. I already know for you Byunghyun, even though you tried to hide it." He thought while glancing at you with desperate eyes.

You arrived at 3 and manager Hwang asked you to come first with Teen Top at the T.O.P. Media building. You nodded and sighed. "Ah wae? I'm so tired." You thought while blowing up your cheeks. You arrived at the company and saw Manager Hwang already installed with some drinks for everyone. You gave him a curious look. He warmly smiled and invited you to sit down. You plopped yourself in the comfortable couch and finally opened your mouth to ask why he asked you to come. He paused for a moment and looked at Teen Top severely. You furrowed your eyebrows and tilted your head to the side. "Seol Ri-ssi, i'm going to announce something and it's important you respect our decision... You're.. going to live with Teen Top for a while." He finally said. "Mworago? Your kidding right ?!" You nervously said. He gave you an apologetic look and said to convince you : "Well, you know any girl would kill to be at your place." You nodded and said : "You're right.." You were still mad but in order to keep your job, you needed to do this. L.joe glanced at you and you realized something. "Aigoo, well i'm going to live with him so it's still okay." You thought as you reconsidered.

The next day, Teen Top came to help you pack up your belongings. Everyone was tired at the end of day so you decided to get them some ice cream. Ricky beamed at the idea. "Thanks! I'd love that!" Niel slapped his arm and said : "You should not profit of Seol Ri-ssi." You laughed and said with a smile : "Gwaenchana, I wanted some too anyways." Ricky stuck his tongue out to Niel. You walked of your room and L.joe followed you. "What are you doing?" You asked him while glancing in your room to see if Teen Top had seen you. "Well i'm coming with you to buy the ice cream. What don't want me around?" He said with his lips puckered for a kiss. "Aish, Byunghyun, it's not the time right now. They'll know about it." He pushed you to the wall and pinned your wrists. "You know you can really hurt me by saying that." You nervously moved out of his grip but he tightened it. You felt his breath close to your ear. You heart pounded like crazy. "Uhm, am I interrupting or something?" You and L.joe turned back and saw Ricky standing beside your room's door. L.joe pulled out and said whispered into your eyes : "I don't want to hide it anymore, baby." You widened your eyes and turned back to Ricky to answer his question. You nervously shrugged L.joe off your back and put your hands to together to plead Ricky to keep it secret. "What do I get in exchange?" He asked teasingly. You saw L.joe walk up to him with mad eyes and you pulled on his arm to tell him to relax. Then you heard Ricky giggling. "Aigoo, hyung you must really love her. I was joking!" L.joe glared at him and you just sighed in relief. "Really, you scared us but thanks Ricky!" He smiled and hurried you to go get the refreshments. "Okay okay, i'm going!" You said while laughing. L.joe followed you but he stopped and turned back. "Yah Ricky, i'm watching you." He said with the hand signs. Ricky broke in laughter and smirked. "Isn't me who's supposed to say that?"

You and L.joe came back with different flavors of ice cream and everyone found his favourite. You beamed happily when you finished packing. You sent Teen Top and your belongings back to their dorm and while returning, you thought : "Aigoo, tomorrow's a new day for me.. with Teen Top."

 


Sorry, the chapter's shorter but I hope you still enjoy! c: