The Date

Fangirl to Babysitter ?

You were out in no time but the weather was bad and you didn't predict that it would be raining. It was gloomy and dark with a humid temperature. You quickly ran to the place where L.joe would be waiting for you but rain started pouring. You tried to shield yourself with your vest but soon you were completely soaked. "Aish, otteokae? I can't meet him like this for our first date!" You tried avoiding the rain under the roof of a building.

Then you heard a bip. L.joe just texted you. "Yah, where are you?!" You decided to call him, it would be easier to explain. You were sad and you tried to not cry. You dialed his number. "Yobeoseyo? Seol Ri?" "Ne, it's me, sorry.. uhm.. I just.. uhm.." you started crying and tears fell on your chest just like the raib fell on you. "Yah, pull yourself up! Gwaenchana? Don't cry.. where are you, i'm going to get you.." "Actually, i'm completely soaked.. I couldn't come because of the rain. I'm close to the star coffee shop." You said after a deep breath. "I'm coming to get you so stay there, okay?" "Ne.." you said before putting your phone back in your pocket. "Aigoo, i'm such a failure.. what will he say?" You murmured to yourself. You stood there and started to shiver due to the cold. You tried to warm up by blowing air in your hands.

Then, you felt a light pat on your shoulder. You turned around in surprise. "You okay girl?" L.joe said with a smirk. You gave him a slap on the arm and started giggling. Then you felt watched. You watched his expression. He was smirking and examining your body from top to bottom. You gasped since you remembered about the dress with nothing in the back. "What are you trying to do honey? You know that you're like this? Especially under the rain.." "Yah, byuntae!" You shouted. He placed a finger on your lips. "Shh, no one needs to hear that.." he said giving you a wink. "Well, since you're wet, let's go shopping and how about we have a nice hot coffee afterwards.?" You nodded with a smile and went under the umbrella with him.

While walking to the mall, strangers watched you and L.joe noticed that your shoulder was half wet. He stopped and you paused also. "Wae..?" You asked without facing him. He gazed into your eyes and hugged you from behind. You gasped and shivered at his touch. "Waeyo?." You blinked twice and he smiled at you. You tried to struggle out of his grip but he was too strong. Suddenly, he turned you to face him and pursed lips with you. You eyes widened in surprise and he slowly pulled out. Your heart was doing babump babump. He saw you with that expression and he pushed you again to the side to continue walking.

You were stunned by his behavior but you kept silent until you reached the mall. He waved his hand in front of you and you snapped out if it. "Mianhae.." you whispered. He nodded with a pout and pulled you to a clothes shop. It was really cute. The shop was filled with pink and vintage type clothes. You gawked at the choices until L.joe came back with a nice flowery dress. You meekly smiled at it and he pushed you to try on the dress. You entered the room and he smirked before closing the door. You slowly undressed and slit on the dress. You opened the door and saw him gawking at you. "Mwo? Is it ugly?" He shook his head still looking at you. You poked his head. He looked up to you since he was sitting on a couch. "Ani gongju, you're the prettiest girl i've ever seen." You blushed and started to heat up. He blinked at you and you went out of the store after paying. "How about we go get some coffee or refreshments?" You nodded while jumping and holding his hand.

You walked pass by a nice coffee shop with cute stuffed toys on the tables. You pointed it to L.joe and he leaned you inside. You sat close to the window while peeking at the wind outside. L.joe nudged you and you picked up the menu. He gave you his killer smile. "Cute.. " he silently thought. You heard a little tap and lifted your eyes up. "Junghae-noona!" L.joe said with excitement with his eyes. You were stunned at the moment, that girl standing in front of you was stunning and you couldn't help but stare. "Aren't you going to introduce us, Byung Hun-oppa?" Junghae said. You shrugged at the "oppa" she said. You suddenly felt curious about it. You glared at L.joe as he started to introduce you. "This is Seol Ri. Seol Ri, this is Junghae." You lightly bowed with your head in disappointment. "Why didn't he introduce me as his girlfriend?" You hurtfully thought. L.joe nudged you and you snapped out of it. "Gwaenchana? Junghae was talking to you.." he said with a look. "Ah ne, what were you saying?" "Ah, well I was saying that you are very pretty." You meekly smiled and replied : "Same applies to you." She smiled and said : "Well, i'll be going byunghunnie!" What she said just slammed you. You furrowed your eyebrows as she went out of the shop. You were on the verge of crying but you just didn't know why. L.joe slurped on his drink and saw that you were hiding your face. "You okay baby?" He said with a worried look. You nodded and went to the washroom. As soon as you got up, he grabbed your wrist and spun you around. You widened your eyes at his sudden action. He saw your eyes filled with tears rolling on your cheeks. He softened as he pulled you in a hug. You sobbed on his chest and meekly smiled. "Why are you crying, babe? You don't look pretty when you cry.." he said chuckling. You lifted your eyes and blushed at the sight of his lips being so close to your face. "I don't know how to react, what is this feeling.. is this jealousy?" You thought as he leaded you outside of the shop.

You obediently followed as he was trying to get a taxi. "You sure you're okay?" "Yeah, don't worry." You said as he pushed you in the taxi. You settled down as you sighed with your head filled with thoughts. You rested your head on the window until you felt someone staring at you. L.joe took your hand and kindly asked you : "You sure you're okay?" You didn't bother to answer and just nodded. He furrowed his eyebrows and slightly gritted his teeth.