First day of work

Fangirl to Babysitter ?

Lately, you've been contacting different people to ask if they had professional tools for makeup. Nobody really had some and you were worried that you needed some of those tools. You simply sighed and thought : "Oh well, seems like i'll need to deceive the manager on my first day of work. ." You quickly dressed up and got out of the house.

At the bus stop, you remembered that you forgot your phone. "Aish, otteoke ? Wae on my first day ?!" You pouted and got on the bus once it arrived. You sat on a chair and just regreted of being so stupid. You slowly fell asleep until your heard the bus ajusshi say : "Hey miss are going to get out at this stop ?" You woke up and saw the T.O.P. Media building. You widened your eyes seeing how big it was. It looked bigger than a castle. You slowly walked up to the door and it automatically opened. You were surprised by the classy and clean building.

You went over to the reception to ask the miss if you could see manager Hwang. "Yes of course, please wait a moment over there, i'll call him" "Thank you, miss." She sweetly smiled to you making your mood a lot better. A few minutes later, Manager Hwang was down and when he saw you, he said : "Hey Seol Ri-ssi, over here ! I'm glad to see you and hum, here's your schedule, i'm quite busy so go up to see the boys, it's on the 6th floor, room 103." You were a little deceived to see him so busy but still lightly smiled and thanked him again for the job. He waved his hand and walked out. You took a deep breath and went to the elevators.

You pressed the button to go up. "Diiiiiing !" When the doors opened you saw L.Joe in it. Your happily smiled and said : "Annyeong ! It's nice to see you on the first day of work !" He ignored you and just waked away. You furrowed your eyebrows and stuck your tongue out. "Bleeh, stupid chick !" You said. He turned back to you and walked towards you. "Oh damn, why did I say that, he's going to kill me.." You quiclky entered the elevator and pushed the 6th floor button and when the doors were closing, L.Joe held it and entered.

You froze and you were scared to death. He evilly grinned at you and approached his hand to touch your chin. "Yah ! Don't you touch me with your disguting hands !" you said. He didn't feel impressed so kept sliding his finger on your jawline. Your heart was beating really fast. Your cheeks turned red and you felt dizzy since it was really hot in the elevator. His face approached your's as you closed your eyes, he whispered in your ear : "Hot aren't you ? It would be to such a waste to beat up your pretty face.." "Mwo ?! Yah, your ert chicken ! Get away from me !" you screamed. He cornered you and while you were pushing his chest away. You felt his heart beating as fast as your's and you suddenly softened. You looked in his eyes and he just turned his face away once he noticed it. Then it was silent. Your were burning since you were blushing really hard. He just looked down.

"Diiiing !" You arrived at the 6th floor. You quickly went out but lightly pushed L.Joe. "Yah ! Watch where you're going stupid !" he screamed. You stuck your tongue out and just ignored him. You walked to room 103 and saw the boys practicing for their next show. When they saw you, they stopped dancing and you felt embarassed. "Hey girl ! You came ! It's nice to have you here !" Ricky said with a large smile. Changjo smirked at you and made you remember his mocking. You glared at him. Then C.A.P. said : "How about you sit first and we'll go buy some drinks ?" "Ani, gwaenchana, let me go, you must be tired !" you happily said. Then Chunji got up and said : "I'll go with you !" You turned red.

You walked out of the room and you felt Chunji approaching you. You froze when he whispered to your ears : "Yeah, i'll share a drink with you." He grinned and walked to the drink machine. After a pause, you followed him and he asked you what you would like to drink. You simply asked for water. He started giggling since he remembered the fansigning event. You saw him giggling and you furrowed your eyebrows while puffing your cheeks. He smiled at your behavior and held his hand out. "Wae ?" you said. "Give me your hand" he said. You slowly stuck out your hand and he held it. You felt electricity running through your body. He intererrupted your gaze saying : "Here's your water !". "Ah, gamsahamnida Chunji-ssi !" you beamed. Then, the two of you returned to the room and you chatted with Teen Top for about an hour until L.Joe came back and announced to you : "It's time for preparations, meaning that you're going to start working." You nodded and followed him.

Teen Top also followed while joking and still playing around. Your arrived at another room and saw the manager holding out a package for you. "Here Seol Ri-ssi, it's for your first day over here !" "Omo, please it's too much, I can't accept it !" you said. He shrugged the package in your arms and you slowly opened it with a smile. It was all the professional makeup kit you used the other day on L.Joe. "OMONA ! Thank you so much manager Hwang !" You went to hug him. He smiled and said : "Yah, don'T thank me, thank Byung Hyun, he's the one that bought this for you !" You widened your eyes and saw him in the corner of the room looking down. You went up to him and whispered to him : "Gomawo, L.Joe-ssi." He just nodded while his ears started to become red. You didn't notice and just walked away to start putting makeup on Teen Top. After you finished doing it, manager Hwang offered you to watch their performance but you refused since you were really tired. Ricky overheard and screamed : "Yah, wae ? Come, oh please !" You looked at him putting on his puppr eyes and finally accepted with a sigh. Niel just slapped Ricky's arm and told him that he insisted to much.

You went to sit down on the first row and you waited for it to start. Then you heard "Crazy". You gazed at Chunji's voice, but something bothered you. You were more watching L.Joe than Chunji. You thought that his move were smooth and that this rap had so much charisma. You innerly smiled at his grace on stage. Suddenly you locked eyes with him. He nicely grinned to you and just continued his performance. You looked down and started blushing. "Aish, what's happening to you Kang Seol Ri ?! Stop blushing for L.Joe ! He's a total jerk !" you thought. You brushed away the thought and continued to watch the show.

Then you received a text from your best friend.

From : Best Friend

To : You

Yah, lucky girl ! How was your first day of work ? Hope you had fun with them and don't forget about me ! ;p

You smiled and just put your phone back in your pocket.


Hey guys, here's the third chapter ! I'll try to update faster but with school it's really hard. Again, sorry for the mistakes. Please comment and subscribe ! c: