First date - Part 1

Fangirl to Babysitter ?

You already had months of relationship with L.joe and manager Hwang was to be informed so Teen Top celebrated your 3rd month with him. At first, manager Hwang was surprised by it but he reconsidered and told you he had already guessed it. You nervously laughed to his reply since at that time, you thought you actually hated L.joe. At least, as they would always say, hate is uncompleted love. Also, you had spent quite some time in Teen Top's dorm without being noticed by fans. Somehow, days before, cute and sweet events happened in the joyful dorm.

One morning, you woke up while rubbing your eyes. You still didn't left your bed. You crawled to the side and felt someone's hand on your chest. "Omo, is this a byuntae?!" You screamed to the top of your lungs. "Aish, GET OUT!" You continued on. Then, you inspected yourself to see if you still had your pajamas on. You touched your long, large shirt and your short cotton shorts. You sighed in relief. Then, you ran over to the other side of the bed. You slapped the ert's head once.. and twice! He suddenly stood up and looked at you with sleepy and mad eyes. "Omo, isn't this Changjo-ssi?" You curiously thought. He stared into your eyes with hatred. You innocently smiled with your hands up. He got up and pulled onto your arm. You shrugged to his touch. You felt an awkward silence. You broke it by asking : "Aigoo, Changjo, what were you doing in my bed, huh?" He growled and said : "Yah, noona, I was just cold and Ricky took my blanket, okay?!" You sighed and said : "That's not a reason to sleep with me, and I ain't your noona! You should've slept with Chunji or Niel!" Then L.joe entered and saw you. He tilted his head to the side and furrowed his eyebrows. "What were you doing?" "Ah, hyung.. erm, I was talking about breakfast with noona." He gave you a suspicious look. "Huh, how did you get in her room so early...? Uhm wait a second.." You bit your bottom lip and looked down. "You slept with my Seol Ri?!" L.joe furiously screamed. He was about to punch Changjo when you stopped him. "Stop it, you ain't helping with violence!" You told him while holding his arm. You nodded to Changjo and he slopped out of the room giving you a pleading look asking you to clear up the misunderstanding. L.joe struggled and got out of your grip. He pushed you on the bed and pinned your arms forcefully. You huffed to his force. He stared in your eyes with an intense gaze. You struggled to get out. You kicked his leg and you got out of his grip. He hissed in pain and said : "I'll get you, tell me the truth!" You giggled as he turned red. Then you stopped and he cornered you. You teasingly asked : "You're jealous?" He had been caught. He instantly froze and you hugged him. He looked away while coughing in ignorance. "Yah, what do you think?" He asked. "Well, I think you are jealous." "Well.. erm seems like i'm caught..." "Aigoo, my little chick, what made you come to my room, huh?" You asked with a smirk. "Well, I came to ask you on a date but since you already have Changjo then, forget it." He said smirking back. You slapped his chest and said : "Chincha?! You really came for that?!" You said beaming with excitement. He smiled with a tease and said : "Since you really want to, then i'll take you." He said hugging you. You got on your tippie-toes and quickly pecked his cheek. He reddened and you giggled in his arms.

After he left your room, you prepared yourself. "Aigoo, what am I going to wear?" You thought anxiously. You took the occasion to ask Ricky if he could help you. You walked out of your room and ran downstairs to see if he was watching TV. Just as you had thought, he was watching Running Man. You stood there to think about what you'll ask him. You silently walked closer to the couch and lightly patted his shoulder. He jumped at your touch and made his drink spill on his pajamas. "Yah, are you crazy? You scared me to death." He said loudly. "Jeongmal mianhae, I wasn't trying to kill you.. aha. Erm, I wanted you to help me.. Well uhm, can you go buy me a dress..?" "Mwo? You can't buy it yourself?" He said with a confused expression. "Well, I can't get out of the dorm.. and uh, jebal, please buy it for me.. I can't explain it clearly to you right now. " you said pleading him with your hands. "Uhm, okay but next time, you owe me ice cream." You nodded as you beamed in happiness. "But uh, what do you like as a style and color?" "Uhm, I would like it light brown with a bow or lace accent type. Short but not too much." You tried explaining. He nodded absent minded still watching the show. "Gomawo, i'll be going then!" You shouted on the stairs. L.joe who came out of the kitchen looked at you curiously and shook his head to the side. "Aigoo, what is my honey preparing..?" He thought with a finger on his lips. You had lightly curled the ends of your hair and wore a light but sweet makeup. You wanted to look pretty for your first official date. You were cleaning up your room until you heard Chunji knock on the door. "Ne, come in Chunji-ssi." He entered the room and sat on the bed with a curious smile. "What are you doing, baby? You look so beautiful." He said while winking. You blushed at the sight of seeing him courting you. "Aha, well uhm, i'm having my first date with L.joe." you bluntly said. His killer smile immediately dropped. You didn't notice him getting closer to you. You were cleaning your makeup brushes until you felt his hands on you waist. You shivered as he whispered in you ear : "You really want to go with him?" You tried to get out of his grip and you easily achieved. "Mianhae, I can't be with you and yes, I really want to go with him." He looked down and gave you a sallow laugh. You hurtfully looked at him. You felt such pity and your eyes started to feel humid. "Ah, don't worry about it Seol Ri, i'm just joking." He said as he giggled. You smiled knowing he was lying. He walked away and said : " Have a nice date, baby!" You nodded and went back cleaning until you saw Ricky, a few minutes later, coming in with a bag. "Ah, Seol Ri-ssi, here's the dress I bought.. hope you like it." He said giving you the bag. You thanked him and hurriedly tried it. It was very nice just as you described it but.. the back was completely cut off. Ricky giggled when you got out with a nervous expression. "Omo, seems like she discovered my trick." "Thank you Ricky but the back is uncovered.." you said apologizing. He winked and ran out of the room not letting you finish your phrase. "Aigoo, what am I going to do?" You were trying to hide your back until L.joe texted you. From : Little Chick To : You Hey love, i'm going to wait for you outside of the dorm. I'll be wearing a hood since the fans will see me. Anyways, see you later! You smiled and quickly covered yourself with a light vest and ran out of the dorm happily. "Wait for me L.joe, i'm sure we'll have a lot of fun today!" You thought with a smile on your lips.

Sorry for the hiatus, but here's the update! Hope you like it.