Chapter 14

Online [Michaeng]

She pins me to the wall and leans towards me.
"Mina w-what a-are you d-doing?" I can't help but stutter.
"didn't you want it just now hm?" she asks.
"well um I um" I couldn't think of proper words as my face is now red as a tomato.
"take off your clothes" she says, still pinning me. Right now I feel like I'm already one with the bathroom wall. Thank god it's clean. 
"w-what?" I ask disbelief. I didn't know Mina could be this wild. 
"or do you want me to take it off for you hm?" she asks while leaning closer. I can't even feel my feet now. Before I could even answer I feel a pair of lips softly press against mine. Our lips move in sync and Mina slips her tongue in my mouth and explore every inch of it. I moan in between our kisses. She moves to my neck adding a little more hickey than yesterday before she come up back to my lips. While kissing me, her hand slowly ing my pajama until the last button and tosses it away leaving me only with my bra.
"damn" she curses under her breath making me a little shock because Mina is not the type who curse. 
"w-what?" I ask covering my top. 
She doesn't answer instead she plants kisses on every inch of my body. I moan with pleasure when her lips starts to touch my sensitive spots. 

*ring* *ring*

My phone. It's ringing. Mina stops whatever the hell she's doing and groan out of frustration, rolls her eyes and let out a sigh. I also did the same thing.
"go take it" She says pointing at my phone which is located on the nightstand with her lips. 
"I-is it okay? I mean I could ignore it if-" she cuts me off. 
"It might be important. Go take it. We'll continue some other time okay?" she kisses me one last time before I walk out of the bathroom topless. I pick up the phone and groan more out of frustration seeing the caller's name. 
"Hello" I greet insincerely 
"Good morning Chaengie, I just wanna make sure you're up for university" the person on the other line says happily. 
"I'm already awake like hours ago" I exaggerate.
"that's my girl" I could feel she's smiling at the other line. 
"Somi, you see. Can we just be normal friends? You know I'm not available and you deserve better than someone like me" I sigh. 
"No Chaeyoung, I'm a woman of my words, if I said I would make you fall for me than I will" she boasts 
"but somi-" I get distracted by the showering sound from the bathroom. I sigh remembering how Somi ruined out time. 
"Chaeyoung, listen. I love you Chaeyoung, I will do anything to make you feel the same" she says before ending the line. I sigh for like the thousandth times today and lay down on my bed feeling awkward as I'm topless. 
"That Somi seriously" I mumble to myself. A few minutes later I hear the bathroom door opened but I can't seem to look at it since I know she would just be in her towel. 
"your turn" she exclaims. 
"eh you shower without meeeee?" I whine and pretend to be shock. 
"what do you expect?" she says before leaving my room. I groan in frustration before going in the bathroom. 

