Chapter 4

Online [Michaeng]

"this is delicious" Mina say while munching her last piece of meat. 
"I know right" I pour some soju tu her. 
"here have a taste" She takes the glass and has a sip. 
"how is it?" 
"it's good" she smiles. Damn. 
"I have one question" Mina say. 
"sure" 
"why did you cut your hair?" she asks while sipping another glass of soju. 
"Oh this?" I touch my hair. 
"recently I watch a Korean drama called goblin and I think Gong Yoo's hair was really cool so I decided to have a hair like him" 
"you look handsome" she giggles 
I blush at the remark. 
"I like this thing" I shake her glass full of soju. 
"glad you like it" 
"you don't drink?"
"I can't drink that much I get drunk easily" 
"same with me but I still like to drink" she takes another sip of the soju but she looks...drunk.
"are you drunk?" I ask 
"Nooooooo" she face starts to become red
"yes you are"
"No I'm not" She takes another sip, yes she is drunk. 
"okay stop drinking let's go" I take her hand forcing her to stand up but her legs doesn't seem to be functioning very well. 
"Somi!" 
"yes Chaeyoung?" she runs towards me after heard my call. 
"here's the bill, keep the change. I have to quickly get back to my house since she's drunk" I point at Mina who is half asleep. 
"sure um may I ask?" 
I rise my eyebrows 
"is she your...girlfriend?" 
I sigh. 
"yes she is" 

I put Mina at the passenger seat before proceed to the driver seat. She seems awake.
"Are you okay?" 
She doesn't answer, instead she leans in and kiss me on the lips. I couldn't move because I'm too shock to think properly. She stars to move her lips on mine and so as I. Her lips...are so sweet. Taste like soju but still sweet. After a solid minute I can't feel her lips moving anymore so I part our lips and see her already fall asleep. I smile and put the seat belt on her properly. 
I drive carefully although there's not much  car on the road since it's already past 11 pm. 
I park at the garage and go to the passenger seat. I carry her up carefully in bridal style because she deserves to be treated like a princess. Well she already looks like a princess, at least the princess in my heart. I lay her down on the bed in her room but the way she dress doesn't convince me that she's comfortable sleeping with it. 
I take of the jacket she woke on top of her shirt and her jeans. I reach for my sweatpants in my room and put it on her. Her legs are so...beautiful. I didn't mean to gawk but how can you not gawk at someone as gorgeous as her I mean she's like a living angel. 
I put her blanket on top and her and kiss her forehead.
"good night my angel" 

_____________________________
I stretch out my legs and arm. Damn that was some good sleep. It's been a while since I get some good sleep since forever because school works overload. I hop off my bed and walk out of room. I yawn and I could see Mina sitting on the couch rubbing her head. 
"Good morning" I greet her. 
"uhm morning" 
"headache?" 
"yeah" 
"want me to make a hangover soup?" 
Silence 
"sure" 
I walk to the kitchen and heat the stove. I know how to make hangover soup because sometimes Jeongyeon come here drunk after an argument with Nayeon. Actually she comes her a lot in a drunk state cause that couple always argue with each other. It's because Nayeon likes being clingy with Jeongyeon doesn't like it although she is her girlfriend. She's just weird. They never break up with each other since they both love each other dearly so I'm glad. 
After a while of stirring I put the soup in the bowl and serve it to Mina who is watching TV in the living room. 
"here" I put the bowl in front of her on the table 
"thanks" she smiles. 
"not a problem" I take my seat beside her.
"Chaeyoung" 
"yes?" 
"I love you" 
KKKKKKKKKKKK
it's been a while since I heard that kind of thing. Damn it's refreshing. 
"I-i love you too" I turn my head away because I can feel my face blushing. 
I can hear her sipping the soup I made. 
"it's delicious, thank you so much" I turn my head.
"it's not a problem" 
"I'm sorry for passing out last night and make you pay for the meal alone"
"it's fine, my treat plus you just came here" I pat her back. She smiles. 
"did you carry me all over to my room?" 
"yeah I did" 
"and change my pants? This is yours right?" 

"Yeah that's mine. I'm gonna take a bath first okay? You eat" 
I walk back to my room with pink cheeks because my room has it's own bathroom. 
I just remembered something 
She kissed me last night. 
GODDAMMIT THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS. 
I touch my lips. But it was sweet. 
I quickly grab my towel and get inside the bathroom. I let the cold water hit my hair. So refreshing. After about 11 minutes inside the bathroom, I get out and wear my shorts and black shirt.  
I need to talk to Mina about that kiss. 
"Mina?" 
She's not there. 
"maybe she's taking a bath" I say to myself and flop myself on the sofa. 
Suddenly I hear my phone rings in my bed room. 
I run to get my phone. Tzuyu? 
"what do you want?" 
"a simple hello would be so damn nice" 
"Fineeee, hello" 
"seriously you" 
"don't me go Sana"
"oh shut up" 
"now what do you want?" 
"I was about to ask you if you want to join us for lunch" 
"us? Who" 
"me and Sana.."
"and be the third wheeler? No thanks" 
"...and Jeongyeon and Nayeon, let me finish first" 
"I'll think about it first" 
"come on chaengggg" 
"can I bring a friend too?" 
"a friend? Who?" 
"you don't know her" 
"Then introduce her to us" 
"fine I'll come" 
"great, I'll send you the location."
"okay" 
"bye , see you later" 
"oh you tzu-" 
She hung up. Seriously you Tzuyu. 
I sigh and walk to the living room. 

"that's a lot of swearing in one phone conversation though" Mina say making me jump a little. 
"sorry I didn't mean to eavesdrop your conversation" 
"it's fine, it's my fault that I leave the door open" 
"so you're going to have lunch with your friends?" 
"yeah" I sit down next to her on the couch and put my hand on the armrest. 
"oh" 
"you're gonna come along"
"Eh?" 
"I told them I'll bring you"
"I thought you said you're gonna bring your 'friend'."
"you are my fri-" okay I got it. 
"okay I'm sorry you're not my friend" I lean my head on her shoulder. 
"I am your?" she looks at me. 
"beloved girlfriend" I smile. 
"you're forgiven" she pat my head slowly. 

"I have something to discuss um about last night" I bit my lip.
"what about last night?" 
"you seriously don't remember anything?" 
"the last thing I remembered was I'm eating with you" 
She doesn't remember. 
"um nevermind" 
"tell me what did I do?" I hold my hand tightly. 
"you um you"
"I?"
"y-you kissed me" I hide my face because I'm blushing.
"o-oh? Did you kiss back?" why must she asks that kind of question? 
"I-i did, sorry" 
"there's nothing to be sorry for Chaeyoung" She grabs my cheek. Holy . 
"but i-" 
"isn't it normal for a couple to kiss?" 
"yes bu-" suddenly she leans in and captures my lips. My eyes widen. But soon I respond to the kiss. I'm enjoying the kiss. 
"was yesterday your first kiss?" she asks after we part our lips. 
"y-yes" 
"I'm sorry, it should be memorable but I just stole it and I was drunk" 
"I don't mind actually" I scratch my head.
"I'll make it up to you"
"how?" 
"I'll kiss you every time you ask for it" She leans in closer to my face. 
"if I don't ask?" I rise my eyebrows teasingly. 
"I'll kiss you voluntarily" 
"stop it you're making me blush" I slowly push her face who is nearing my face. 
"blushing Chaeyoung is cute" she shows her gummy smile. 
Suddenly I hear my phone which is on the table ringing, again. 
"ugh" I groan
"quickly pick that up" she pushes me.
I pick it up and you guessed it, Tzuyu again. 

"what again" 
"again a simple hello would be very very nice" 
"No, now what" 
"they changed the plan, we're going to your house instead. Don't sorry we'll bring food with us."
"wait wh-" 
She hung up. 
" you Tzuyu" I say as I throw my phone on the sofa. 
"why baby?" 
BABY??? ASHEBSVJEKHSAJ
"baby?" 
"my baby" she links her arm with mine. 
"they said they'll come here" I sigh
"it's fine, we don't have to go out" she leans her head on my shoulder.
"what time will they come?" 
"oh I forgot to ask" I facepalm myself and grab my phone to text Tzuyu. 
[Chaeng] hey y Yoda. 
[Chaeng] What time will you come here? 
[Yoda Tzuyu] We're outside 

Well .