Heartbreaking breakfast

Fangirl to Babysitter ?

You got up at your alarm clock and felt dizzy and tired due to your trip to Jeju with Teen Top. You growled and sighed. You stepped out of your bed and touched the cold floor with your right foot. "Aigoo how cold!" Your vision gradually cleared and you realized that everything got moved to the boys dorm. You suddenly remembered your trip to Jeju in the hotel room with L.joe. You madly blushed and pulled on your pillow and started rolling side to side giggling. "Omo, my byunghun chick. Keke, nice nickname to ." You excitedly jumped out of bed and went to clear up everything to really finish moving out. You organized everything while humming to the song Girlfriend from Teen Top.

You finished an hour later and was really hungry. You were going to prepare breakfast until you heard your cellphone ringing. You rushed to your bedroom and picked up the call. "Yobeoseyo?" "Annyeong Seol Ri-ssi.." a rough and depressed voice said in the phone making you shrug. "Duguseyeo? Who are you?" "Aigoo, noona can't you recognize me?" The voice said. "Omo Changjo, gwaenchana?" "Ani, manager Hwant forgot to feed us so i'm hungry and I thought that since you were moving in, you would make us something to eat, right?" "Mwo? Aish, Changjo, i'm not your maid. Doesn't mean it if i'm just living with you." He sighed on the other line and you giggled. "Alright, i'm coming in 5 minutes! Wait for me." "Assa, your the best noona!" You smiled and hung up. You prepared yourself and glanced a last time at your home. "I'm going to miss this place.. so much. Anyways, appa, umma, i'm moving on! Wish me luck!" You closed the door and sighed. You watched the outside of it. You grabbed your bag and slowly walked to the market. You made small steps leaving behind you your beloved sweet home. You felt sad but thought again about it. "Aigoo, what am I thinking?! I should hurry up and get to their dorm or they'll eat me instead of the food!" You quickly stepped out of your deep thought and walked away.

You arrived after 15 minutes at Teen Top's dorm. You ringed the bell and C.A.P. opened the door. "Omo, princess, what are you doing here so early?" He said while ruffling his bed hair. "Mianhae, did I wake you up? Changjo called me to tell me he was hungry and that I should come to make breakfast for you." You shyly said due to his nice behavior with you even if you disturbed his sleep. "Aish, that kid, well the come on in. Don't be too picky, our dorm is really messy. The kids don't really clean up but at least, it doesn't smells bad.." he said giggling. You smiled and entered the dorm. It was just as C.A.P. had said, very messy but it smells like cologne. Ricky was watching TV and got up to imitate Girl's day's dance. You laughed and it interrupted his excitement. "Omo, Seol Ri-ssi, you were here for a while..?" You nodded and burst again into laughter. Ricky pouted and you stopped making fun of him when L.joe came in the room. He glanced at you while making a handsign secretly telling you to follow him. In your relief, no one spotted him. You greeted Niel on the way who was on the computer on Teen Top's twitter. You nervously bit your lip and slowly followed L.joe until Chunji spotted you making weird moves. "Omo, morning Seol Ri!" You smiled and shook your hands nervously. He tilted his head to the side seeing you acting weird. You greeted him and walked away like a crab, meaning walking by the sides. You joined L.joe who was impatiently waiting for you in the kitchen. "What took you so long?" You nervously backed up and said with a aegyo voice : "Aigoo, my little chick, I was stopped by Chunji so yeah.. " "Mwo?! Yah, Kang Seol Ri! You're hurting me every time you mention his name." He said with a mad tone. You softened at his expression. He was avoiding eye contact and looked by the window. You saw him slightly blushing. "Aigoo, aren't jealous, my sweet little chick?" You said teasingly. He quickly turned his face and glared at you. "Yah, who said I was jealous. I ain't envious at all." He said while turning his back to you getting busy making coffee. You slightly got closer and hugged his waist. He jumped at your hug and sulked at bit to make you think he's still mad. "Aish, that girl always makes me shrug to her touch." You hugged him in silence and whispered to his ear : "Don't be jealous jaggiya, you're the one I love and also.. I didn't really talk to Chunji anyways. I just greeted him morning." He kept silent. You pouted and you started tickling him. He instantly lost his sad face and made up with a laugh. You giggled and tickled him everywhere until he grabbed your wrists pleading you to stop. You continued laughing and froze when you noticed his gaze on you. You cleared your throat and he did the same. You slowly leaned in and he got nervous. You were never the one to start a kiss but this time, you took the lead. He was surprised as you got closer and closer. Your lips were almost touching his until you heard Changjo yelling : "Uh, what are you two doing? Explain to me, hyung and noona!" He glared at you. You loosened your grip to L.joe as he did the same. Then you heard footsteps coming and it was Niel. "Aigoo, Changjo, what's going on? Why were you yelling?" He lifted his chin to indicate his target. You nervously giggled and L.joe just ignored it all. "Ahh, well.. uhm.. errm.. it's uhm, we were.." you started. "Going to kiss." Completed by L.joe. Your eyes widened bewildered by what he said. Then, you saw Chunji walking in making you more uncomfortable. You bit your bottom lip while avoiding any eye contacts. Chunji felt hurt. He heard it all and his face was stiff and cold. You glanced at him with an apologizing expression. He ignored you and walked away. You wanted to catch up to him but L.joe pulled you to him and announced : "I'm going out with Seol Ri. I don't want to hide it anymore, i'm tired of it." You gave him a nervous look and he nodded to reassure you.

Changjo and Niel were stunned by it while Ricky and C.A.P. were still watching TV in the other room. They saw Chunji furiously walking away in front of them. C.A.P. asked : "Chunji-ah where are you going? Gwaenchana?" Chunji froze and tears started rolling down his cheeks. Then he said : "I ain't going anywhere, i'm just heartbroken. I can't accept them together but i'll find a way to adapt myself to it. I loved her first. It's the first one I really loved. Hyung, I feel so guilty for being selfish." Ricky just sat there watching C.A.P. reassuring Chunji. "Otteokae, I should've confess first. I just can't watch you together. It hurts so much."