Vacations - Part 3

Fangirl to Babysitter ?

You were done clearing up your things and you walked out of the washroom. You were neatly dressed. You wore your light pink lacy dress. It had a nice bow to the side of the collar. Teen Top were surprised by you and you felt embarrassed. Chunji gave you a wink and L.joe didn't even bother to look. Changjo whistled and added with a smirk : "Damn noona, you're trying to seduce us ?" You glared at him while reminding him that you were his dongsaeng. Then Niel said : "Manager Hwang just called and told us to meet in the restaurant, I think we should go." You nodded and went to the door. When you tried to grab the doorknob, Chunji grabbed it before you and opened it for you. He gave you his killer smile and you shyly nodded as a thank you.

You arrived at the restaurant a few minutes later and you were ready to he seated but Manager Hwang came and said : "Omo you look beautiful, come inside, I was waiting for you." You all sit around the table. Again, you were stuck between L.joe and Chunji. "Aish, wae? I don't want to seat between them." You thought while pouting. You were going to switch places with Ricky but L.joe lightly pulled on your skirt. You widened your eyes and turned your gaze to him. He didn't mind looking at you, he was listening to his ipod. You seated back and you started burning. You felt yourself sweating due to his behavior. Your heart beat like crazy. You hoped, he didn't notice your red face, you tried to hide it with your hands but Chunji asked : "Gwaenchana?" You nodded and gave him a smile. While eating your food, you were staring at Chunji's plate. He saw it and asked you if you wanted to taste it. You beamed and vigorously nodded. He giggled and gave you a spoonful of his fried rice. You took a big bite but Chunji started laughing at you. You thought about it twice and became red. You actually had an indirect kiss with him, AGAIN. L.joe saw everything since he was the only one silent. His chest started aching when he saw your lips on the spoon. He felt stupid for getting frustrated at you since he didn't have any reason for it. "Ah, what's happening to me, why do I even care ? Am I in love with Seol Ri? Andwe, it can't be, she's just a disgusting girl, totally not my type." You all returned to the hotel after eating. You thought of relaxing in front of the TV but Ricky and Changjo were already using it. You sighed and went to look for L.joe to ask him how you'll organize the sleep. You didn't find him in hotel so you went out with your ipod.

Outside, you felt a light breeze and shrugged to the cool wind. You walked to the beach since your hotel was next to it. You heard the waves' sound. You hummed and little song until you saw L.joe walking between sand and water. You quickly ran to him and tapped his shoulder. He jumped to the touch and yelled : "Aish, why are you scaring me like that ?" You blew up your cheeks and sheepishly replied : "Yah, be grateful, I was searching for you. I didn't want you to get lost." He stared into your eyes and just mumbled a whatever. He walked away and you followed him. You didn't want to break the silence. You lifted your head and gazed at the moon. You even saw the stars so you wished on them. Then L.joe turned back to see if you were following. He saw you praying and said : "Yah, what are you doing ?" You opened your eyes and slowly said : "I was wishing." He gave you a curious look. You paused then said : "Try to guess it." He sighed and just walked away annoyed. "Yah, wait for me !" You shouted. You huffed and hold on his shirt to ask him to slow down. "My wish was.. L.joe being nicer to me." He froze and shrugged. He searched for your eyes but you turned your back to him embarrassed by what you just said. You tried to cover it with the back of your hand but he suddenly grabbed your hand. You slowly opened your eyes and saw him smiling for the first time. You locked eyes with him. He slowly approached his face to your's. You heart skipped a beat. You reflexively closed your eyes. Your hands were sweating. You hoped he didn't notice. A few seconds later, you felt something humid and sweet on your forehead. You lifted your eyes and saw him serene and calm. Then you waved your hand in front of his face and he blinked in surprise. He suddenly loosened his grip on your hand and you stared at him curiously. His behavior was the same as your's when you were embarrassed. Your heart was still beating rapidly just as his. You broke the awkward silence asking him how you would sleep. He responded without looking at you : "I'll sleep on the floor beside you." "Ani, wae? You're going to take the bed, i'm sleeping on the couch." He shook his head and gave you a glare. You softened to see that he cared of you. It seemed like he read through your mind since he smiled and slowly walked back to the hotel. You had felt different emotions today and you still wondered why with L.joe and not Chunji...