Jealous

Fangirl to Babysitter ?

A week has passed since your date with L.joe. Many things made you busy such as their performances on Music Bank and Inkigayo. You had to work hard and fast to hard since you had to readjust their makeup quite often due to sweat. Sometimes when L.joe came back from the performance all sweaty with drops drpping from his head and forehead, it would turn you on. You always tried to avoid his stare. He didn't talk to you much and you felt like a distance has beek created.

Thus, your relationship with Chunji grew and L.joe noticed. "Aish, pabo, what are you doing, i'm right here, talk to me!" L.joe thought while he gritted his teeth. You always ignored him and just giggled with the rest of Teen Top. You walked to get a glass of water but slipped. Your eyes widened as you felt yourself pushed into the arms of someone. "Apa, aish.. what's happening to me, so clumsy pabo!" You whispered to yourself as you ruffled your hair. "Yah, aren't you going to get up princess?" You lifted your eyes as your nose was touching Chunji's. You could almost kiss him at closeness. You shrugged from the touch as you blushed. "Mianhae, I didn't mean to fall on you.. haha" you said while rubbing the back of your neck. "Gwaenchana, it's better than landing on the floor though." He said as he lifted you up. You walked back to the room as you felt your heart beating like crazy. "Aigoo, what's happening to me, ain't I supposed to have this feeling with L.joe?" You thought as you tapped your chest with an irregular breathing.

You slumped yourself back on the couch as you heard two person talking. One was L.joe but who is the other one? You peeked by the corner and saw Junghae. Your heart fell. You could feel it being crushed as you slided on the wall. "What am I thinking? I'm not even sure they're having something or not.. but he was laughing and giggling.. he's different from when he's with me.." Ricky entered the room and saw depressed siting against the wall. He bent down and sofly asked : "You okay girl?" You nodded as he pulled you in a hug. You felt confortable since to you, Ricky was just a nice friend you could trust. He lifted you and you sat on the chair while you restrained your tears from falling. Ricky just stared at you and made sure you were okay. Then you received a text from L.joe : "Don't wait for me, i'm going out with a friend." You couldn't stop yourself anymore, tears rolled down your cheeks as you startled Ricky. "Yah, don't cry.." as he hugged you again while patting your back. He didn't want to hurt you by asking more.

When everything finished you took the ride back to the dorm with Teen Top. They all remained silent since they felt the tension in the air. That night, you didn't felt like sleeping so you decided to walk a little bit. You silently walked out of your room since you didn't want to wake up the members. You were about to open the door as someone opened it from outside. You shrieked as you furrowed your eyebrows to see who it was. "L.joe?.. " you muttered. He gave you a look and just walked past you. You sighed and took a step outside until he caught your wrist and asked : "Where are you going, it's dangerous at night." "Just for a walk." You wanted to cry. You turned your head and tears endlessly rolled down you cheeks. You lightly sniffed as he heard a sniff. "What's bothering you?" He asked annoyed. You ignored him and dashed on the road. He closed the door and followed you. "Yah, I asked you a question, what's your problem?" He screamed to you as you tried to avoid him. He swiftly caught your arm and spun you around. "Answer my question, Kang Seol ri!" He said glaring in your eyes. For the first time, you were scared, he never acted like this before. "Yah, don't you call me like that." You replied with a grunt. He tightened his grip and repeated : "What's wrong with you?" "Why do you care?" "I'm your boyfriend!" "Well you don't seem like one!" You were on the verge of exploding. Tears were rolling down your cheeks and you looked desperately shocked. He dragged you back home and slammed you on the wall of the building. He pinned your wrists and glared to you. "You're jealous right?" Touche. You turned your face to the side and didn't reply. You heart was furiously beating and you couldn't stop the tears. "Answer me" he said. You still didn't respond. He was getting mad. "YAH, DO YOU KNOW I GO CRAZY DAY AND NIGHT BECAUSE I'M JEALOUS TOO?!" He screamed. You were stunned, why would he be jealous? You were the victim in this story. He loosened his grip as you slid down the wall. "I am jealous." You finally muttered. He bent down and softened. "She's just a friend." He whispered. He suddenly caressed your chin and moved up to your lips. You stared in his eyes. You were lost in your gaze as he teased your lips by parting them with his thumb. You were hot and your heart was getting loud. Babump babump. He leaned in as you stopped breathing due to the closeness. You closed your eyes as he deeply kisses you.