Vacations - Part 4

Fangirl to Babysitter ?

You came back together to the hotel without talking to each other. You entered the room with L.joe and Teen Top was bewildered by your behaviors. You shyly smiled to them and said : "I'm going to sleep, good night!" L.joe followed and didn't say anything to his friends. Then Ricky cried out: "Yah, what's happening with you two, it's so awkward." You quickly turned back and waved your two hands to them meaning a no. You felt nervous by what he just said but L.joe just said : "Think whatever you want Ricky but don't bother us." He was flabbergasted by his reply. Then C.A.P. said with a dark expression : "You two better be nice to each other since you're going to start working on the comeback after the vacations." L.joe just nodded with a annoyed expression while Ricky pouted.

You wondered what had made L.joe so mad. You shoved the thought away and went to the bed. You sat down on it while L.joe was going to shower. "Aish that little egoist, he can't even let a girl shower first." You plugged your earphones in your ears and layed on the bed. You soon felt asleep. A few minutes later, L.joe finished to shower and went out without his shirt on. He saw you sleeping and just rubbed his hair with the towel to dry them up. Suddenly he sneezed but it woke you up. You slowly got up rubbing your eyes but when you returned to reality, you saw L.joe without his shirt on. He was nervous and tried to cover himself but when he saw that you were going to scream, he quickly rushed to you and covered his hand over your mouth. You tried to relax but your heart beat even faster since his still hot and humid skin was touching your's. You started to feel hot. Your eyes were wide open until he turned his eyes to you since he was checking if Teen Top had heard. You lifted your eyes up and he slowly removed his hand. His heart was beating so rapidly that he felt difficulty to breathe. Then you spoke : "Uh aren't you going to cover yourself?" He smirked and said : "I thought you liked it huh? You face's still red." You slapped his chest but regretted your move, you forgot he was shirtless and you just touched his bare chest. You turned red again and cried out : "Babo!" He smirked and said : "You'll regret that !" While you were covering your embarrassed expression, he pushed you and you fell on the bed. He pinned your arms down and slowly said in english : "Mind if I do this to you?" You wanted to shout but you felt a gentle kiss on your nose. You widened your eyes with a heart beating and raging with blood. Then he softened. "Omo, what am I doing ? I think i'm falling for her.. Andwe, I'm just teasing her." He thought even though his tummy was filled with butterflies. Then he loosened his grip and you quickly got up. You sighed in disappointment but you wondered why. "Aigoo, what was that? Why am I deceived by what he just did?"

You were interrupted by Chunji coming in the room. You grew nervous. " Aish, what if he sees L.joe without clothes, he'll be suspicious." You looked around the room and saw L.joe in clothes. You sighed in relief but he just smirked at you. You gave him a glare. Chunji came and sat next to you. "So, still don't want to sleep with L.joe, you know, you can always tell me, i'll share a bed with you." He said with his killer smile. You blushed and hid your face. You let out a giggle and said : "Keke, no thanks I don't want to be . Besides, L.joe said he would sleep on the floor next to me." Chunji nodded with a deception and said : "Aw well, too bad. I really wanted to be with you." He got up and left you with a wink. L.joe who listened to the whole conversation started to laugh and said : "Yah, you two are so cheesy ! Damn, you are so funny ! Just seeing you embarassed in front of him makes me laugh." "Tch, you're just jealous!" You replied to him pouting.

After showering, you went to the bed but saw L.joe sleeping on it. You furrowed your eyebrows and went to wake him up for not keeping his promise. You poked his arm. He didn't flinch. You shook his arm. No reactions. Then you got on the bed and were ready to shout in his ears but just when you were about to do it, he turned his body to face your's but you fell on the bed face to face with him. You widened your eyes just by having his face so close to your's, only inches away. Your heartbeat was rapid and your face was flushing red. Suddenly you felt his hand slip on to your waist and bringing you closer to him. You flinched but his grip was so forceful. Just when you wanted to move away, he approached even more his face to your's. He was hugging you. You stopped moving. You felt warm in his arms. Your heart was still beating rapidly but you also felt his. You expression softened and you burried yourself in his chest. L.joe smiled with his eyes closed. "Aigoo, my angel, I think i'm really falling for you." He thought. He soon fell asleep after you. In the morning, you woke up and saw no L.joe. Just then, you remembered what happened last night. Your Cheeks tinted pink and you let out a cute giggle. Suddenly you furrowed your eyebrows and thought : "Wait, am I falling for L.joe ? But I thought that my first love was going to be Chunji. Aish babo, what are you thinking?"