Maid in the house

Fangirl to Babysitter ?

Weeks has passed and you were constantly busy doing everything in the dorm. You weren't their maid and you were nice to do all the cleaning. You never felt frustrated before but this time, you had enough. Teen Top were constantly abusing of your kindness. You still didn't know why you were still doing the chores.

Another day passed until one day Changjo ran to your room and asked you : "Yah noona, did you see my pink underwear?" Normally, you would laugh it out since you couldn't understand how a guy would be wearing pink underwears but this time, it was over your control. "Am I the maid in this dorm, can't you wash your own freaking underwears?" You snapped. He widened his eyes and you loudly sighed. "What's wrong babe?" He asked with a frown. "Yah, don't you dare call me babe!" You spitted back. "Yeah bro, i'm the only one allowed to call her like that!" L.joe said while leaning against the door. You rolled your eyes in annoyance. "Did you just roll your eyes at me?" L.joe muttered gritting his teeth. "Oh damn, this is getting ugly." Changjo thought as he left your room. You were now alone and L.joe walked closer to you. "Yah, don't you dare come over here, or i'll-" "You'll what?" He asked smirking. He slowly crawled over and sat down beside you. You pouted and sat further on the corner of the bed. He came closer as you lost your balance on the floor. "Aish, what are you doing?" You asked annoyed. "Aww babe, don't escape me like that!" He whined. You sighed as you curled up sitting on the floor. "Aigoo, my princess.." he leaned down by your side. He patted your back and whispered : "What's the problem babe?" You looked away and replied with a frown : "I'm tired of cleaning your shts." You cursed since you were seriously offended. He whacked your arm and said bewildered : " It was just that?!" "What do you want it to be then?" "Uhh, well I expected something a little bit more surprising...haha." You chuckled and lifted up. You were about to walk away but he put his leg in front of your foot making you trip. His plan worked and you fell hard on something or someone.. You growled in pain as you rubbed your head. You opened your eyes only to see him under you puckering lips. You grew disgusted and pushed him away. "Nappeun namja." He chuckled and quickly stole a kiss.

He ran away of the room while you tried catching him. You were about to leave the room until C.A.P. came in and said : "You okay princess, I heard everything from Byunghun, you don't need to worry anymore, i'm handling it like a boss." He said while doing a "ok" sign grinning. You chuckled and walked out of the room. "Aish, Byunghun." You muttered while you're trying to catch him. You ran but tripped on something.. or someone. "Ouch!" Chunji grunted. "Omo, mianhae, I didn't see you.. ugh that Byunghun." L.joe's name made Chunji shrug. He stood up and gave you a smile before walking away with his head low. You cleared your throat and walked away. "Ugh, what's happening ? Why do I feel tension in the air?" Suddenly, you bumped into someone. "Omo, Seol ri! You okay?" Ricky asked you with a giggle. You nodded and gave him a smile. "What were you doing in such as a rush?" "Ah, it's L.joe, he's been making me mad, aish!" "Hyung is mean to you?!" He asked in a rather mad tone. "Yeah, kinda.." he quickly ran past you and you followed out of curiosity. "What are you doing?" "Trying to find hyung and give him a lesson for being mean." You smiled as someone pulled you back. "Searching for me?" L.joe asked smirking. "Yah, Lee Byung hun, why did you tell C.A.P.-ssi about my problem?" "I did it for you honey." "Aish, I ain't your honey!" You snapped back. "What problem, seol ri?" Ricky asked. "Nothing." You quickly replied. "Well Ricky, you better clean up your own stuffs." L.joe replied for you. Ricky chuckled as you you tried to laugh it up since you didn't want to offend him. "Is that all, seol ri-ssi?" You slightly nodded as he gave you a tap on the shoulder. "No worries girl.. hey I think i've got an idea. Let's all do the chores together today!" You laughed a little and said : "I think you should get a maid." L.joe glared at Ricky since he wasn't ready to do his own chores and neither was the others. "What?!" Ricky said with a smile. "I think we should get a maid." L.joe finally said after thinking. You left a smile and said : "Thanks hubby!" He chuckled and kissed your cheek. You blushed as you walked away.

A few weeks later, Teen Top finally found a maid. Early in the morning, you woke up since someone was ringing at the dorm. You sleepily walked out of bed and felt a shock due to the cold floor. You sneakily got out of the room trying to be quiet enough to not disturb the members. You went down the stairs and quickly wrapped yourself in a light vest. You slowly turned the doorknob as you rubbed your eyes to get a clearer view. You widened your eyes at the sudden appearance. "Omo, isn't it seol ri-ssi?" Junghae noona said in a happy voice.


I'm sorry for the lack of updates, but i'm very busy with school, so I can't update much, thanks for reading and commenting ! c: