Chapter 5

Online [Michaeng]

"didn't I tell you to tell me 10 minutes early before arriving at my house?" I scold Tzuyu who is at my front door taking off her shoes.
"you really don't like to greet people nicely do you?" she sigh as she put her shoes on the shelves.
"Hi Chaeyoungie it's been a while" Nayeon greets me after shoving the pizza in her hand to Jeongyeon just to hug me.
"Yeah it's been a while unnie"
"hey no jam dongsaeng"
"why you all didn't wait for meeee" I hear Sana whines from the gate and runs towards Tzuyu. 
"you're too slow" Tzuyu flicks Sana's forehead.
"ow" Sana rubs her forehead that Tzuyu has left a red spot and then Tzuyu kisses the red spot on Sana's forehead making Sana blush. 
"eww" I say in disgust.
"you're just jelly jelly jealous" Tzuyu smirks.
"lol no" Mina and I kissed so why would I.
"being single isn't it?" Jeongyeon teases. No I'm not single anymore you hoe. 
"says the one who keep arguing with her girlfriend and comes here drunk" I roll my eyes.
"Shhhhh"
"I heard it" Nayeon says with a loud voice.
"now cut the crap and get inside."
"is your friend already here?" Tzuyu asks
"she lives here" 
They make a very very shock face. 
"what?" 
"the cold Chaeyoung let someone live in her house? Impressive" 
"what took you so long?" Mina peeks from the living room. 
"They are being savage" I point at them. 
They walk past me and seat on the couch. 
"mind to introduce?" Tzuyu say. 
I sigh. 
"This is Myoui Mina, my um" all eyes are on me. I look at Mina, she looks disappointed. No no I can't make her disappointed.
"My girlfriend" I say it holy . 
"GIRLFRIEND???" they say in at the same time. 
"what? I deserve love" I fake cough. 
"Mina, this is Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Tzuyu and Sana. Sana is Japanese. 
"Japanese?" Mina stand up while pointing at Sana. 
"Japanese?" Sana stand up while pointing at Mina. 
"JAPANESE" the high five each other. 
"wait Mina?" 
I smell something bad. 
"Ohhhhh Mina, Chaeyoung always smile when she's texting you, like everytime." Nayeon adds. 
"Yeah, never take her eyes off the phone screen when she's texting you" Jeongyeon adds
"She even told us she likes you" 
WHAT THE . 
"Shhh" I put my index finger on my lips. 
I could see Mina turns her head away and blushes. 
"well well I'm hungry let's eat" Jeongyeon say as she open a box of pizza. 

We eat not really quietly as Jeongyeon keeps stealing Nayeon's chicken and they literally eat while running I don't even know how. Sana keeps on begging Tzuyu to feed her and get ignored multiple times but Tzuyu still do it. 
"Yo eat properly" I scold the couple. 
"Say the one who has sauce on her cheek" Jeongyeon smirks.
"wha-" I hear Mina giggles. 
"let me wipe it off for you" she reaches for the tissue on the table and wipe my cheek. 
I can feel my cheek burning. 
"aww our Chaeyoungie is blushing" Sana say.
"s-shut up" I lower my head. 
"so Mina, tell me about yourself" Jeongyeon say after she flops herself on the sofa and eats Nayeon's chicken that she stole earning a smack and glare from the bunny. 
"Um my name is Myoui Mina, I'm 22 years old, I'm from Japan, to be exact." she starts off earning an 'oh' from Sana after she mentions where she was from. 
"I love to dance, I learned ballet for about 11 years" Nayeon was like "Omg" 
"impressive" I blurt out. 
"thanks" she smiles at me. 
"so how did you fall for this little ?" Jeongyeon points at me with her middle finger. 
"she's not even funny" Tzuyu adds with an expressionless expression. 
"did you just called me little you ? And you're not even that funny yourself" I roll my eyes. 
"there's a lot of things I like about her" 
"I like her height, I like her smile, I like her kindness, I like how she treats me, I like how she trusts me that she even let me stay in her house, I like how she introduces me as her girlfriend, I like the dimple that visible on her cheek when she smiles, I like her eye smile, to be honest, I don't like her anymore" with that, I could feel my stomach drop. She doesn't like me anymore? 
"I think I'm in love with her" she grabs my hand and intertwines our finger together. I look at her as I'm about to cry. 
"Awwww look at our Chaeyoungie she's all grown up" Nayeon wipes her non existence tears and pushes Jeongyeon. 
Jeongyeon gives her a confuse look. 
"Ew no she's not my Chaeyoung" She makes a disgusts face. Damn you ostrich. 
"do you think I wanna be yours?" I roll my eyes. 
"ignore these kids, anyway Mina, you sound like a very nice and trustworthy person. I'm glad Chaeyoung found someone like you" 
I blush, yes I blush.

________________________________

"I think it's time for us to go home" Nayeon say as she stands up and put her hand phone in her handbag. 
"Yeah it's late" Sana looks at the watch, it's 6 p.m
"but that movie wasn't that scary" 
"I know right" 
"Mina was scared tho" I say. 
I look at Mina who is still covering her face with a pillow. 
"hey the movie is over" 
"r-really?" she slowly remove the pillow that is covering her face. 
"we'll get going, have a nice night girls" with that Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Tzuyu and Sana leave my house. 
"Be safe" I shout and them and earn a tumb up by Jeongyeon. 
"are you okay?" I ask Mina who is still looking lifeless on the couch. 
"I-I'm fine" 
"No you're not, if you can't watch scary movies you should have tell me earlier" I rub her back gently. 
"I don't wanna look weak" she pouts. Oh damn so cute. 
"even if you're weak I still love you" 
"cheesy" 
"only for you" I grin. 
"are you hungry?" I ask.
"not really, they bought a lot of food" 
"Yeah" 

Silence. 

"are you ready for tomorrow?" I break the silence. 
"oh I forgot about it, I'm kinda nervous to be honest" she plays with her hand. 
"you're gonna be alright, I'll be with you until you get into you classroom okay?" I rub her back. 
"thanks" 
"No problem, it's my responsibility as a girlfriend" I grin.
"aww I love you" 
"I love you too" and she closes the gap between our lips.