Chapter 15

Online [Michaeng]

I knock on the door even after noticing all the flirting that happens.
"can I speak to Myoui Mina for a minute?" I ask for the teacher's permission as she nods. Mina gets out from her seat and rushes to me outside.
"had fun flirting? Here's your notebook by the way you left it in my bag" I give the to her without looking at her.
"wait what? No Chaeyoung I wasn't-" I cut her off.
"okay so I'll see you at lunch" I fake smile at her and walk away.
"Chaeyoung wait" I hear she says from afar but I continue to walk until I reach my class. I sit at my place beside Tzuyu and lay my head on the table. 
"yo what's wrong you grumpy little thing" she ruffles the back of my hair. 
"nothing" I lie. 
"you can't lie to me Son Chaeyoung" she says as she stops ruffling my hair. I sit straight up and let out a loud sigh. 
"well you see-" 
"good morning so class we'll have a short test today so be ready" says Miss Hwang as she slams a good amount of papers on the table before giving each one of us. 
I groan as I see a thick layer of paper on my table being slammed by the class monitor Yeonwoo. She smiles at me and I smile back. 
"well look at what your favourite teacher is doing to us Miss Chou Tzuyu" I whisper at her not wanting to trigger miss Hwang. 
"shut up" she rolls her eyes. 
I smirk and stare at the paper blankly. The is this? Fa- ffa- fahrenheit?? What the hell is that? I mouth open agape seeing all those exaggerating words Miss Hwang puts on her paper. I sigh and decide to just do whatever. 

An hour and a half later that feels like good 1 week and a half Yeonwoo picks up our papers and mine is pretty much...empty. I answer the minority of the questions on the paper. It's not my fault I have a lot in my mind okay. I have to think about how would I face Mina this lunchtime and I myself am not really good at English anyways. I walk out of the class to head to my next class but I stop at my locker first to get some book. The atmosphere is a bit tense and quiet. I open my locker door gently and take out some chemistry and biology books that's as heavy as you could imagine. I close the locker door exposing the person waiting behind the opened locker door waiting for it to close. 
"need some help?" 
"No thank you I can handle it myself. Thanks for the concern by the way." I answer with a bit of mocking tone. 
"aww come on sweetheart why are you like this?" she clings onto my other arm. I soften myself a bit. You know I can't resist her. 
"why aren't you in class?" I ask changing the topic. 
"don't answer question with question. Anyway I'm looking for you of course" 
"why would you? Go at your Jimin if you like him so much" I look away from her and pout. 
"aww is my baby jealous?" she clings even harder. 
"well heck yes I am" I say in a serious tone. 
Then she suddenly push me to the locker door making my books fall off my hand. I panic while looking at the books on the ground scattered apart but she doesn't seem to care instead she leans in a capture my lips while pinning me to the wall. I push her gently and break our kiss before it get steamy. 
"Mina we're at school" I say while panting.
"b-but" 
"Mina I'm late for class and you are too" I push her gently, pick up my books and walk away with a fast pace. 
"SON CHAEYOUNG" Mina shouts way from my locker. I turn around to look at her. 
"I LOVE YOU" she says and then walks to the opposite side. I unknowingly smile and walk to my class with a slight blush on my cheeks. 

"Son Chaeyoung where have you been?" Miss Kim, my chemistry teacher asks me. 
"Did you know that class has started more than 10 minutes ago?" she continues. 
"I'm sorry Miss Kim. Something was in the way and I promise it won't happen again" I apologize while keeping my head down.
"it better won't or I won't think twice to send to the detention class" she says before let me off. I bow to her and proceed to the only seat left, beside this boy that's not really familiar to me. 
"um I'm sorry may I sit here?" I point at the seat beside him.
"sure go ahead" he removes his bag from the seat and I sit down"
"are you new? I never seen you before" 
"yes I am, my name is Lai Guan Lin" he offers his hand to be shaken and I gladly accept it.
"I'm Son Chaeyoung, so I guess you're not Korean are you?" 
"I'm Taiwanese. Been knew since the teacher literally shouted your name in front of the class" he laughs and I follow. 
"Guanlin and Chaeyoung back there keep quiet" she shouts from the front. 
"Sorry Miss Kim" he apologizes. 
"by the way, nice meeting you Guanlin, we could be friends"
"Yeah sure thing. Since I'm new I don't have much friends"

Not long after that lunchtime finally comes. I sigh and pick up my books from the table and ready to head out. From afar I spot Mina in front of the classroom door. I bid goodbye to Guanlin and proceed to her. I walk to her and stop right in front of her. 
"Chaeyoung look I'm sor-" 
"let's go" I grab her hand with my free hand and intertwine our fingers.
"You're not mad at me anymore?" she asks softly that brings me into uwu mode. 
"no, but don't even do it again okay? Or I'll have to kiss you in front of him" I say in a serious tone. 
"Then I have to do that more often just to get you kiss me" she says teasingly. 
I roll my eyes and continue walking, still hand in hand to the cafeteria. Just a few meters for the cafeteria we heard an announcement. 
"I would like your attention please. Students name Son Chaeyoung and Myoui Mina please proceed to the head master's office right now thank you" we look at each other confuse with the announcement. 
"did we do something wrong?" I ask her. 
"no idea" she shooks her head. 
"should we go now?" I ask points the hallway that leads to the head master's office. 
"I think we should" 

We knock on the door nervously. Sweat is literally dripping from both of our forehead. 
"yes come in" 
I open the door and step inside first and Mina follows behind. 
"please have a seat" and we both do without asking questions. 
"so did you know what you guys did wrong?" he asks half strict half soft I don't even know. 
We shook our head. 
"a student saw you guys making out at the locker and reported to me. Is that true?" oh . 
"well uh um" I couldn't think of anything. 
"yes we did and it's not her fault it's mine" Mina say confidently. I look at her with 'are you serious' expression. 
"Well I don't know the story behind all these but you know it's forbidden to make out. But, because of your clean record I would let you go this time but don't do it again okay? I have nothing against same couple so yeah last long" he smiles at us and let us out. I sigh in relief after managed to get out of the room. I look at the time and it's already past lunchtime so I think heading back to class would be great. 
"Mina i-" 
"I'm sorry that I got us in trouble" she says while rubbing her arm. 
"it's not just your fault okay? It's mine too and you're brave enough to admit our fault in there I'm proud of you" I smile sweetly at her before we bid goodbye and part our ways from each other. 

 


Ps; oh my God my extremely big exam is coming next week Omg wish me luck guys I need support. Btw don't you think this story is boring and slow? I think it is.