Chapter 9

Online [Michaeng]

It's been two months since Mina and I lived together and all I can say is, our relationship has not move even am inch. We sleep together sometimes, well most of the time maybe but we never do 'that'. I guess I respect her too much to even do anything although we're lovers. Normal Sunday, Mina and I cuddling on the couch while watching 13 Reasons Why Season 2. I rest my head on her shoulder and she puts her head on mine.
"Zach is cool to be honest" she says. 
"yeah, I don't remember why but I hated him during season 1"

Suddenly there's a knock on the door. Mina was about to get up when I hold her back causing her to sit back at her place.
"I'll go get it"
I walk towards the door thinking it's probably Jeongyeon or Tzuyu. I open the door slightly revealing a well-dressed man fully with a dark blue tie and white tuxedo. He doesn't look Korean. Probably not Japanese either. 
"Um may I help you?" I ask him in a foreign language because I don't think he understands Korean, still not opening the door fully knowing he might be well-dressed but harmful. 
"Does Myoui Mina lives here?" he asks in English. 
"May I know your identity Sir?" I ask back in the same language. Thank God I learn English in collage. Now I gotta thank Miss Hwang. 
"I'm her ex-boyfriend"
I can't move any muscle. Is he serious? Of course he is. Did I heard it wrong? Oh my God what do I do? Well he's her EX so she probably hates him, right? Well probably. 
"c-come in" my voice is shaking. 
He immediately comes in after I open the floor for him and he doesn't just walk to the living room, he stand near the door waiting me to close it back then he open his shoes and follows me. Good manners.
"Mina you have a g-guest" I say not looking at her nor that guy. 
"who- BamBam?" she stands up as soon as she caught his face in front of her eyes. 
"Mina" he says softly. 
"what are you doing here?" Mina asks in Japanese half shout. 
"I- I want to apologize for what I did. I went to your house and you were not there and then your mom told me you moved to Korea so I came here for you" He replies in the same language which I don't understand. 
"You don't need to do such thing BamBam, I told you we're done." 
"b-but you love me and I love you" his voice is shaking. 
"loved, past tense" she looks away from him. 
"who is it? Who is the motherer that makes your love change? WHO IS HE?!" He shouts. 
Mina suddenly walks towards me and grabs my arm.
"I'M IN LOVE WITH HER. YOU HAVE PROBLEMS?!" she says in English in order for me to understand. 
His eyes are about to pop out from its sockets. 
"DID I TURN YOU GAY MINA? WHAT DOES SHE HAS THAT I DON'T?!" He replies in English. More like shouting tch. 
"SHE'S MORE THAT YOU THINK SHE IS. AND THE MOST IMPORTANT, SHE'S NOT A CHEATER" 
Bambam just stands there speeches. 
"get out" 
He doesn't move. 
"I SAID GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE" and then he walks fastly towards the front door and slams it while heading out. 

Mina falls on the floor and is about to cry. I sit down beside her and rub her back. Also putting her head on my chest. 
"shh it's fine I'm here" I her hair lovingly. 
She breaks into tears on my chest. I hug here tightly and then I stand up to pick her up in bridal style and put her on my bed. I lay down beside her and wrap my arms around her.

____________________________

"I'm sorry" 
I stop stirring my soup. 
"why are you apologizing?" I ask. 
"I don't know why he was here or how he can find our address. I'm sorry that I shouted uncontrollably and ruined you day" I can feel guilt in her voice. 
"hey it's okay, it's not your fault after all." I rub her arm. 
She smiles. 
"I love you" she says and I grin shyly. 
"I love you too"

After eating I pick up Mina's and my plate and bowl to wash it. We take turns okay. Today just happened to be mine. She waits in the living room. After I'm done with my job I flop myself on the sofa and put my head on her shoulder.
"hey do you want dessert?" I ask her, not taking my head off her shoulder. I don't know her shoulders are just so addictive. 
"sounds nice" 
"I'll go buy" I stand up. 
"let's go together" she pulls my arm causing me to fall back down at the sofa and hugs me tight burying her face in my neck. 
"U-um o-okay then" 

So we head out together. I wanted to use the car but she insisted to walk so here we are talking hand in hand in the cold night breeze. I can feel her shivering from the coldness of the thin air. Well why didn't she bother to put on a jacket at the first place shake my head. Thank God I love her. 
"are you cold?" 
"a little"
I release her hand and take off my oversized jacket. 
"what are yo-" 
"here put this on" 
"it's f-" 
"just put it on, I don't want you to get sick. I think you'll fit" I look away and blush as she gives me a heartwarming smile. 
"thank you Chaeyoungie" 
"y-your welcome" 
"but Chaeyoung, what if you're the one who catch cold?" 
"I'll be fine, I'm strong" I show her my biceps. 
"uwu cute" she pinches my cheek. 
We continue to walk until we reach a Cafe nearby. We've been here multiple times before but seriously their cakes are mouth watering.
"what do you want to buy?" Mina asks as we reach the counter. 
"hmm I want this" I point at the tiramisu cake. 
"1 red velvet and 1 tiramisu please" She orders to the person behind the counter. 
"Sure miss, dive in or take away?" 
"take away" 
"oh and Miss we have this promotion if you buy two slices of our cakes you cake get this premium coffee for half the price" 
My eyes sparkle. I want that for a while now but Mina is not a big fan of caffeine drinks. Mina looks at me and smirks. 
"no thanks, my girlfriend over here has a sick addiction for coffee and I want her to stop. Thanks for the offer" she replies. 
"ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" 
"shh" she puts her finger in front of her lips. 
"here you cake Miss" 
She gives a few currency to the lady and takes the cake in her right hand and pulls me with her left hand out of the Cafe. 
"Mina whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" I whine while she's pulling my hand. 
"coffee is bad for your health and you usually drink it at least two times a day"
"b-but" 
She puts a finger on my lips and bends a bit 
"I don't want you to be unhealthy okay? You're important to me and I can't bear losing you" 
I smile, remove her finger and close her gaps between my lips and hers making her froze due to shock. 
"I'll stop drinking too much coffee if you want me to" 
"thank you my lion cub"