Chapter 6

Online [Michaeng]

I wake up due to the sunlight that shine so brightly on my face. What's the sun is doing early in the morning? I check the time. It's only 715 why the rush sun? I get up from my lying position to sit down and ruffling my hair. Damn I love my short hair. Gotta keep this for a while. I wear my slippers and walk to Mina's room. I knock and get no answer so I just go in.

"Mina are you awake?"
Nope, she's still sleeping soundly.
I take a peek at her sleeping face and it makes me wonder, how can someone be so gorgeous, I mean all God's creatures are beautiful but Mina is just extra beautiful. She looks like a princess. Well no more gawking Chaeyoung or you'll be late.
"Mina, wake up" I tap her arm lightly.
"hm" she hums, still not opening her eyes.
"wake up princess"
"what time is it?"
"about 717"
she yawns
"still sleepy?" 
"Yeah, I slept late last night" 
"why?" 
"it was raining and there was thunder I'm scared" 
"aww why don't you just come to my room?" 
"I was afraid that I'll disturb your beautiful sleep" 
"I would not mind if it's you who disturb me and you're more beautiful than my sleep" 
She grins
"go take a shower okay? We'll leave at 745''
"Okayy" 
I kiss her cheek and left the room to take a shower. 

30 minutes later 

"are you done" I say not taking my eyes off the television as soon as I heard Mina' s door cracks open since I'm watching music back which I recorded long time ago. Twice comeback song is so good like I'm loving it. 
"Yeah I'm done, let's go?" 
I pick up my car keys on the coffee table. I turn around to look at Mina. My jaw literally drop. 
She wears a plain white dress with a white rose attached to the upper skirt. SHE'S AN ACTUAL ANGEL. 
"stop gawking" she rubs her arm shyly. 
"s-sorry, you're just gorgeous" 
"let's go" she blushes and grabs my arms cutely.
I turn on my car engine and tell Mina to sit on the passenger's seat beside me. 
"want to breakfast first or?" 
"wouldn't we be late if we do that?" 
"nah class usually won't start until 930"
"Ahh" 
"is Cafe okay? I want you to see my favourite Cafe around here. The owner is my friend"
"sure I would love to" she shows her gummy smile. 
I drive straight to the Cafe. About 5 minutes later we arrived. I turn off the engine and run to Mina's side and open the car door for her. 
"oh whatta gentlewoman" 
I blush. 
"let's go" she intertwines our fingers together as we walk in the Cafe. 
The bell that was placed at the front door of the Cafe rings as we enter. 
"welcom- oh Chaeyoung-ssi" the girl at the counter wearing white shirt with a nametag and black skirt. 
"How many times do I have to tell you, drop the formalities Eunha unnie, you're older than me" 
"I can't help it, I look up to you too much I guess" she smiles. 
"aww don't be, I'm just a normal human being" I return her smile and proceed to my usual seat, near the window. 
"nice place" she sits down and looks around. 
"Yeah, my friend owns this place" 
"is it the-" her words gets interrupt by the owner who comes to our seat. 
"Good morning Miss Chaeyoung and?" 
"Mina, Myoui Mina" 
"Miss Mina, may I take your order?" The owner asks. 
"Yeri stop" I laugh. 
"your friend?" she points at Mina with her thumb. 
"no" I simply answer. 
"then?" 
"my girlfriend" I grin. 
"oh" her smile drops rapidly. What? 
"I'll have a cup of cappuccino and Mina?" 
"I'll have an ice Americano" 
Yeri left us without a word and proceeds to the kitchen. 

"ice in the morning? Really?" 
"what's wrong with that? Don't judge me" 
"I'm not judging you" I pout.
She reaches for my hand and play with my fingers. 
"I'm nervous" she lifts my fingers one by one. 
"aww don't be, I'm here remember?" 
"what if my classmates bully me? What if they hate me? What if they don't accept me? What i-" 
"hey hey even if they don't I'll make them okay? Stop worrying so much and if any of your classmates bully you, just let me know I'll make them regret living." I pull my hand and put it on top of hers rubbing is slowly. 
Mina smiles shows her gums. 
"here's your order ladies" Eunha serves us our orders.
"I still can't accept the fact that you drink ice in the morning" 
"shut up" she pouts. 
"do you often leave your house this early?" 
"nope, I usually leave around 830. I leave early today because we need to settle down your registration and stuff" 
"how sweet of you" 
We finish our drinks calmly since we don't want any of use die from choking on coffee in the morning. After that I pay for our drinks and walk back to my car. 
"you should let me pay for the drinks since your paid for our dinner last two nights" she pouts and she buckles her seat belt. 
"it's fine I wanted to pay" 
I drive straight to our university since I know settling down the registration stuff can be hard and complicated. I park at my usual spot and as usual I run towards Mina's side and open the car door for her and offer my hand. 
"oh thank you Chaeyoungie" she giggles. 
"whatever you say princess Mina" I grin. 
As soon as Mina comes out from my car I could already hear people gossiping. 
"who is that girl?" 
"why is she with Chaeyoung?" 
"never seen her before" 

People just couldn't shut the up and mind their own business I don't understand. I roll my eyes and I could feel Mina is shaking since a lot of eyes are on her. I reach for her hand and intertwine our fingers. 
"it's okay" 
She nod and smile. 
We walk hand in hand to the head office. Still a lot of people gossiping about us I don't know why. Well I'm gonna admit I'm one of the most famous student here. Actually there's like 7. Nayeon which is Jeongyeon's girlfriend, Jeongyeon herself, Sana which is Tzuyu's girlfriend, Jihyo the kindest girl ever, Dahyun, popular because of her skin, it's white and pure, Tzuyu herself and me. Back to the story, Mina bumps into someone and our hand separate from each other. 
"I'm sor- I never seen you before" he turns his head to Mina's direction. 
"I'm new here" Mina answers shyly. 
"I'm Jeonghan, nice to meet you" he offers his hand to be shaken by Mina. 
"nice to meet you too, I'm Mina" She smiles. 
I clear my throat loud enough that both of them turn their head to me. 
"I'm sorry to interrupt your beautiful time pretty boy but I have to take Mina to the office and I assume that your boyfriend isn't that happy seeing you with another girl" I fake smile and I look at a boy who has crossed arm and leaning on his locker. I start to walk away from them.
"I forgot holy I gotta go, I'll see you around?" 
"see you around" and they bid goodbye. 
Jeonghan runs towards Seungcheol who still has an unsatisfied looks planted on his face. Well it's their problem not mine so whatever. 

She runs to me who already walk to the front and intertwined our fingers back to its place. In no time we are in front of the head office. I knock lightly on the door and proceed in. 
"um I want to register my friend's name here, she got transferred from Japan." 
"Oh come in" 
He take out a few papers and put in on his table. He reaches of a pen on a cup on the table. 
"what's the name?"
"Myoui Mina"
He write something on the paper. Mark here and there and hands another paper to us. 
"here you go, this is your timetable. Welcome to XXX university" he smiles. We thank him and get out of the office. 
"let me see" she gives me the timetable. 
"we do have class together at it's maths and chemistry" I smile. 
"your first class is English, room 34. I'll lead you the way" 


 

Ps; I'm so sorry I took so long, bad things happen and I don't have the will to write.