Who's the maid?

Fangirl to Babysitter ?

You widened your eyes in surprise and stood in front of the door. "Can I come in?" She said holding a few bags and giving you a sweet smile. "N-ne, mian." You said still in shock. You moved away while she entered the dorm and went to the kitchen. Your heart stung at the moment and you didn't want her up the boys so you followed her with a frown : " They're still not up so, it would be better if you don't start the cleaning right now since it's still early.." "Ah ne, of course.. then since it's morning, would you like to have some coffee with me?" "Should I? I'm too curious about her relationship with L.joe so why not have a chat?" You thought before giving her a nod. She smiled as you walked upstairs to change up.

Later at the coffee shop, you sat down in a comfortable corner of the shop and ordered your latte and her cappucino. "So uhm, I assume you have a lot of questions about me..?" She said giving you a cute chuckle. "No wonder L.joe likes her so much, she's really cute for a noona." You thought as you shyly nodded in answer. She thought a while and said : "What would you like to know about me precisely?" She said giving you a curious look. You're tempted to ask her about her relationship with L.joe but thought twice and said : "How did you first met the boys?" She laughed and you slightly frowned. "Did I say something funny?" You thought. "To be honest, I was one of their makeup artist noonas." She said giving you a sigh. "Mwo? So that's how it is.. she was there before me, did she live in their dorm also?" You thought with pinch of jealousy as the waiter came back with your orders. "It was a few years before, I was employed to be their coordi noona even though later I was trained to be a makeup artist. " she continued. You nodded. "The boys always complimented me about my beauty and constantly nagging me, teasing me and everything. The more I knew about them, the more I discovered that they all fell in love.. or should I say puppy love with me. The only one who didn't was L.joe." she said taking a sip of coffee. You sighed in relief. "Why do I feel so happy suddenly?" You thought also taking a sip of coffee. "He was the only one who really fell in love with me and also the only one I accepted." Your heart immediately sank. "What did I just say? Ugh, this is bad, i'm going to cry very soon." "Ohh okay.. that's interesting.." you said looking down at the coffee. You didn't feel like drinking it anymore. "So, why did you want to become the maid?" "Actually it's just a part time job since now i'm the coordi noona for models and since they don't always have photoshoots I need to find a part time job also. Trurthfully, I have a large debt left by my father." "Oh god, is she cinderella or something?" You thought as jealousy pinned you. You slightly frowned and nodded. Actually maybe she is nice you thought. She isn't mean and y but you felt like this since jealousy has taken over you. You smiled and cleared the thought away since you had no reasons to hate her and she was actually treating you to coffee even though she needs money. "Shall we go back to the dorm?" She suddenly said breaking the awkward silence. You nodded and smiled back. On the way back to the dorm, you were still curious about L.joe and Junghae. If she accepted him, it means they had a relationship right? You didn't want to ask more. You were scared that the truth would hurt you.

So you and Junghae silently walked back to the dorm. Right when you were about to open the dorm's door, the doorknob turned and you saw L.joe with a big accusation look. "Yah, where did you go, we were kinda scared..!" "Ah don't worry, she was with me, Byunghun." She replied with a chuckle. "She's even calling him Byunghun?!" You thought as you entered the dorm without saying anything. Just then Chunji walked over and said : "Omo Junghae noona! Aigoo, it's a been while. Wait, are you being our maid?!" You scoffed and walked away. You felt a pang of jealousy. "The new lady comes and the attention is all on her.. ugh. I'm tired, i'm going to sleep." You thought entering your room discovering Changjo on your bed. "Aigoo that lazy bum, whatever, i'm tired so i'll sleep beside on the corner of the bed." You landed on the bed and pushed him a little as you settled down on the other side. Soon, you fell into slumberland.

Later in the afternoon you felt a pair of arms wrap around you. You shivered and turned your head. You widened your eyes as you saw Changjo's handsome sleeping face. You didn't want to wake him up even if you were uncomfortable since he had a very busy schedule yesterday and he didn't get much sleep. You simple turned back as you watched in shock L.joe standing at the door. "What were you doing?!" He asked. "Uh.. nothing, he was sleeping and.." he slammed the door shut and ran away. You quickly followed him leaving a confused maknae. "Aish, why do I feel like she's been playing with my feelings too much recently?!" He thought.