Chapter 1

Online [Michaeng]

I sigh while looking at the two lovebirds. 
"omfg you two get a room" I roll my eyes. 
"just say it that you're jealous" the tall girl name Tzuyu smirks while hugging her girlfriend, Sana. 
"I'm not jealous, at all" I denie, defending myself. I lie, I'm actually so freaking jealous of those two. I mean how can someone like Tzuyu can get a super cute girlfriend like Sana? I don't understand and how the Sana can fall for that savage woman anyways? Just how? Everyone's happy with their girlfriends and here I am, single as a pringle. Even that ostrich got herself a girl with a bunny teeth. Pfftt an ostrich and a bunny, what a perfect match. 

"we're going somewhere today, you don't mind going home by yourself right Chaeng?" Tzuyu asks. 
"Of course I don't, it's better than sticking with you guys anyway" I walk past them and turn around. 
"okay bye, have fun" I bid my goodbye to those two and walk home. 
"how I wish I have a girlfriend too" I mumble. It's true, I've been always seeking for someone to care and love. I kick the stone on the ground and put my hands in my pockets. 
"hey Son" I hear someone calls my family name. I turn around and see the orange haired girl, Dahyun. 
"oh hey" 
"alone?" she asks
"nope, I have a friend over here" I point the room beside me that is obviously empty. 
"haha nice joke Son" she fake laughs. 
"so, what do you want?" I raise my eyebrows. 
"do you remember my online girlfriend,  Momo that I met via what's app?" She asks
"yeah, why?"
"She's moving here omfg I'm so excited" she fans herself. Yes she's been online dating this girl named Momo for a while now. She told me about it and I think it's ridiculous to date someone we don't even know. 
"good for you" I pat her shoulder. "I got to go" I bid her goodbye and walk home quickly as I don't want to meet anyone anymore. As I step in my house,  I lock the door and go straight upstairs and unlock my phone and see a lot of messages. What? I don't usually get a lot of messages since I'm one of the most unpopular kids at school but this is insane. 1500 messages in 6 hours? Wtaf? I open what's app and see there's one group that is on top 

'find your soulmate' 

I don't remember being part of this group before. And what kind of group is this? As I scroll upwards I see something  I don't wanna see. 

Yoda Tzuyu added you
Yoda Tzuyu left the group

Are you ing kidding me? What am I going to do in this group? For sake this Yoda gonna get it from me tomorrow. I'm about to leave the group when I see the messenge. 

'you are forbidden to leave this group due to admin's command unless you get kicked out'

What? How? Why can't I leave this group? What group is this even? it I'm asking that Yoda why did she add me in this unknown group.

[Chaeng] yah Chou Tzuyu what group did you add me?
[Yoda Tzuyu] that was meant to find you a girlfriend. It's bad enough seeing you single like Jihyo unnie. 
[Chaeng] I told you I don't need one. 
[Yoda Tzuyu] You can't lie to me and you know that
[Chaeng] I didn't lie to you
[Yoda Tzuyu] we've been best friends since when? 
[Chaeng] Since we were five
[Yoda Tzuyu] and now you and me are 19 years old and I've been spending more than half of my life with you and you think I don't know you well enough? Stop it chaeyoung. 

I throw my phone on the bed and remove my tie. Ugh whatever. It's not like I'm gonna be active in this group anyway. Suddenly my phone beep. Expect a message from Tzuyu I open the phone again and see something unexpected. 

2 new messenges from +81-9005481881 (not real number) 

Who is this? The number looks unfamiliar. 

[+81-9005481881] Hi
[+81-9005481881] How are you?

First of all, this number is not from Korea, for sure. I'm freak out, should I reply to this? 

[+81-9005481881] You there? 
[+81-9005481881] I can see that you're online you know. 

[Chaeng] um hi? 
[+81-9005481881] hiii
[Chaeng] who are you? 
[Chaeng] Do I know you? 
[+81-9005481881] no you don't know me and I don't know you. 
[+81-9005481881] I just think you're cute and decided to message you
[Chaeng] you think I'm cute? 
[+81-9005481881] yeah, your profile picture says it all
[Chaeng] thanks, I guess
[+81-9005481881] Wanna be friends? 
[+81-9005481881] pleaseee I've been searching for online friends for a while now. 

Online friends? Just how Dahyun and Momo met at the first place? My mood suddenly brighten up. 

[Chaeng] are you a girl? 
[+81-9005481881] Yes I'm a girl and from Japan. You're from Korea right? 
[Chaeng] glad to know you're a girl, and yes I'm from Korea. 
[+81-9005481881] wants me to send a picture of me for you?
[Chaeng] Sure
[+81-9005481881] *image*
[+81-9005481881] this was taken during summer but whatever.
[Chaeng] Holy heck 
[Chaeng] is this real? I mean you're soooooo beautiful. 
[Chaeng] too beautiful to be exact
[Chaeng] compared to me, I'm just a potato. 
[+81-9005481881] Don't say that, I think you're cute, I said that right? 
[Chaeng] that's new tbh
[Chaeng] we can be friends, I mean why not 
[+81-9005481881] thanksss
[Chaeng] What's your name?
[+81-9005481881] Myoui Mina, and yours? 
[Chaeng] I'm Son Chaeyoung. It's nice knowing you Mina
[+81-9005481881] it's nice knowing you too Chaeyoung <3

Is that a heart? For me? 

[+81-9005481881] how old are you Btw? 
[Chaeng] I'm 20. 
[+81-9005481881] I'm 22 just two years older. You don't look 20. You're so adorable~
[Chaeng] got that a lot because of my height. 
[Chaeng] wait my saving your number. 
[+81-9005481881] okay~
[Chaeng] Done, is Mina fine? 
[Mina] it's fine

_________________________

"you're always on your phone, leave it for awhile can't you?" Tzuyu says as we are waiting for our food. 
"who are you texting even?" Tzuyu continues 
"someone" I say, not taking my eyes off the phone. 
Yes you guessed it, I'm texting Mina. 
We've been texting each other for almost a month now and I kinda, um should I say this? 

I kinda have feelings for her

Weird right? Like we haven't met each other, just exchange texts and sometimes video call but that's all. I kinda fell for her personality, the way she text me and how she flirts with me. Yes we flirted a lot. I mean A LOT. 

Flashback

[Mina] you write songs? 
[Chaeng] yeah but only as a hobby
[Mina] you don't want to pursue it? 
[Chaeng] I want to but not right now
[Mina] Write love song for me pleaseee
[Chaeng] Um why not
[Mina] Thanksss, love you

end of flashback

I fall for people so easily I admit. I had a lot of crushes before but all of them were actually s. So I gave up and told my heart not to love anymore and the result is, I'm single till today. 

"who are you texting?" Dahyun peeks at my phone
"don't peek" I raise my voice a bit 
"Who is Mina?" she sees it
"Um....a friend?" I answer, more like a question. 
"you're lying" Tzuyu says firmly. 
"I'm not" I stand up, defending myself earning a confuse looks from the whole restaurant. 
"Jeez cub calm down" Tzuyu says and she stirs her soup that just arrived. 
"sorry" I sit down and breath in breath out, okay Chaeyoung calm down. 
"Yeah she's just a friend I met from the what's app group that Yoda added me" 
"But you look extra happy when you're texting her, are you sure she's just a friend to you?" Sana asks this time. How the hell did she notice that? 
Everyone look at me. Every pair of eyes. 
"okay fine I think I like her" I surrender putting both of my hand on the air, defeated. 
 "knew it" Tzuyu smirks
"Typical Chaeyoung" Dahyun says
"shut up" I roll my eyes