Getting the job

Fangirl to Babysitter ?

It was 8:06 when you got up from bed. You're hair was extremely messy and you laughed at it seeing the state of it. While brushing your teeth, you remembered the fansigning event. You quicky walked to your room to see the signatures you've gotten from Teen Top. You didn't check last night since you were quite mad. You opened the CD and a little piece of paper came out of it. There was a number on it. Since you were curious, you took your phone and called. Someone over the line answered : "Yobeoseyo ?" "Hum hey who are you?" You curiously asked. "Hum I suppose your just a regular fangirl that got my number? Well to inform you, i'm Chunji." He nicely replied. You were astonished. Your hand was on your mouth while your heart was thumping as hell. "Yobeoseyo ? Are you still there ?" He asked. "Ah yes, hum hey I suppose you don't remember me but i'm the fangirl you shared the water bottle with." "Oh yes, that beautiful girl, Ricky told me your name was Seol Ri, right ?" "Ne, that's me !" "Hey i've got an idea, why don't meet us at our hairstyling place ?" "Uh sure, where is it?" You asked excited. "It's on ... Road, the name's ... Hairstyler." You heard Ricky giggling in the background. You had a large smile on your face and quickly replied : "Sure, i'll be there !"

At 10:13, you arrived and Teen Top was already there. Chunji saw you and waved then he got up and went to tell his manager about your presence. He walked up to you and said : "Nice to meet you Seol Ri-ssi i'm Teen Top's manager!" You were so excited that you only bowed and warmly smiled to him. Chunji giggled at your behavior. You were embarassed and simply stood there frozed. Chunji proposed you to sit and you sat down on a confortable sofa. Then he said with his killer smile : "Tell me more about you. What are doing in Korea since L.joe told me you were foreign." You furrowed your eyebrows thinking that they were maybe investigating last night on you. "Hum actually i'm in Korea to he a makeup artist. I've already finished studying the program since I started quite early and right now i'm looking for a job."

Just when you said that you were a makeup artist, since the manager overheard it, he immediately asked you if you wanted to join the team. Your paused for a while and caught a glance from Chunji, he was gazing at you and you suddenly said : "Of course I will !" "Then welcome in the Top team!" He shouted. The rest of Teen Top were dumbfounded by this declaration. You shyly smiled embarrassed by their stares and looked away. "I hope it's not a bad decision, but I got to tell Hwayoung about it !" You deeply thought.

A few minutes later, the manager asked you to show them your talent and asked the members if one of them wanted to be your model and nobody moved. "Then play rock paper scissors!" The manager said. They played and the loser was L.joe. He sighed and sat on the chair in front of you. You asked for tools and you were served. They were professional tools and they were very expensive. You smirked just seeing yourself putting makeup on L.joe. Just as he guessed it, he warned : "Don't make me look like a clown. You better not." You laughed and said with a bad expression : "Don't worry, you're safe with me. " He feared you for an instant. After a few minutes, you finished and everybody gazed at your work. They were impressed by it. You innerly cheered for yourself. L.joe turned himself to the mirror and just stared at himself. "Damn, this girl is good at it.. " You devilishly looked at him and said : "How's it going the clown ?" "You find yourself funny shortass?" He sheepishly replied. You furrowed your eyebrows and pouted. The manager came towards you and happily said : "You are once again officially accepted in our team !"

Ricky and Changjo shouted a hurray and you widely smiled. Chunji held out his hand wishing you would take it. You slowly and hesitantly shook hands with him. "Damn, her hands are so soft.. " he thought. You blushed but still giggled at his gaze and his action. L.joe just didn't mind to look at you and Niel was busy with his hairdresser. Then C.A.P. came and said : "Welcome in your worst nightmare princess, but still hope you have fun !" You furrrowed your eyebrows and wondered why he actually said that. You paused and smiled to him saying : "Thanks, C.A.P.-ssi." He gave you a warm smile and walked away to get his makeup done. You glanced over to L.Joe but he didn't pay attention to you. "I'm in big , man, I really don't like her attitude." he thought. You blew up your cheeks and loudly sighed.

You returned home after your long and tiring day with the boys. The manager told you he was going to call you once he gets your schedule done. You walked up to your home and saw Hwayoung sitting on the stairs. "Yah ! What are doing there sitting on the stairs Kim Hwayoung ?!" She lifted her head and ran to you with a very mad expression. You were shocked since you never saw her mad at you. "Yah Kang Seol Ri ! What were you doing, I was so worried about you, you didn't answer my calls !" She screamed. "Omo, i'm so sorry, I really didn't know. Ah also, I wanted to tell you something..." you said with a worried face. "Yeah, what is it girl ?" she curiously asked. "Hum, i'm working as Teen Top's makeup up artist starting next week.." "MWO ?! Chincha ?! Why didn't you tell me earlier ?" "Well I just knew it today... haha." "Omona, congratulations cutie girl!" "Thanks Hwayoungie !" You said with a giggle. "Yah, come with me, i'm inviting you to celebrate this and also you better present me to them !" she said wiggling her eyebrows. "Haha, sure, whatever for you Hwayoungie !"


Believe or not but I wrote this whole chapter with my phone. c: Hope you liked this chapter