Chapter 7

Online [Michaeng]

After I drop Mina in her class, I proceed to my class. I'm already late 5 minutes but I still walk lazily. Who cares? It's biology, no one likes biology. And the one who teaches it is Mr Choi. Who likes Mr Choi anyway? Well his wife of course but students? Hell no. Although I don't wanna see his face this early in the morning but I still have to go to his class or else I will get in trouble. I stand straight in front of the classroom door and clear my throat. Suddenly the classroom door slam open and hit my face. I fall backwards and land on my . I rub my cheek, forehead and nose. After that I could see Mr Choi, with his phone to his ear, rushing out from the classroom to who knows where. Tzuyu who sees me fell quickly runs to me. 
"hey are you okay?" she offers her hand. 
"Yeah I'm fine" I gladly take her hand to help me stand up. 
I walk awkwardly inside the classroom and sit beside Tzuyu. 
"what's up with him anyway?" I roll my eyes, still annoyed. 
"I don't really know, he was teaching about how works and then suddenly his phone rang with Twice new song as his ringtone, he picked it up with rush and they he shouted and few words like 'what' and 'how could this happen' bla bla bla" 
"he was teaching how works??" 
"Yeah" 
" I hate that topic"
"I thought you're a ert?" 
"I'm not denying but only for girls, you know how much I hate it when guys just like shouting and stuff when they learn about that " I roll my eyes as memory from high school came back. 
"Yeah that's true, they were like that especially that Park Jimin" Tzuyu points at Jimin who is flirting with other girls. I always hated him and still do. I know he hates me too but I don't know why. 

I sigh heavily and put my head on the table. I'm about to fall asleep when suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder. I can spot Rose standing in front of me despite my blurry eyes. 
"um hey Rose" I greet while yawning. 
"good morning Chaeyoungie" she greets back. Rose sinks her hand in the bag and takes out something.
"here this is for you" she hands me a heart-shaped box, covered with red wrapping paper and a pink ribbon. Her cheeks are red. She's blushing. 
"w-what is this?" I'm confused. 
"your present, please accept it" with that she runs out of the class leaving me in confusion. Suddenly I remember something. 
"Tzuyu what date is it today?" 
"my date with Sana" she answers not taking her eyes off her phone. 
"everyday is your date with Sana" I roll my eyes. 
"it's 14th February, why? Want to buy a gift for your beloved girlfriend?" 
Holy . I'm in trouble. 
"no, I got this" I put the gift on the table and circle it around. 
"who gave you?" 
"Rose" 
Silence. 
"you should tell her you're not available" 
"and possibly break her heart? No way. I experienced that a lot of times." 
"and you're giving her fake hope and possibly hurt her even more" 
True. 
"you better not show that to Mina. I bet my whole life she'll get mad." 
"Yeah" I reach for the box and put in inside my bag. I put my head back on the table. 
"so is he coming back or" I ask Tzuyu with my eyes closed. 
"how would I know" 
"I thought he's your favourite teacher?" I smirk. 
"what?! NO my favourite teacher is Miss Hwang. Ugh her English is perfect and she's hot" 
"yo chill no need to shout I'm just kidding and of course her English is perfect she's half American after all and if Sana heard that you're gonna die for sure"

I fetch Mina in her class during lunch. I knock on her classroom door. More than half of students in the classroom already gone to the cafeteria. 
"Minaaaa" I whine
She's putting her books in her bag. More like stuffing all them in. She turns her head and look at me. She smiles. She walks towards me and grabs my hand. We walk to the cafeteria hand in hand and sit at one of the small table beside glass windows. 
"I'll get us some food. You wait here okay?" before she insisted I already get up and walk to the counter. I get us two sandwiches. Get her a glass of ice lemon tea and a cup of Iced coffee for me. From afar I can see someone sitting on my seat in front of Mina's. Okay who the . I walk nearer towards OUR seat and guess who, it's that Park ing Jimin. I groan and roll my eyes. I walk faster and smash my coffee on the table. 
"I'm sorry Mr playboy but this is my seat" I fake smile at him. 
"oh really? Is it Mina?" he looks at Mina. 
"um yes" she answers with low tone of voice. 
"hear that? Then move your and get out of here" I gesture him to get out.
"well okay" he surrender and stand up.
"I'll see you in some other time" he winks at Mina and smirk. Ew. 
After he gets out of my sight, I sit down. Finally I can breath. 
"don't let him close to you" 
"why?" 
"he's a playboy" I roll my eyes. 
"oh. Well he kinda flirted with me just now" 
That guy deserves a punch in the neck. 
"I swear I'm gonna burn him alive if it happen again" 
"tch so protective" she says.
She doesn't like that I'm being proactive? Am I being too protective that I exceeded my limit as a girlfriend? Is she annoyed with me? Is sh-
"and I like it" She giggles.
Thank God. My cheeks are burning. 
"here's your sandwich" I hand her the sandwich and the drink. 
"thanks~" 
"how's your first class?" I say while opening my sandwich. 
"better than I expected, I made a few friends. Mrs Song is pretty nice too"
"yeah she's one of my favourite teacher. Oh hey wants to hear a fact about this school?" 
"hm?" 
"I'm sure you don't know them yet but Miss Hwang and Miss Kim are a couple" 
"really?" 
"Yeah. But don't tease Miss Hwang using Miss Kim or vise versa because you'll get detention for sure." 
"do they support LGBT here?" Mina asks while munching her food. 
"nah, that guy, Jimin called Miss Kim and Miss Hwang lesbians this one time and he got suspended for a week. Despite that, the principal is quite supportive and open minded." 
"we...won't be in trouble, right?" she asks before sipping her drink. 
"no of course not" 
We eat in silence after that and proceed back to class for afternoon class.

 

ps; yes I know it's quite short for a chapter I'm sorry I'm going through a heartbreak and self harming so I can't write much. Again I'm sorry.