Chapter 11

Online [Michaeng]

I gain consciousness due to the light right above my face. I open my eyes slowly revealing a crying Mina at the side of the bed. It hurts me seeing her cry. She looks at me a widen her eyes.
"Chaeyoung?! Chaeyoung you're awake thank God" she hugs me tightly. 
"ow my head hurts" I touch my head as soon as Mina releases the hug. 
"Where am I?" I ask. 
"University's clinic" Mina answers after she calms herself down. 
"Oh, how did I get *cough* here" 
"well I carry you here after you fainted at the garden" 
"you *cough* carry me?" 
"you're not that heavy sweetheart and I'm not that weak" 
Suddenly there's a woman with white doctor coat comes out of the room of the left. Our attention all to the door that cracks open so suddenly. 
"You're awake" 
"Miss Lee, how did I *cough* fainted?" 
"you have a high fever and you were running making your body even more weak"
"oh well, I have my reason" I massage my own head. 
"Mijoo unnie" I hear one of her helper calls her from the former room. 
"you guys can you go home, be safe" she bid us goodbye and walks to the room. I get up slowly from the bed with Mina's help. I almost stumble and fall but Mina catch me right away. We walk slowly to my car and stare at it for a good minute. 
"can you drive Chaengie?" 
"I'm not sure, my body *cough* still unstable and it seems *cough* worse than before" I push my hand to the car trying to lessen my own weight. 
"let's take the bus the-" 
"Chaeyoung!" Jeonghan shouts from the entrance and runs towards us. 
"let me drive you home" he takes my car keys and get inside the car. Mina and I look at each other and smile. I get in the front seat and Mina at the back. 
"How nice *cough* of you" I say weakly. 
"nah I owe you a lot" he ruffles my hair and starts driving towards my house. 
"how do you go back from Chaeyoung's house?" Mina asks
"I can call Seungcheol to pick me up, no worries" he tap my cheek after the light turns red after. 
I lay my back fully on the seat and close my eyes because I have trouble breathing. I change to breathe with my mouth instead of my nose since I can't breathe properly with my nose. After a few minutes we arrive in front of my house. Jeonghan parks my car carefully at my garage after he telling me and Mina to go in first. I flop myself of the sofa and Mina sit next to me. I look at her and she smiles. I raise my eyebrows and she suddenly leans in to capture my lips. I'm too weak and too shock to respond. Her hand makes its way to my neck to make the kiss deeper. I lost in her lips when suddenly I heard a Jeonghan cleans his throat. We part our lips and look at Jeonghan who's tapping his feet to the wooden floor. 
"um I'm sorry but I don't want to expose my innocent eyes to some lesbian " 
"oh shut up you gay" I say 
Mina giggles and and make her way to the kitchen exchanged by Jeonghan who lays himself beside me. 
"Seungcheol will come in 30, you don't mind me staying here for a while right?" he asks. 
"stay as long as you want" 
Mina comes from the kitchen with wet cloth in her hand. She sits down beside me. 
"You need rest Chaeyoung, do you wanna rest here or your room?" she asks me. 
I look at Jeonghan. 
"no worries, go rest. I'll tell you when I'm about leave" he makes an 'ok' sign with his fingers. I smile at him and walks to my room, Mina follows behind. I lay on my bed closing eyes, still hard to breathe. Mina puts the wet towel on my forehead after removing my bangs and sits beside me on the bed. 
"I have questions for you but I'm going to wait until you're a lot more fine" 
"I also *cough* have serious questions for you" 
"now go to sleep, you're not well"
I pull the cover enough to cover my small body. I'm cold.
"want me to hug you to sleep or something..." she offers but she sounds a bit hesitant. 
"Do you want to?" I ask 
"Um I mean why not" 
"you sound *cough* hesitant though" 
"well that's because I thought you wouldn't want it just like how I tried to kiss you.." she lowers the last part. Her cheek starts to redden. 
I smile at her cuteness. Oh God what did I do to deserve someone like her? 
"hey, you're my girlfriend *cough* of course I would like any affection from you" I get up and put my hand on her cheek. 
"you're hot" Mina say after she puts her hand over mine.
"I know" 
"just rest okay? I'll be right here" she says as she pushes me down gently making me lay down on my back. 
"sleep with me" I beg. 
"uwu you're such a baby"  she pinches my cheek and lay herself beside me in the cover putting her arm all over me. She kisses my cheek and we drift off to sleep. 

_________________________________

I blink once, twice to stabilize myself with the lighting from right above me. I stretch my hand to my right and find no one beside me. I let out a small groan and check the time. 6:04. I put my phone back on the nightstand and toss the blanket aside. I rub both of my arms due to the coldness of my surroundings. I walk slowly towards the exit of my room to search for Mina. 
"Mina?" I shout as loud as I could hoping she would answer me but no, no answer. 
"Myoui Mina?" I try my luck again, still no answer. 
I sigh. She must gone out or something while I was sleeping. Whatever. I lay myself on the sofa and switch on the television. She'll probably be back later anyway. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. Did Mina forgot to bring her keys or what? I groan and walk towards the front door. I peek through the peek hole.
"Jeongyeon?" I say as I open the door for her. 
"why are you eyes all red?" I ask when suddenly she hugs me, her face on my neck. 
"Nayeon, I saw her *sobs* with a guy *sobs* making out" She says in between her sobs. 
I her hair gently "are you sure it's *cough* Nayeon?" 
"Y-yes *sobs*" 
"come in first, warm yourself *cough* up and then tell me everything" 
She nods and proceeds to the living room. 
"Ugh where's Mina?" I groan while ruffling my hair. 
I walk to the living room after I got tissue from the kitchen to give it to Jeongyeon. I sit down beside her and her back. 
"shh it's okay she must have her reason" I say
"What reason?! Whatever her reason was making out with other guy was still ing unnecessary right?!" she shouts and then put her face back to her palms. 
"yes yes but you need to ask her first. You can't just assume like that ostrich" 
"I don't want meet her" 
Suddenly I hear someone rings the doorbell. 
"speaking of the devil" I mumble. Not loud enough that Jeongyeon can hear it. I know who's behind the door. Only her rings the doorbell everytime she comes. I walk to the front door revealing her. 
"Jeongyeon's here right?"
I nod.

Ps; I'm sorry I took almost one month to update 🙏 I had a lot going on, had unstable mental health and school stuffs and yeah of course Ideas ran out but still that's not an excuse. I'm so sorry 🙏.