I put on a black sweater and jeans to suit out the weather outside and to hide the hickeys Mina made yesterday and just now. I walk out of the room and notice Mina on the dining table with breakfast. I walk to her. 
"you made this for me?" she nods her head.
"uwu thank you I appreciate it" I thank her before start eating. I notice that she's weirdly quiet and keep staring at me while I'm eating. 
"something bothering you?" I ask her after I finish my food. Mina's cooking is delicious like always. She doesn't answer but instead she picks up my plate and walks to the sink to wash it. But the problem is, it's still my turn. There's something bothering her and I know it. I stand up and walk to her. I wrap my arm around her body and lean my head to her back. 
"hey what's wrong love?" I ask softly. 
She doesn't answer again and keep washing. After she finishes washing, she wipes her hand turns around to face me. 
"what's wrong? Did I do something?" I ask again while rubbing her cheek. 
"no you didn't do anything, it's just, I don't know, I....insecure?" she answer unsure. 
"what makes you think like that?" I ask. 
"you know um if Somi keeps courting you like that I'm afraid you'll fall for her. She pretty, tall, like perfect for you" she says avoiding my eyes. I sigh and pull myself closer to her. 
"hey hey what are you talking about?" 
She keeps silent. 
"I'm forever yours and you're forever mine okay? Nothing could change that and remember, In my eyes you're the prettiest" I tip toe to kiss her cheek making her blushes. Suddenly she pushes me making me lean to the counter and lift me up making me sit on the counter. She places herself in between my legs. I warp my legs to her waist as she leans to my face and close the gap between our lips. We kiss for a solid minute before we part our lips. 
"we need to go" she says while catching her breath. 
"right" I hop off the counter and pick up my car keys and my bag. I wait for her outside since her shoes are kinda hard to get in on. 
"Ah it's cold" I say as I spread my arm. 
"let's go" 
I open the passenger seat for her and let her in. 
"eyy trying to be a gentle woman are you?" she says teasing me. 
"only for my princess Mina" I say and she giggles before I close the car door. 
_________________________________
"I'll see you at lunch? " I ask in a hoping tone. 
"yeah, Goodbye" she gives me a hug before get in the class. Her class starts 30 minutes early before mine so I drop her off. After that I walk to the rooftop and sit alone while listening to music. 
"how can she likes someone like me?" I ask myself.
"because you are you and nothing can change that" I hear a voice coming from behind. I turn my back and see Jeongyeon standing by the rooftop door. I take my earphones off and keep it in my bag. 
"greet people first can't you?" I roll my eyes after letting her sit beside me. 
"Good morning Son ing Chaeyoung" she greets rather insincere. 
"Good morning to you too Yoo freaking Jeongyeon" I replies with the same tone that she used. 
"How are you and Nayeon?" I ask 
"good, we made up. All thanks to you" 
"nah I didn't do anything" I can see her smirking with the corner of her eyes. 
"wait a minute...." I look at her "aren't you supposed to be in class?" I raise my eyebrows. 
"nah I feel like skipping" She says and laughs. 
"if you get caught you're gonna get detention for sure" I laugh with her. 
"you know sometimes I wonder if Nayeon really loves me" she says suddenly changing the topic. 
"what are you talking about? Of course she does" I say huffing. 
"I don't know, we fight like at least twice a month sometimes worst. I just...confused" she says showing her sad smile. 
"Jeongyeon..." I pause "those fight bring you guys closer. Relationships won't work out without couple argue with each other. Arguments are needed in relationships. It bring appreciation towards his or her partner" I say facing her. 
"I guess you're right" she says replacing her sad smile to a happy one. 
"don't ever doubt her love towards you ever again okay? I can see it in her eyes that she truly loves you" I say patting her back gently. 
"by the way, what happened to your neck Miss Son Chaeyoung?" she asks smirking. I cover my neck with I hand. 
"Well nothing? I'm late for class see you later" I run toward the rooftop door after bid her goodbye. I walk awkwardly while trying hard to cover my neck which I thought I have covered in perfectly. I keep getting glances from people around me and they whisper to themselves but not really a whisper because I can hear it. 
"stop whispering, damn" I mumble under my breath and run to class. 
I barge in the class knowing I'm still quite early. Yes I lied to her about being late to save myself for deadly questions I was about to face. 
"yo chill you're gonna break the door" Tzuyu sounds taking one of her earphones out of her ear. 
"no I won't, this door is made of steel" I roll my eyes and smash my bad beside her. 
"bad morning?" she asks
"not really, it's just I hate classes" I open my bag and notice Mina's notebook is in my bag. 
"when did she put it in here?" I ask myself, more like mumbling to myself. I pick it out and decide to give it to her.
"hey I'm going to Mina's class for a while I'll be back" I say to Tzuyu and walk out of the class. I jog to her class knowing I'm late anyway her class starts like 25 minutes ago but I'm afraid that she needs that notebook. I knock on the door and there it is my heartbeat stop. 
I see the Park ing Jimin flirting with my Mina. His hand around her shoulder and his face nearing her cheek. 

 

 


Ps; do you guys prefer happy ending or sad ending? Leave your thoughts down below and I'll follow the majority.