Chapter 12

Online [Michaeng]

I let her in while I wait at the door. Because of the layout of my house I can hear everything coming from the living room.
"Jeongyeon ah, it's not what you think"
Jeongyeon remain silent.
"Jeongyeon ah, I bought this for you" Nayeon hand her
"Jeongyeon ah let me explain"
"Explain then" Jeongyeon said slowly and turn around to face Nayeon. Her eyes are all red and puffy. sore and couldn't even speak properly. I feel bad for her.
"Shh don't cry baby I'm sorry" She wipes Jeongyeon's tears using her thumb. 
"Explain first, then we talk" Jeongyeon said, more seriously this time. 
"He pushed me to the wall, he forced me to make out with him or he said he'll hurt you. He was my ex, we broke up because he abused me. When I asked him to let me go, he got angry. He came back to me today and I told him I already have you he got extra angry and suddenly kissed me. I'm not making up stories Jeongyeon please believe me" Nayeon holds Jeongyeon's hand tightly. Jeongyeon doesn't move and let Nayeon hold her hand. 
"Are still mad at me baby?" 
Just then the front door opened widely. The person behind the door is no other than Mina. 
Mina put her finger in front of and move in up and down two times signaling 'who' with her lips. Yes we learn sign languages. I learned it in high school because I used to have a deaf friend. Unfortunately, she died in a tragic accident during our last year in high school. I still visit her grave every now and then just to capture our memories together that'll never brush off my mind. I don't know Mina's reason though. 
I sign Jeongyeon's and Nayeon's name with my fingers. Mina being the smart- she is understands immediately. We don't talk because they might hear us. 
I take a peek at the living room and see Nayeon hugging the crying Jeongyeon in her arms. I don't understand that situation. Just now Jeongyeon was crying and now what? Okay whatever. As long as they are happy I don't mind. Suddenly Nayeon peeks me from the living room. 
"Chaeng, we'll go home first at talk further at home. Sorry for disturbing you, I bet you're uncomfortable" She says. 
"No no not at all it's not a problem *cough* really. We're friends right?" 
She smiles and leave my house. I sigh and finally make my way to the living room and sit on the sofa. Mina sits beside me and plays with my hair like she always did. 
"What was that?" 
I tell her the whole story and she sits there thinking what the is going on with those two since I myself don't have any idea. 
"Forget about them, *cough* where have you been?"
"I went to buy cake for you, I put it on the table" she points at the kitchen table. 
"aw thank you, by the way, *cough* let's talk" I turn to my right to face her. 
"not until you're fine young lady" she touches my forehead to check my temperature. 
"I'm fine Miss Myoui" I remove her hand from my forehead. 
"no no no you're not Miss Son. Let's talk tomorrow. Today you rest" 
"but I'm *cough* bored. I don't want to just sit *cough* around" I complain and pout. 
"Don't pout, your making me wanting to kiss you" She pushes my cheek together with her palm and pull my face closer to hers. 
"Why are you still blushing everytime we make skinship?" she asks while giggling. 
"well I don't know *cough* I'm still not used to it I guess" I replies 
"uwu how cute" 

