What can I do ?

Fangirl to Babysitter ?

"Aish, what did I just do ?" you thought as you ran after L.joe. He suddenly stopped and turned back. You bumped into his chest and as he pushed you a little bit. "Do you know how much pain I feel seeing this ?" he asked with a frown and a big sigh. You shook your head and looked down at your feet. "Are you two okay ?" Junghae interrupted. You nodded as L.joe pulled Junghae's arm and brought her out of the dorm. Your head was spinning and you didn't know what was happening before you. "Did he just pull her away in front of me as if he was going to tell her everything and after, that we're going to break up ?" You though shakily while tears started welling in your eyes. You vigorously shook your head again. "Aniya, I can't do this to him, I need to run after him and tell him that he misunderstood." you thought as you ran to the door and slammed it shut. Chunji who was passing by, seemed surprised so he decided to follow you.

Later in the afternoon after trying to call him and Junghae a million times, they didn't respond. So much thoughts were crossing your mind and you couldn't walk anymore. You sat on the bench of the nearest park to the dorm. You started to sob silently. Chunji watched you and he felt sad, just as his heart squeezed inside his chest. "Aish, I wish I could help her, but if I do, it means i'm forgiving her.. even though, it's not her fault for rejecting me. Love can't be forced, ugh." he thought as his body told him to move closer to you. You suddenly felt someone's presence beside you. You turned your head and saw Chunji staring at you. He gave you a soft smile and said : "You okay, Seol ri ?" As he asked you this, you started crying really hard this time. When someone asks you if you're okay, you feel even more like crying. He slowly leaned in and pulled you into a slow but deep hug. You couldn't help it, so you hugged him back. You didn't even feel guiltyness, you just needed a shoulder to cry on. He pulled back and asked : "Would you like to spend a day with me, so that you can "breathe" a bit ?". You thought about it and nodded with a smile. "Then, first shall we go get some ice cream ?" he asked while poking your arm. You chuckled and said : "Sure, then i'll treat you to it." He shook his head and gave you a "no" face with a glare. You shrugged as he pulled you to the ice cream parlour.

After eating ice cream, you told him you didn't want anything exciting, just a calm walk and a little talk. He nodded in apprehension. You walked side by side in the same park until he sighed. You asked him with a curious look : "Bored ?" "Nah, just worried about you.." "Ahah, i'm okay though.." "You sure ?" "Yeah.. well.." "Tell me, if you need help, I can do anything for you.." You sighed and stopped walking. You pulled him to a bench and patted the place next to you so he would sit. "What should I do ? You know, it was a misunderstanding.. but he ran away really fast and with Junghae and I.." you said as your voice cracked leaving a tear rolling down your cheek. Again, you were crying in despair. You were confused and jealous. Why did he pull Junghae and not you ? You knew you were jealous but what could you do about it ? You wouldn't be if you didn't like him, right ? Chunji sighed again and said : "It's quite easy Seol Ri, just wait for him to get home with Junghae and you'll tell him about it." "B-but, what if he breaks up with me before I can tell him the truth, what if he doesn't believe me ?" You said with a shaky voice. He sighed  again and said : "You know, I know Junghae quite well. Even though, L.joe might break up with you, she would never take him away from you. I don't know if she told you but, she's already in love... but not with L.joe." You raised your head as you pricked your eyes up in curiosity. "So she didn't tell you right ?" he asked with a chuckle. You shook your head and he laughed. You suddenly felt relieved.

Chunji and you returned to the dorm and unfortunately L.joe wasn't back with Junghae. You felt disappointement hit you. You wanted to tell him everything but what will he say and will he believe you ? You shrugged the thought away as you the TV and started to watch a funny show. You didn't laugh at all. Ricky who saw you like you felt bad for you. He wished he could help you but he didn't want to in. It wasn't in his domain. You stayed still on the couch until you fell asleep on it. C.A.P. who was passing by, took a blanket and covered it over you. "Hope you didn't cry too much because of that babo." he thought as he walked away.

At 3:00 am, you heard a loud thump and immediately got up. A sudden headache hit you. You shook your head to wake up as you saw L.joe walking to the kitchen. He seemed in deep thoughts. He walked back and saw you on the couch, he felt emotionless. You couldn't help but stare at him in worry. He silently walked  away as you felt pain dugging your chest. You felt like he just broke up with you.


Sorry for teasing you guys, but don't worry, i'm not a drama writer, haha. c: