The fansigning event

Fangirl to Babysitter ?

It is the most beautiful day of your life. Today is Teen Top's fansigning event and it will be you first time attending it and since you are a huge fan of them, you are clearly overexcited. At the moment when you were about to call your friend, Hwayoung, you received a text message from her.

To : Seol Ri

From : Best Friend

Hey babe, i'm really sorry but i won't be able to go to the event with you. My baby boyfriend just called me to go on a date with him. Mianhae, i'll call you later !

You sighed and got up from your bed. You went to the bathroom to wash yourself. After you took a quick shower, you started arranging your hair. Since it was the fansigning event you wanted to put on a cute curly chic style. You were pro at working with hairs and makeup. You searched for your haircurler while you tripped on your laptop's charging cord. You fell on your bed while your eyes were looking at your parent's picture frame. Your heart ached. You missed them so much. You were in Korea to be a makeup artist for the stars and your parents encouraged you to follow your dream. A tear rolled on your cheek. You got up and took a deep breath. "I can do this ! I'll stop depending on them and make then proud of me !" You felt a lot better but you forgot about Hwayoung's text message and while you were starting curling your hair, you suddenly remembered and burned yourself with the haircurler. "Aish, it's hurts so much. Damn, otteoke ?!" You quicky put a bandaid on it and finished your hair and light makeup. You were rushing since you didnt't want to be late but what you feared the most was that there were already fans waiting before you. You ate a bowl of cereal and ran to the door. "Omo where are my keys ?" You found them a few seconds later and locked the door.

It was sunny and fresh outside. Luckiky, the event wasn't too far from your house so you took the bus. You patiently waited and 10 minutes later the bus had arrived. You scanned your card and went to the back to leave some space to the others but it was already filled with fangirls and you started to worry. You stared at the bunch of girls close to you and you felt scared just by hearing them mock you because your hair was too nicely done and everything. You ignored them and went close to the door since you were getting out at the next stop. Just when you were about to get out, they all rushed out of the bus pushing you and making you trip on the road. "Aish why is it happening to me ? They're such es." You thought.

"Yah can't you apologize ?!" You screamed to them. They glared at you and you shrugged. You put on a apologizing look and went away to the event. You slowly arrived at the event and there was already a line up just as you predicted it. "Damn those girls if I hadn't tripped because of them I wouldn't be waiting here." You impatiently thought. Then you saw Teen Top arriving. You were quite the shy type of fangirl so you simply smiled to it. Every other fangirls were screaming their lives out. Your ears started to hurt and since it was your first time attending this kind of event. You thought of a genius solution. You took out your phone and plugged in your earphones to listen to "Crazy" while you were waiting. You suddenly remembered that you needed to film the event and Teen Top. You took out your camera and pressed the start button. It quickly started up but you couldn't see anything so you sighed and swore out loud. Nobody noticed since they.were busy trying to catch a glance of Teen Top and you were relieved. ". Seems like i'll need to wait all day to get them to sign my CD." You whispered to yourself.

You waited all day long and finally arrived at the front of the line, it was starting to feel dark outside and you shrugged at the small breeze. You hair was lightly floating due to the wind. You watched towards Teen Top and you locked eyes with L.joe. Your heart skipped a beat when he gave you smirk. Then you were surprised at his hands making a heart shape towards you. The fangirls screamed thinking they were the one that captured L.joe heart but you clearly knew it was you. You smiled back blushing hard. He giggled at your reaction. Minutes later it was your turn to get your CD signed.

You went firstly to Ricky, he looked up and saw a natural beauty. "She's not necessarily gorgeous but she has an innocent natural charm." He gazed at you and while you were trying to get a glance at Chunji, he slowly whispered : "What's your name, i'll sign your CD." You gave him your CD dumbfounded by his interest of knowing your name. "Ah.. erm, hi my name's Seol Ri." You shyly said. He gave back your CD and said with a cute smile : "Seol Ri, what a nice name ! Wish to see you at another event. Hope you'll come !" You giggled ans responded : "Of course and thanks for the CD."