_____________________________________

"I want blueeeeeee" I whine at Mina. 
"But pink suits you" she pushes the pink shirt with a bear printed on it to me. 
"but the blue one is pretty" 
"you know what? Okay fine I'll take the pink and you can have the blue" Mina sighs and put both of the shirts in our basket. 
"thank you I love you" I tip toed to kiss her cheek making she blushes and giggles. 
"I love you too" 
"anyway, you need to treat me lunch as a payback for not making me force you to wear pink" she continues and puts her index finger to my forehead and pushes it slightly. 
"okay okay whatever of you" I grab her right hand while her left hand is carrying the basket. 
"great, my left hand has to hold the basket, my right hand has to hold you" she complains. 
"wait are you complaining miss Myoui Mina?" I release her hand, fold my hand and pout.
"no I'm not, I didn't say I don't like it" She pinches my cheek and grabs my folding hand, holding it tightly. 
"now now stop sulking I'm kidding okay?"
"I'll buy you ice cream later how does that sound?" she continues. 
I look at her and smile exposing my teeth. 
"what a kid" she pats my head gently. 
"now let's go and pay"
"I need to go the toilet" I say to her. 
"sure go ahead I'll pay"
"thank you~" 
I run to the nearest bathroom to do my business. I held it in like forever because I didn't want to leave Mina alone but I just can't. I walk out of the cubicle and wash my hand. Suddenly there's someone familiar walks in the bathroom. 
"Somi?" 
"Chaeyoung?" 
"Oh Heyyyy, it's been a while right?" I shake her hand after I dry it with tissue. 
"Yeah, didn't expect to meet you here. We should grab some coffee or something. If you don't mind of course" she offers. She sounds cheerful. 
"sure but not today though I have plans" 
"Yeah of course, see you later then" she bids me goodbye and go in to one of the crucible. I walk out of the bathroom to meet Mina back. 
"what took you so long?" she asks. 
"I ran into a friend, now let's go" I grab her hand and start pulling it slightly. 

"I would like a friend noodle and a glass of water."
"I'd like to have a fried rice without vegetables and a glass of Iced tea" I order after looked at the menu of a visibly long time. 
After the waitress left Mina starts to look and smirks. 
"What?" I ask
"that's why you're not growing Son Chaeyoung" 
"oh well it doesn't matter if I eat greens or not I won't grow any taller than this" 
"but not eating vegetables would make you unhealthy" Mina put her hand to her cheek and starts playing with it. 
"I know you're cute" I say and smirk. 
"well I know I'm cute" 
"you call me short but this shortie over here who saved yo-" I pause. 
"now that I mentioned, we haven't talk about the incident" 
"oh well I thought you don't want to talk about it" 
I sigh. It's been a week since that incident and I completely forgot about it. 
"okay let's start. How did you meet him?" 
She takes a deep breath.
"Here's your orders ladies" that waitress put the plates on the table. 
"well let's eat first"

_______________________________

"how nice to be home" I say as I throw the car keys to the coffee table and lay in front of the television. 
"we didn't even go out that long" Mina says as she sits on the sofa. 
"well it's your idea that we should get a couple t-shirt" I say as I sit up straight and take off my socks. 
"But it's cute look at it" She takes the shirts out of the plastic bag and hold it up. 
"Yeah the bear sure is cute" 
Suddenly my notification tone could be heard. I pick up my phone to see who it is. 
[Somi] hey 
[Somi] I just want to ask if you're free tonight
[Somi] you know we could hang out or something. 

"who is it?" Mina asks. 
"Somi" I answer shortly. 
"Who is Somi?" she raises her eyebrows. 
"The girl at the Korean BBQ restaurant I treated you when you first came here. Why do you make face like that? Are you jealous Minari?" I smirk and stand up. 
"n-no of course not" she denies but her blush shows otherwise. 
"oh really?" I move my face her hers and hold her chin to pull her closer. I smirk in front of her face and distant myself between before get back to my phone. 
"she asked me to hang out is that okay? Or you wanna come with me?" I ask while picking up my phone from the ground. 
"go ahead and no" she replies while turning on the television. 
"are you sure? You don't mind staying alone?" 
"Nope, I want to watch g(idle) comeback stage uwuwuwu yuqi so cute" 
"whatever you say then" 

[Chaeng] hey
[Chaeng] yeah I'm free. 
[Chaeng] where should we meet? And what time? 
[Somi] sixteen coffee shop is that okay? And like right now.
[Chaeng] sure I'll see you there then 

"Mina I'm heading out" I say as I pick up my car keys from the table. 
"if you need anything just call me okay" I walk toward her who's focusing on the television. 
"Can I get a kiss?" I ask while nearing my face towards hers. She looks at me a smile before closing the gap between her lips and mine. 
"there you go" she says after releasing the kiss and pats cheek twice. 
"Thank you I love you"
"I love you too"

 

 

 

 

Ps; Omg I'm so so sorry for not updating in almost a month. Btw who's your bias in g(idle)? Mine is Yuqi uwu she's so cute.