Vacations - Part 2

Fangirl to Babysitter ?

The day after you went shopping for your swimsuit, you left early to go to the airport. Teen Top came early in the morning to pick you up. You slept in the van while they were laughing and eating, except for L.joe, he was sulking and listening to music in his corner. You wanted to talk to him but didn't want to disturb. You lightly elbowed him and he turned his head to you. "Mwo? What do you want?" He angrily said. You felt hurt and you felt your heart was aching. You tried to cover your sad expression and tried not to cry since you were really tired. "Yah! Why are you always talking to me with this tone ?! Seriously, what did I do to you. You're actually the one that's pissing me off." You were interrupted by his staring with widened eyes. You chest was pounding hard and tears were rolling down your cheeks without you knowing it. He lightly cupped your cheeks and wiped off your tears without any emotions and you burned up feeling his touch. He turned back looking outside without a word. You felt surprised by his behavior so does Teen Top. L.joe felt the silence in the van and thought : "Darn it, why did I do this? They'll feel weird with me.. and even Seol Ri will. Aish, I don't understand my own behavior anymore. I think i'm going crazy." Teen Top kept silent especially Chunji. He felt kind of envious but he shoved the thought away.

Hours later, you all arrived to the airport. Teen Top put on their covers while you were walking close to them. Then you heard fangirls. "Aish, wae.. ?!" You pushes Teen Top on the elevator and went to the 3rd floor. When the doors opened, fangirls appeared again. Then you felt a hand pulling on your's. Whose hand was it ? You didn't have the time to look that you've arrived at your plane seat. You looked around and saw Chunji sitting next to you while L.joe was on the other side. Basically, you were stuck between them. You felt an awkward silence but broke it since it felt unconfortable. "We're moving. I hope we'll get along !" You cheerfully said. Chunji smiled and gave you nod while L.joe just muttered something like : "Whatever.." Ricky butted in saying : "Hell yeah Seol ri-ssi!" Then Changjo said : "Yah noona, be nice to us !" You stuck your tongue out to him. Niel just smiled while he poked Changjo. C.A.P. said with a warm smile : "We'll have fun in paradise, princess. Don't worry, if they bother you tell me, i'll teach them a lesson." You meekly smiled and turned back to your seat.

On the plane, you watched the movie for a few minutes and fell asleep. While you were sleeping Chunji went to have fun the rest of Teen Top. You were sleeping beside L.joe. He was uncomfortable seeing you taking a nap. "Damn she looks serene while sleeping. Aish, Lee Byung Hun, what are you thinking?!" He couldn't resist to touch your sleeping face, he lightly swiped your eyelashes and rolled down his finger to your lips. He felt his heart pounding. Dugun, dugun. His breath accelerated and he returned to his seat with a hand on his chest. "Aish, what's happening to me? I should really go see a doctor. Am I having plane fright? I never felt scared on a plane.. " He was interrupted hearing you talk. "Please be nice to me L.joe-ssi...." You said while sleeping with your mouth opened. L.joe softened but when he was you drooling, he thought : "Babo, how can I be nice to you like this?" He giggled.

When you woke up, Teen Top were ready to go. You suddenly realized you already arrived to Jeju. The Chunji said seeing you mixed up : "Don't worry, manager Hwang already organized everything." You nodded with smile and went down. Then C.A.P. told you to follow them and that a taxi would come to pick you up and send you to the hotel. Later on, you were at the hotel's reception. Manager Hwang came down and greeted you. He looked at you with an apologetic smile and said : "Erm, Seol Ri-ssi, there was problem with the rooms and they didn't have enough rooms left so I set you up with the boys.. I'm so sorry." You froze at what he said and simply nodded when Changjo waved his hand in front of your face. Then manager Hwang simply said : "Then it's all set and again thank you Seol Ri-ssi for being so flexible." You gave him a smile but inside you felt sad and disappointed.

You and Teen Top arrived at your room and opened the door. It was nice and comfy room with luxurious beds and TV. In brief, there was everything you needed. Then Niel asked : "Where is Seol Ri going to sleep ? I'm sleepint with Chunji since C.A.P. hyung asked for his personal bed. Changjo is going to be with Ricky and the only left is L.joe.." You widened your eyes at what he just said. Chunji felt uncomfortable for you so he said : "Well, I wouldn't mind to share a bed with Seol Ri.." L.joe just muttered : "Whatever you want but I don't want to sleep with Niel, he's going to talk in his sleep and kick me also." Niel just nodded while you were biting your lower lip. Then Chunji just sighed and said : "Well you'll have to put up with Seol Ri then. Make sure you don't do anything wrong though." L.joe just glared at him while you were unpacking your stuff to get prepared for supper. The rest of Teen Top watched you until C.A.P. said : "Well, let's do the same thing as our princess and get ready for supper!" You sweetly smiled at him. C.A.P. was just like a brother to you. You liked the warmth he gave while he was calling you princess. You organized your stuff and fell asleep on the bed.


Sorry guys, I haven't really updated recently but what do you think about the story ? C: please comment and subscribe. Sorry for the mistakes, i've been typing all this on my phone to keep you updated. Keke :D