Then you moved on to Changjo. He was laughing and you stared at his joyful smile. You innerly smiled too until he asks you : "Noona, are you giving me your CD ?" You were vexed and dryly replied : "How do you know i'm your noona ?.." He tilted his head to the side and innocently asked : "Well then how old are you ?.." You nicely smirked and answered : "I'm the same age as you but just a little younger." He smirked back and teasingly said : "Then you should call me oppa, right ?" You widened your eyes and said : "Mwo ?! Yah, I ain't calling you oppa if you're not my boyfriend." "Then how about I ask you right now ?" He said baddly smirking. You didn't say anything dumbfounded at his reply. "Yah ! You should've seen your face ! It was a joke. Don't worry." He said laughing at you holding his tummy. You frowned and just left.

The next one was C.A.P. You were still pouting and he saw you. "She looks cute while pouting.." he thought. You lightly smiled when he said : "Hey princess, why are you pouting ? Not happy to see me ?" You quickly replied : "Ani ani, it's just Changjo, he mocked me." "Really ? Then maybe I should give him a lesson right now ?" He said. You were pleased to hear it but since your were nice, you said : "Ani, it's okay but thanks for caring !" "No problem princess, here's your CD." "Gamsahamnida !" You were about to move to Niel but since he was busy with the previous fangirl, he took your CD signed it and left you a heartwarming smile to apologize. You beamed.

Then it was Chunji. He was your bias. You came today only to see him. You walked up to him and when he saw you, he winked and it made you blush. You opened your mouth to talk but he interupted you saying : "Hey, you sure are pretty. You could definitely be an idol !" You blushed again and your heart was thumping like crazy. You were hot, too hot. He noticed it so he gave you his killer smile and grabbed a cold bottle of water behind him and offered it to you. You thanked him and drank the half of it instantly. He giggled at your shyness. Then when you were abour to put the bottle aside, he took it and drank the other half. You froze and thought : "Did I just share an indirected kiss with him ?! Omo, I think i'm going to faint." Then you turned your head to the side to hide your blushing face. L.joe that was just beside Chunji saw it and thought : "Whuuuut ?! He shared an indirect kiss with the girl I saw first ?!" Chunji signed your CD and wrote down his number on a small piece of paper that he secretely slid in your CD. You didn't notice his action. You smiled when he gave you back your CD.

You walked away sighing since you wanted to talk more with him. When you saw L.joe, you put on a cute smile and said : "Hey L.joe, want to share a conversation in english ?". You said with a perfect accent. He widened his eyes surprised to see someone especially a fangirl wanting to speak english with him. He nodded. You beamed with happiness. Then he thought about the moment you had with Chunji. He didn't want to make you happy. He wanted to tease you. So he said : "Did you receive my heart ?" You slightly nodded and madly blushed. He was happy that you reacted the same way as when you were with Chunji. You noticed his light smirk and asked him what made him smirk. He responded : "Your stupidity, little one." "Mwo ?! Yah who are you calling stupid and little ?!" "Who else than you ? You were so naive to believe that you pleased me and with your height, every girl could beat you." "Wait a second, aren't you the one that's only 173 cm for a guy ? Also, aren't you the one called LITTLE chick ?" You left him dumbfounded by your answer. You violently snatched the CD and ran away totally hurt by what he just said.

Ricky saw your saddened face and asked L.joe : "Hyung, what did just do ? You're supposed to be nice to fans !" "Well what can I do if she's the stupid and violent type of girl, huh ?" Ricky just sighed by his behavior and wondered why he was acting strange since he never teased or hurt a fan nor by making himself mad at the same time.

By the time, you returned home and took out some ice cream to calm you down. You took your phone and texted Hwayoung.

To : Best Friend

From : You

Hey Hwayoung, about the Teen Top event, it was really not fun. L.joe, your bias was definitely a jerk with me. I don't like him a bit.

You touched the send button but she did not respond. You slowly fell asleep and dreamed about what happened with Chunji.


Hey guys, sorry for the long chapter. I'll try to update as soon as I can and i'll seperate this chapter in two parts so its easier to read. Also, the poster is coming soon ! Please subscribe if you liked it. c: and please comment ! Also i'm so sorry if I made mistakes.