Vacations - Part 5

Fangirl to Babysitter ?

You were up and Teen Top was getting ready for beach just like you. You took out the swimsuit L.joe bought for you and smiled at it. You were going to wear it right now since you wanted to save time for changing when you would be on the beach. You chose a pair of shorts that was navy blue and a top that was semi-opaque with a nice printed decorations with pirate dogs saying : "Arrrgh!" You hoped out the room and again, Teen Top was amazed to see your slender legs and perfect body. Ricky shouted : "Yah, don't be too excited, wait till we see the whole body in the swimsuit!" You blushed and just slapped Ricky's arm. C.A.P. came and poked Ricky's head saying : "Aigoo, don't be such a ." Niel and Changjo laughed at it. Chunji just winked and L.joe was busy with his sunglasses. Then you received a call : It was Hwayoung. You had totally forgot about her. "Yobeoseyo? Ah Hwayoung, ne i'm in Jeju with Teen Top ! Mwo chincha ? You're in Jeju too ? Oh yeah, i'm going to be at the beach today. A barbecue ?" When Changjo heard barbecue, he jumped and rushed to steal your phone. "Yah !.." He mouthed a sorry and you just clasped your arms together. He was talking to your bestfriend arranging a barbecue on the beach. You giggled seeing him this excited. You waited for him to finish. Once he hung up, you asked him how they would organize it. "Well, first we need to buy food. Your friend said they would buy the food while us were buying sweets and drinks. So well need to go to the grocery." You nodded and went to the door. The rest of Teen Top followed and you asked manager Hwang if it's okay, he agreed and asked to join.

When you arrived to the store, you organized your shopping. You needed to pair up with someone. The maknaes were together and C.A.P. was with manager Hwang and Chunji hesitated between you and L.joe. L.joe took the initiative, he took your hand and dragged you in the store. "Yah, wait i'm going to trip!" You cried out behind me. Chunji just stood there dumbfounded while the rest kept silent. Manager Hwang sighed. "Aigoo, I think there's something between the kids.." he thought.

You were assigned to buy the drinks so you walked together to the drinks section. You were amazed by the variety. Your eyes and mouth were round and big. "Woah, so much choices! Damn I gotta get this !" You picked up a nice blue bottle with a transparent liquid that seemed like soda. L.joe giggled at your cuteness. You jumped to him and said : "Maybe we should get soda? Oh with juice and water also!" He slightly nodded and picked up a pack of soda while you picked the juices and water. While walking to the cashier, you dropped a bottle of juice. L.joe sighed and blurted a "babo". You blew up your cheeks and sheepishly replied : "Mianhae, I didn't pay attention." He didn't even bother to listen and walked away.

After you paid everything, you happily hopped out and saw Chunji with some packs of Pocky. You beamed and said : "Great ! You bought my favourite treat !" He gave you killer smile and said : "Keke, i'm glad, maybe we should play the pocky game ?" You blushed hearing it. L.joe overheard and suddenly felt pain in his chest. "Aish, why do I feel like something bad is going to happen? Damn, why do I feel hurt?" Thought L.joe while holding his shirt due to his pain. He walked away and you watched him from behind. "Aish, why do I feel like i'm expecting something from him?" You walked to the van and joined the rest of Teen Top.

After your arrival, you met Hwayoung and her boyfriend. You already knew him and just bowed in respect. Teen Top shook hands with them prepared the barbecue. You all had a blast eating until Chunji proposed to play the pocky game. L.joe sighed and mumbled : "Aish, I ain't playing this stupid game." You pouted but hold on to his wrist and said : "Yah, you're staying ! It's not fair if you're only watching!" Everybody nodded and he sat down glaring at you. You gave him an innocent smirk and went on with the pocky. Hwayoung and Ricky had their turns and it was your's now. You took the bottle and spinned it. Your eyes drifted to L.joe without second thought. "Omo, what am I thinking, it's supposed to be Chunji!" The bottle stopped spinning and you lifted your eyes to discover in horror that it was really L.joe. Chunji stiffened and said : "You know, if you feel uncomfortable, I can do it at your place.." Hwayoung squeeled to see the Chunjoe effect. You sighed and said : "Gwaenchana, i'm going to do it." You glared at L.joe mouthing him that he better not do anything wrong. He smirked and just stuck the pocky stick in his mouth. You gave him a defiant look and approached your lips to the pocky, you started eating it and you went closer and closer. You stopped a while and your heart was beating so rapidly that you could hear it. L.joe was nervous and his hands were sweating while his eyes were locked with yours. You continued and almost ended the pocky but you suddenly choked and fell on his lips. His Eyes widened and you pulled off as quickly as you could. "Damn, omona, did I just have my first kiss with L.joe?" L.joe got up and was touching his lips with his finger. Your faces were red but since it was night, no one saw it. Chunji was shocked just as the rest of Teen Top. Then, Changjo awkwardly broke the silence saying : "Well they just lost since kissed. Whew, then it means Niel and me are the winners ! Assa!" Hwayoung glared at him and the rest of the night was silent.